Help Please?

The Walking Dead In Seoul (HIATUS DUE TO SEVERAL SITUATIONS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Help Please?

Hanbin trapped in a tank, suddenly a walkie talkie beeping with a male voice. "Hey . Are you there?" Hanbin grab the walkie talkie as he reply it back. "Yes." "Good. Now, listen , get out from the top of the tank, and move quickly to the right side of this building. I'm pretty sure you can look at me." Hanbin take a peak at the small window of the tank, and a guy from the building were waving it's mirror to give him a hint where he is. "Yeah. I know where are you." "Good. Now, run as fast as you can, do not make any noise." Hanbin shut the walkie talkie as he insert it behind of his back, as he push the door of the tank, and push all the walkers, as he jumps quickly as he can, as he running to the building. He saw a ladder, and some walkers notice him and follow him. The latter quickly run and run, without much thinking, he climb on the ladder, and keep on climbing, as a fair pale male help him by giving a hand. He accept it, as he pull him into the buiding. 

"Thanks." Hanbin thanked him. "Good . Now, you have to follow us. But first, give us your weapon." As the fair man requested, Hanbin push him aside, as the man tap on his shoulder causing the latter to flip him over. The rest of his fellows trying to help him, but was stopped by the fair guy as Hanbin grip on his collar. "Hey chill dude. Chill. I was just joking." Hanbin remove his hand from his collar, as he give a hand to him. He refuse as he stand on his own. "I'm Kim Hanbin." "I see. I'm Koo Junhoe. That is Kang Seulgi, That is Kim Donghyuk, Kang Seunghoon, and Kim Jinwoo."  "I'm the only girl that survive through this ." Seulgi said. "Don't worry. You can talk to my wife." Seulgi look at him, as Hanbin pass by them, heading to the main door, hearing the banging sound of the walkers. Junhoe follow him. "That plastic door can hold them for few minutes. We just need to think quickly before those creatures break in and eat us." Hanbin look at him. 

All of them heading to the rooftop. "Hey, do you guys know where the survivors will go?" Hanbin ask. "They will go to Busan. I think." A Donghyuk replied him. "Busan? We should go there." "With what Hanbin?" Junhoe ask. "That thing can detect us. We are like fresh meat." Hanbin look at the view of the city as he trying to think of a way. "June, what is your job before this?" Junhoe look confused. "I'm a delivery boy, pizza boy." "Then you must know every section and corner of the cities, right?" Junhoe nodded. "Then, you should come with me. We will go out hunting for a car. But first, we need to be like them, and smell like them." Hanbin, and Junhoe followed by the other heading downstairs, as he open the small door, and kill two walkers in the head. Jinwoo help Hanbin, while Seunghoon help Junhoe. Donghyuk quickly close the door as Seulgi held two axes in her hands. 

Hanbin take the axe from Seulgi as Seulgi gave to Junhooe. "Ready June?" June were hesitate because he never kill someone. "June. June." Hanbin call few times before June can get to him. "Huh?" "Ready?" He ask again. This time, Hanbin need a confirmation. "Er.. Y-yeah." Hanbin lift up his axe and cut down the walker, he open the body, causing Jinwoo to throw up. Junhoe follow next. Until finally is opened, Hanbin and Junhoe wear second layer clothe. "Guys, put on your clothes. Make sure the blood didn't get to you." All of them wear gloves. "Now, take all those organs and bloods, put it on us." Seulgi, Jinwoo put on Hanbin, while Seunghoon and Donghyuk put on Junhoe. All part of them were covered by smell stink corpse. "How do I smell?" Hanbin ask. "Definitely like them." Seulgi replied. "Remember Junhoe, do not run. Just act like them." Junhoe nodded. 

Jinwoo open the door, as Hanbin and Junhoe walk in cripple like them, act like them, keeping silent as the rest heading to the rooftop. All of them look for them, hoping nothing will happen. Hanbin and Junhoe walk passing by walkers, walkers are everywhere. Junhoe never go that close to them. Never in his intention. Seunghoon look at the weather. "Oh . It's going to rain." "They need to hurry." Hanbin and Junhoe still have few more steps to go before crossing the fence. Junhoe notice the weather is changing. Hanbin just eyed-signal him to keep on moving. Rain pour down, and wet the cities. Hanbin and Junhoe fastened their walk, as the walker started to realize their prese

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter