Abandoned City

The Walking Dead In Seoul (HIATUS DUE TO SEVERAL SITUATIONS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Abandoned City

It was a beautiful Monday where all kids starting their day with a lesson, parents going to work. In Seoul, everything is in peace, even if there is a minor problem, the police officer is there to take over. Police officer is someone who the citizen really count on. In an area somewhere in Gangnam, where all the busy cars, the never ending work. For a police officer, there will never be a rest for them and its a little bit of a challenge. Robbery happen that day. Two officers who were eating donuts while drinking their hot coffees aware of the robbers's presence. They get into a van, speed themselves trying not to be caught but was caught in pair of eyes from the officer. "We got the suspects." The handsome good looking officer whistling at his partner. His partner look at him as he nodded. Both of them get into the petrol and chase after them. 

"Woah, you really good at this s." The latter just smile, as he step on the paddle. The other pick up the mic as he roll down his window. "Stop right there!!" No action were taken. The other just smirk. "They just made things even harder. STOP RIGHT THERE!! WE WILL ING SHOT YOU!!" The latter just speed up the petrol as he push the van to the other side of the road, and made it fell, went straightly into the bushes. They stop their car as they unloaded their guns, and get out slowly from the car. "Be careful. They are armgun." The latter warn the other, as he nod understood. They approach the car and no shadow of them. The latter double check inside the van as the other saw them running away. They aim their gun to them as they shot them in the arm, and shoulder, to slow them down. 

"Nice shoot Hanbin." The officer compliment him. "Well, I work hard." The next thing he know, he fell down on ground hearing the shoot sound. He can hear his partner were panic, calling for his name hundred times. "No!! Hanbin!! Hanbin!! Wake up!!! No no!! No!!!" The latter closes it's eyes as everything went blank and dark in a seconds. 

Meanwhile, in Grand Junior School, a mother named Krystal Jung were talking to a mother named Luna Park. They were friends. "Woah Krystal. You getting prettier nowadays. Hanbin is treating you right." As Luna praise her. She just pouted. "I don't know, Hanbin lately acting so weird. He like to talk about death to me, especially in front of Chanwoo." As she bite her finger. Luna rub on her shoulder. "Calm down. He might say that because he is a police, he sees dead bodies everyday. You need to give him a support too." She replied her with a smile, as the school bell rang. All kids running out from the door. Krystal saw her son, Chanwoo were standing there, with Luna's son, Park Chanyeol. They were waving at them. 

A police petrol arrive at the school, as Luna winked at her. "Your husband is here." As she leave Krystal alone, and heading to Chanyeol. Krystal hoping Hanbin will make a surprise for her, but Bobby were instead show up. He look kinda down, and sad, making she feel uneasy. "So? Where is he?" She can know Bobby were sobbing, as he wiping his running nose, with his red teary eyes obviously showed he just cried. "Erm.. Krystal— I-I have something to tell.. Erm H-Hanbin.. he..He" He stop talking as he sat on the car causing Krystal to cry silent while her tears rolling down. "What am I going to tell Chanwoo? That his father just died? Bobby.. Chanwoo love Hanbin so much, and you know that."

Bobby just kept silent, as Krystal hug her waist, trying not to think about it but every seconds she think about Hanbin, tears keep on flowing. "I'll go and talk to Chanwoo." Few minutes, Chanwoo walk to them, showing Krystal his A+ drawing. "Mom, teacher Liu told me my drawing is quite good. I'm going to show this to dad." Krystal just let out a small sobbing as she get on her knees and hug Chanwoo tightly into her embrace. "Mommy so sorry Chanwoo—" Chanwoo blinked for few minutes before Bobby pull him into his embrace. "Chanwoo. Daddy is a superhero. You know that right?" He ask as Chanwoo nod. "Today Dad is not just a superhero, but a man who loves his wife and his son so much." Chanwoo push Bobby away as he take few steps back. "What are you trying to say Uncle Bobby?" Bobby look down before he take another breath. "Dad is gone. He was shot by the bad guy." Hearing the words not just hurt Chanwoo but made him cry as Krystal hug him tightly. "Chanwoo, C-Chanwoo, don't cry. Mommy is here." As she rest her chin on his head, comforting Chanwoo as he can't believe he don't have any father. 

In a Munjun Hospital, Hanbin were bleeding on the stomach as the doctors and the nurses stops the bleeding by giving a pressure on it. "We are going to lose the patient. Get the surgery fast!" All of them wear their surgery outfit as Hanbin were blind with white light. Several days passed, and no sound of people talking or doing something nor nothing.

He open his eyes slowly. He look around. "Nu-Nurse~" He call one of them nurse with a tone almost as a whispering. No one. He look at the extension cable from his hand, he remove it as he get off from the bed. Laying there for many weeks, days, he doesn't sure. He try to open the door, but it was stuck. Locked from outside. He break the window from the inside, and remove the thing on the door. The door finally open, and all he look is blood, and blood. On the wall, on the floor, blood almost everywhere. "What the just happen?" He look around and no one. He look at one door with a warning words on it. "DO NOT OPEN." He approach the door as look through the small hole. A groan sound with a banging sound from the inside startled Hanbin. Fear took over. 

Hanbin find his way out from the hospital, and what even shock, he saw a pile of dead bodies on the road, on the side of the building, everywhere. Helicopters, army tanks are everywhere. Wandering around in a patient outfit is nothing for him, no choice. He walking barefoot, searching his way back home. It was hot, and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter