My little secret (OTP: LeSol & Dasoni)

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: 

So i already wrote about LeSol in the first chapter. Then i continued writing, but about Dasoni this time. I gave them two long chapters. And now i think i'll try to make it more interesting because i'm going to use both OTPs. Lucky you, Heo Solji. You got so many love. You got LE's, Hani's and mine ;) ♡ haha

So here you go, triangle love between the Ahn sisters and Heo Leader ^____^

 

Ps: want fast update? Comments and Upvotes are highly expected.

I mean for you LeSol or Dasoni shippers, you guys must be already aware about the 'scarcity' of LeSol and Dasoni's fanfic here in AFF. And the least you can do for the authors is giving your support by subscribing, commenting, and upvoting to their story to show your appreciation toward their hard work. I have to be honest here, i feel so disappointed because the lack of response and good feedback that i get in this story. You may check my other stories, most of them are about TaeNy because they are my ultimate OTP and the first OTP ever i ship. In those stories i write, i always get a good response from the readers and that's exactly what makes me to keep on going, to continue writing. I'm here not to beg for your comments or your upvotes. But simply asking you to show some support for the writers/authors. I wish someday LeSol and Dasoni can be as famous as TaeNy and get tons of shippers as well.

***************************************

 

 

 

"Unnie, apheujimayo (Unnie, please don't get sick)." I told her with a frown.

"Hm. Mian.. (sorry..)" She replied.

"What for? For being sick? It's not your fault, unnie."

"I should have take a better good care of myself. If i'm sick like this, who will take care of you guys? Anyway, have you eat your lunch? How about the others?"

"Can't you stop worrying us even just for a day? You're the one who should feel worry of yourself now. Come here.." I beckoned her to move closer to me and she complied.

"Rest." I gently pushed her head to rest on my shoulder.

"Now give me your hand." Again she silently complied. The unwell Heo Solji tends to be more obedient and passive compared to the 'normal' Heo Solji. So it's easier to tell her what to do in this way. In times like this, she will temporarily forget about her title as the leader of the group that need to direct and lead her members, not the other way around like now. She will temporarily yielding and gave up her title as the oldest unnie slash mother in the group that need to take care of her sisters slash daughters and put their priority first above her own. But now she will be our priority. Well, for me, she's always my priority, sick or not.

She gave me her hand without word. And closed her tired eyes. I can feel the adding weight on my shoulder because she leaned deeper against me and i don't mind a bit about that. Instead i feel glad that i can be a person for her to lean on in times like this. I'm glad she trust me to be a shelter for her even just for awhile. Until at least she feels better.

I took her hand and softly massaging her hand. I give some pressures on the part in between her index finger and thumb. I heard that if someone is feeling unwell, massaging their hand in that part can somehow lessen the pain and sickness. I hope that's true because i hate to see the painful face of her when she bear the pain in her head. She had a headache earlier and feel nauseous.

"Heeyeon-ah.." I softly calling out for Hani who's standing not too far from where i'm sitting at right now. I try to speak as soft as i could because i think Solji unnie already fall asleep beside me. I can hear she snores lightly near my ear.

"Yes?" Hani responded and walk closer toward me.

"Can you tell manager oppa to buy medicine for Solji unnie? She's feeling unwell. Her bad headache is coming again."

"Oh? Okay okay. I'll look for manager oppa now and tell him about this." Hani said while eyeing Solji unnie in worry.

"Get well soon, unnie." Hani softly caressed Solji unnie's hair and then leave our waiting room to search for our manager oppa, almost running in the process. I have to chuckled seeing her high spirit.

It's safe to say that the 5 members of EXID are close with each other. We get along well with each other despite the silly argumentation and bickers that we always have. We deeply care about each other and love each other like a lot. But we can't deny that some member are closer to a certain member. Heeyeon always be my best buddy and we're pretty similar with each other. As if we're really blood related siblings, or even better, doppelganger of each other. Maybe because we have the same family name and same blood type. But really, sometimes it's still surprise me about how much we're alike. I like the fact that we're pretty similar, i mean our personality, behavior, way of thinking, humor sense and stuffs. But there's only one thing that i kinda dislike about this. When it comes to love. I dislike, no, i hate the fact that we might fall for a same person.

At first, when EXID have to lose 3 members, Hani, Junghwa and i as the member that stay in the group, are standing s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter