Almost touched.

I Might Not Hate Him
After school I was thinking of going home all by myself and leave Dongwoon alone here. But then I felt so sorry for him when I saw him - both hands in the pockets - waiting for me at the school entrance. I walked towards him and poked lightly on his broad shoulders. He smiled at me the moment he turned his face.
 
Today, instead of  using shortcuts, we decided to take the long way. Just because when he said that he want to re-memorize all the place where he used to live and play before.
 
" Hmm, the place here doesn't change at all, right ? " he took a glance at me.
 
" Of course, 'cause this place is a village anyway. "
 
We keep on walking until we reach a river.
 
" Oh yea, I almost forgot, before this, you used to fall in this river because you want to catch a fish for me. " He start laughing.
 
" That's was because you're challenging me ! "
 
He didn't stop laughing and he was already on his knees.
 
I stopped at my position, staring at him and blurted out, " Yah ! Why can't you stop laughing ?! It pissed me off. And don't you have another interesting story than this ? Why do you like to brought up the past ? My past !? " I pouted. " It's embarassing, you know. "
 
He get up and chuckled, " I don't know, since we've just met so I think I could say something to make you feel comfortable w/ me. "
 
" But - "
 
" If you don't like it, " he shrugged, " Sorry about that though noona, " he ruffled my hair and start to walk away.
 
' So that's why ... he wants me to feel comfortable ... How swe - . Whattt ?! '
 
At that moment, I realized something, then I quickly ran to catch up w/ him. And then I slapped his head.
 
" Ouch ! What was that for ? " he whined and rubbed his head.
 
" That's what you get for messing w/ my hair and called me noona. " I fixed my hair and walked away.
 
" Well, you are a 'noona', aren't you ? You're old ! " then, he started to laughed again.
 
" Ergh, " I rolled my eyes. 
 
' Now I know why many girls like him, the old 'Acchan' is no longer here... He really makes people feel comfortable whenever they talk to him. Even I feel comfortable ... '
 
 
" Acchan ! Acchan ! " the older girl running towards to little one, holding a bouquet of roses. And plucking its red petals.
 
" What ? " the little one was playing w/ the ladybug.
 
" Let's race, " the older girl wiggled her eyebrows and grinned. " Ok, one two thr - " then, she dashed off.
 
" Yah ! Wait !! That's not fair ! " the little one follow the older girl and cried.
 
 
' Hmmmm, maybe this is it. ' slowly my lips turned into a devilish grin.
 
" Acchan, let's race until we reach home, arasso ? " I was getting ready to run, but Dongwoon's mind seems blank, when he start to speak, I quickly cut him off, " One, two, GO ! " then I ran leaving him behind. Knowing that I was far away from him, I stopped and glanced at him.
 
He was running towards me, breathless. Then, he stopped and hold on his knees. 
 
I look at him w/ out blinking. ' He really came ! '
 
And then I was on my knees again, laughing hard at him. He felt embarassed and turned  to look away.
" Such a meanie, " he sulked.
 
" HAHAHAHA, I knew it ! You're going to fell for it. Actually, you still want me to call you ' Nacchan ', right ? "
 
" That was a trap, I won't call you that again, " he rubbed his neck.
 
" Deyh ? Why ? " I sat beside - still giggling - and take a look at his face. " You should call me ' Acchan ' again too, like the old Dongwoon I know, 'cause I think you're cute when you do that, "
 
" Of course I can't, " his voice sounds bitter. Then, he stared into my eyes, " I want to be more mature than you, even once. " the tone become serious.
 
" W-why ? " I started to stutter and shivering.
 
He gaze at me once again, this time a bit longer, " You think ? " he whispered. His face is getting...
 
... nearer ...
 
... nearer ...
 
... nearer ...
 
to my face until  it was only a few inches away.
 
' I can't take this '
 
I broke the stare and got up. " Let's go home, it's getting late, " then walked back home.
 
 
sorry guyssssssss, i think this chapter was like,  BLEHHH -.-'
i hope for comments to improve ^^
oh, btw, i think this story almost come to an end.
maybe a few more chapters and then finish ! 
hehehhe.