Catching

Post It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S : Sorry for the grammar or the faults :) I will edit it later on.

 

Elah looked up to her wall, this school year had started and she felt that it will be a rough one like others. She will be looked down and harassed each time she will take a step on the cold marble floor like in her old school.  She was insecure, she had nothing but her grades to keep on. Elah always was the first person to miss, she haven't got friends nor a good amount inside her purse but she have never wanted pity. She felt shamefully empty which was odd because she have never known the feeling of being complete. This morning the breeze was higher than expect, closing the windows and making her drapes flown away. Her room was a mess when the blizzard passed by, as a cold war has been prepared in she made her way up to all the opened doors in her house, closing them one after another. When her dear mother passed away to the heaven's and the most desired paradise, her brother has leave her to America. Elah couldn't blame him nevertheless her mother, she wanted to be up there too, to relieve the pain. Her father was horrible, a pure mess she called it but remained indifferent because he was still the one who half made her birth. Jung Elah had the most prestigious name out of her country, it sounded so high classed and marvelous so when the persons knew she was poor they backed away and said that only her looks could pass by. Her father murdered her mother, at this day she was younger as she remembered how it smelled. It smelled of old leather and the moth wings who seemed to fell much faster. " Why are you still running?" She shouted with all her lungs and breath who has left inside her before glaring at her father who was shaking and breathing heavily. Her diary and wishes were left to her, she began flipping the pages of her mother's cherished diary before reading at the page whom she read all over again. It was a poem this time that she had wrote. 

"He loves me, he loves me not,
the petals fall as my heart drops, 
this game is all the hope I have, 
and honestly it drove me mad, 
one more time, I tell myself,
until I get the right turnout, 
I'll play until you love me back,
or til my heart will really crack."


Elah sighed, she was sad when she had written those lines down. She eyed sadly the numerous marks left of her mother's teardrops. Has her father caused her pain? Did she has commit something sinful that he got to the point to kill her? No. It was her answer, her father was just a sober and hysterically man whom everybody has the knowledge, he was beyond crazy and only a few drink put him in a  awful state enough for him to pass out in a extreme dizziness. Elah closed the diary that she held for about a few minutes, she shook her head and immediately rushed out of her house going in a fast walk to the Art school. She heard a car honk as soon she stepped on the school's ground. She walked faster not caring if it was for her or not because she knew that aside Taemin she didn't knew anyone.

- Jung Elah.

A male voice yelled causing her to span around in a indescribable speed.  

Jung Jimmy was in front of her, he looked changed. He has dyed his dark fluffy hair into a red one, she remembered touching his hair whenever he was scared, he feared and when he needed comfort. Her brother was looking more mature , across his face was a mere smile as he vanished all of her pain. That the two could live happily in a more comfortable feeling and spirit. His teeth were white as pearls, his eyes shining and one dimple was showing. She ran towards him as he in a reflex opened his arms wide with tears streaming down his cheeks. How sweet and comforting it was to found his sister, the one who he had guiltily left. He placed a big kiss on her cheek before gripping her tightly. Once he knew that she had reached the Art school of Seoul he was a one hell proud brother. He released his grip on her as Elah backed a little away for getting some air. Jimmy noticed that she had grown up prettier and natural too, she had no rings and her nails were . He chuckled as she joined him too, the both not knowing where to start. 

They called them the poisoned youth because they followed their dreams and never looked back, because they never took from anybody, because they were forever young and never willing to grow up. They are the poisoned youth with adrenaline and vision and they regret nothing. Some were unlucky because they will probably live forever and that the world was just punishing for their sins but little they know it was that no matter how hard life was , it was beautiful.

--

Filling the creases all along his body going down his toes. A longing. A fear. Whom he knew, he got himself a second enemy who was in front of him, he had placed both of his hands around Elah's body as he gripped her firmly almost as Taemin, her husband, was nothing compared to him. He began to be curious about her, the feeling of wanting her attention more than everyone else out there was longing him. Nobody was certain of this girl, she was mysterious even for Sehun who had talked much more with her than the tanned one.'Relaxing' Sehun described her, she wasn't the type to be angry no even a attention seeker as we see more and more nowadays. Who was he? Kai finally asked as this thoughts filled his head, getting more and more jealous as the minutes passed by. Finally the male bid his goodbyes to Elah and entered in his car as she watched him leave. She smiled, a real smile Kai remarked. Elah hurried in the building and Kai trailed behind her, she felt a presence across her. She span around and met his gaze, a alluring gaze. He stared into her eyes and start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter