Why?

The Walking Dead In Seoul (HIATUS DUE TO SEVERAL SITUATIONS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why?

Krystal and Bobby were totally in surprised, as the pale young lady gasped, Bobby quickly removed his hands away her, knowing that she is not his. "Krystal." "H-Han—Bin? You're alive?" She asked, as he nodded. Chanwoo who were still hugging in his father embrace who he thought was dead is now alive, well still alive, because in the first place, he always believe Hanbin is one of the best and strongest dad he ever had, with the supportive mom like Krystal, what more the younger could ask. She run to him as the trio doing the family hugging, tears were rolling on their cheeks, as the others are followed happy for them, except for Bobby. He doesn't seem to welcomed Hanbin that well as he left the place, an heading into the dark woods alone, without anyone notice except for one, Taeyeon. 

Bobby kicked the dried leave on the ground as he groaned frustation, ruffle his hair. Taeyeon followed her, as she crossed her arm, looking at Bobby while leaning on the tree. "Frust?" Bobby turn his back and startled when he saw Taeyeon there. "Ugh, Taeyeon. Don't do that again." "Why? Are you scared?" She ask using a tone that almost mocking him. Bobby could only look her while tidying his hair again. "I have no idea what are you trying to talk.." "You liked Krystal, don't you?" The words caused Bobby to stop his steps and look at her. "What do you mean?" "You heard me. You liked Krystal right?" Bobby could only let out a laugh that sound like he is disbelief. "Woah, I can't just believe what I just heard. Are you in a right head? Why would I like her? She is my best friend's wife, and they have a son." Taeyeon only shake her head, as she tap on Bobby's shoulder, as she leave him alone. 

Hanbin smiled as he let Chanwoo slept on his embrace while Krystal is stirring the pot, preparing for another team to eat. It's been a while since Hanbin saw hi wife. It might didn't take that long, but a man is longing for his wife and his child especially the end of the world is happening around. He don't want any risk to happen on them. "I missed you." Hanbin's first words as Krystal can only replied him with a smile. "Let's sleep. I'm tired." "Dinner?" "I'm fine." He lifted up Chanwoo and heading to their tent, as Krystal followed. He laying Chanwoo on the other side of tent who were deeply in sleep maybe because he felt a lot safer now since his dad is here to protect him. 

Hanbin and Krystal changed their clothes to something that is comfortable, as they lay. She turn her back, as Hanbin back-hug her, pulling her into his embrace. "I really really missed you." "I know." She kissed on Hanbin's hand. Hanbin whisper to her. "I promise I won't leave the two of you. Please forgive me." "We didn't mad at you. We just shocked and happy at the same time." "B-but..." "Hanbin. You said that you missed me. Don't you missed to be one with me again?" Hanbin loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter