Fiction

Post It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S : Sorry for the grammar or the faults :) I will edit it later on.

Kai was walking as fast as he could to his classroom where he will encounter his one and only Elah. Has his step fastened, he reached the class almost drowning when he didn't saw the petite brunette in her seat he hurried towards Sehun and tapped his shoulder lightly. He turned around and smiled when he saw Kai in front of him, they brotherly hugged and Sehun immediately asked what was wrong , he shrugged and answered.

- Where did Elah go?

Sehun chuckled and smiled amusingly when Kai looked like kind of worried, the high and mighty Kim JongIn was worried as Sehun came in realization that he was glaring at him for about two minutes he regained his posture and he softened.

- She told me that she's going to get a drink for both of us since we talked a lot and we were quite of  dry in our throats. But I was about to check on her, it's been ten minutes and she didn't come back.

Kai ruffled his hair and stomped his feet angrily and soon as he go out of the classroom where Sehun was a little hanging on he softened and sighed as Elah was in front of him a packet of 6 strawberry juices "Binggrae" in outer terms. He walked up to her as she hung her head high giving him a curious look. He chuckled and offered her a light hug, she was beyond shocked, Kai was actually getting more and more comfortable with her and that she seemed to think that he will be the first one to bully her, she was wrong and she felt extremely stupid to 'judge' without waiting to things to happen. He eyed around and suddenly his features changed, she felt less reassured to what was happening. She stared at his eyes moving behind her as she completely zoned out when suddenly Kai took her by the pulse leading her into the classroom where the three of them shared the strawberry juice that she had bought earlier explained why she was so late.

Kai threw glares at Taemin, Elah's husband he was watching them from afar as a smirk formed in Kai's face he wanted to show that Taemin wasn't the only one to be charmed by the shy and outgoing girl. He managed to take her by the pulse and to walk towards their class where he watched her talk about something whom he couldn't care less because she was what imported.

When the afternoon came, Elah felt more comfortable with Sehun and a little bit more than before with Kai. She was eating by herself on one of the few benches outside the building.She heard someone shout far from her but she still hearing shouts coming closer and closer until it was in front of her. A tall girl who was really pretty and another girl who her was smaller than her but who looked like the one besides her. She cried her lungs out when she saw who Kai was giving all his attention. They glared at Elah disgustingly and she began to ask herself what she did wrong. They began pushing hardly Elah to the floor as soon she hit the tree she muffled a sound and tears blurred her vision. Behind them stood Kai who amusingly stared at them. Elah furrowed her eyebrows but sighed because she knew that one day Kai will be on the devil side. The taller girl kicked her stomach , Elah wanted to throw up her lunch freshly eaten non long ago but she regained her senses and weakly stood up shouting for help. Kai came closer and told the two girls to stop. They stopped, he watched and rubbed his temples. Elah was gripping on the neared tree and as soon she shouted she yelled for someone's help who mostly shocked Kai.

- Sehun! Sehun help me!

Kai couldn't believe hearing what he was hearing, she was asking for Sehun. He angrily pushed her to the wall who was behind them and gripped her waist tighter. She felt tears building up and making their way to her cheeks. Kai felt a strong force pushing him off her as he released his grip on Elah and stumbled on his feet. Sehun was in front of them, he hugged Elah and whispered some comforting words while Kai was bitterly watching them. He tightened his fist turning white as her skin tone. 

- What the hell are you doing Kai?

Sehun yelled obviously frustrated by his actions who didn't seemed to match. Sehun angrily ruffled his hair and placed both his hands on his face. He sighed deeply and stared at Kai who was feeling regrets eating his mind. Tears flowed down his cheeks and Sehun immediately lifted his head up when he heard Kai, the one who was the strongest cry. He rushed besides him and bent down to the tanned one who was sitting on the cold floor. He patted his back. Kai was crying. Everything felt so new to Sehun, Elah let show the soft side of Kai the who will let you fall in love with him. Sehun heard his phone beep, he read the message and groaned once again in frustration.

- I ruined everything.

He said between sobs who invaded the whole room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter