School.

I Might Not Hate Him
" Ahh, what a great day, " Dongwoon spoke beside me as we were on our way to school. Yes, he's going to attend my school as a new student.
I leer my eyes at him, ' Great day, my ! You're making my day dull ! '
Is it ... ? Oh well...
 
Ever since I heard the truth about Dongwoon's real identity from my Dad, I feel the need to dig my own grave and buried myself in it to escape from the truth but that would never ever happen in my life cause I wouldn't do stupid things like that. When my father asked me to bring along Dongwoon to school like we used to when we were small, but I strongly opposed and stated my reason that he's all grown up and he can take care of himself but my Dad still forced me to bring him along. He said that we can talk about our pasts while we're on the way. So I finally agreed.
 
' Oh god, please wake me up from this nightmare ! How come for almost 10 years, I thought he was a girl ? ' 
 
" ... In Ah ... "
No answer
" Yah ! Park Gae-In noona ! " he held my arms and lift me up from falling into the water puddles. My mind suddenly back to the real. ' Wow, he's really strong ! ' I was in awe, then he placed my feet on the ground.
 
" Look ! Your school shoes are wet ! " he was already on his knees and checking out my shoes. I look at him, shocked and was touched by his weird behavior. ' Does he treat other girls like this too ? ' I stared quietly at the back of his head. I extended my hand to reach out his hair but then I stop, pretend to look at my nails when he looked up at me.
" Do you remember, when we we're small, you used to fall in the small puddles, just like this. And then you cried out loud so that I can take you back home, eventhough at that time you're bigger than me. " he smiled cheekily when he spoke. " You still haven't changed yet, have you ? " he closed his mouth to laugh.
 
I blushed madly when he told all those pasts. I look away from and walk faster than him so that he can't see my face. Then I quickly changed the subject w/ out looking at him, " You're so noisy ! Hurry up, we're gonna be late ! " 
 
He chuckled, " Ara ara. "
 
' Maybe he's the real Acchan, after all '
 
But ....
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
On recess, my two best friends - Seol-Hee and A-Reum - and I went to hang out at our usual places. We were hovering outside the corridor, watching the new students pass by. I told my friend about Dongwoon and what happened last night from A to Z. At first they were shocked, but after that they start asking me questions.
 
" Ehh, are you kidding me ? You must be joking, right ? " A-Reum finally said while her eyes were fixed on Dongwoon.
 
I let out a sigh, " Hmm, I'm serious, and this is not the right time for me to be joking, ok. " I said w/ a flat voice.
 
" Ahh, that makes sense then, because just now I've heard from the office that there's a handsome male student will attend our school but I didn't know that he was the 'brother' that you've been waiting for. Eh, but yesterday, didn't you said 'little sister' ? " She eyed me suspiciously.
 
" Eheheh, there's no way I could have said that, " I let out a fake laugh.
 
" Ohohoho, he's so tall and handsome ! I wouldn't mind if he wants to be my boyfriend eventhough he's younger than me. " A-Reum accidentaly said it loudly.
 
To make things worse, Dongwoon look up at us when he realized that we're talking about him.
 
' Aish, stupid A-Reum, she shouldn't have said that '
 
I was so embarrased that I don't what else to do. So to cover things up, I smile and give him a small wave so that my friends don't see it.
 
He replied it w/ his killer smile, again, and waved back.
 
THUMPP ! Th-that smile again.
I shook my head lightly, ' Not now Gae-In ! You can't fall for this guy. He's your bestfriend and he's like a brother to you and he's YOUNGER than you. '
 
Eventhough I know he's the real Acchan...
 
' I never thought he would wave back though. Before this, he used to be a shy person. '
 
" Kyaaaaaaaa ~ Gae-In !! He's waving at us ! " A-Reum squealed delightfully like a fangirl.
 
The truth makes me feel like the old 'Acchan' is no longer exist...
When I look at 'Dongwoon' right now, I feel a bit lonely...
 
 
 
 
 
whoever here likes Dongwoon, read here 
hehehehe, i'm so happy that they said Dongwoon is like Malaysian / Arab Prince !
he is indeed my most handsome prince ! BAHAHAHHAHA XDD