Relevance

Post It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S : Sorry for the grammar or the faults :) I will edit it later on.

 

Jung Elah was lonely. She searched for unknown places and filthy sheds all in Seoul but Seoul was messy and this city did everything to lost you. Her tie bow was dark blue matching her long wavy dark hair. Her school skirt was fitting perfectly as her jacket too, she was proud that she could have make it till the most renowned high school of Korea. It's all for her parents and her only one sibling that she did all of this. Her mother was always looking at her with that loving gaze because she had grown up pretty even if only a tiny bit of makeup would be perfect for her face, she was beyond natural and didn't did nothing but to make and want people to be happy. She never lived a heart break and she wished that she never will because heart breaks are painful and her mother knows that. Elah sighed in relief and shoved away her tears who threatened to fall since this hard working life began. She had make it, she was at the school of art of Seoul and today was her first day. She then stick up a yellow post it on her wall and takes her pen before writing the date down there and the following words forming a quote. 


5rd of February,

RELEVANCE

There's always going to be the circumstances you can't plan for. There's always the unexpected relevance and the serendipity.​

Once she finished writing it down she grinned and looked at her wall where she planned to write a thousand post it and to hang it on her pink painted wall. She took her bag and tightened her grip around it wishing herself luck because people who are in this school are all wealthy and spoiled, she was already feeling nauseous with the idea of having to be bullied everyday but deep inside her she knew that it will happen at least she expected it to be. She entered in the pavement and made her way where a huge crow stood and where the director was presenting the school and all is values. She stood awkwardly among the crow where people all knew each other, business cards flies everywhere and their family names ringed across Elah's ears. She felt someone staring at her and decided to not look back because she had already a idea why he or she was looking at her. Elah was the nice and shy kid on the class, once she felt that the person wasn't staring at her she looked. He has a tanned skin, the sun must have loved him so much, she thought, and plump lips with facial features who were uncommon at her eyes. He had a nice body shape and at the thought of staring at him up and down without the fear of being noticed when she had that fear, she blushed and eyed his friends. He had good looking friends too, all of them were different visually. 

- Jung Elah,

​The assistant of the director called Elah to the front, she bowed a little and made her way to the front where the rest of her class was present. She had already saw the group of the ones who beloved the cosmetics more than their grades. She looked down at her feet not wanting to look at all the students who were judging her. 

- Kim JongIn,

She felt a presence besides her as she not dared to look up, it will created problems probably. Once her class was full , they walked till their main class section. 

- The person who's besides you will be your seat mate, if I heard complains you're out of this school.

She sighed, at least it wasn't a girl. They entered in the class and sat at their seats attributed. She felt a light tap on her shoulder, she then looked up after pursing her lips. 

- Nice to meet you, I'm TheHun. 

TheHun? She whispered. Was it even a name? She brushed this thought of her mind and focalized on the man besides her, he looked nice in fact a little playful but he seemed kind and she was already ready to put down this look on him. She took his hand and shook it firmly earning a grin from TheHun. Elah noticed that he lisped often and came in a conclusion that TheHun wasn't his real name and she had to wait until their teacher calls him out. 

​- I'm Elah, nice to meet you too.

She shoot him a smile too, maybe it was the chance to have a friend. She took out her pencil case and saw that she had the same case as her neighbor. What a coincidence, she whispered quietly. TheHun just grinned and found it cute that the both had this coincidence. After hours being in the same class, the bell ringed signaling the end of the day. She sighed and packed everything. TheHun was busy talking with his friend that he didn't saw that his pencil just fell. She bent down and reached for it before handing it to TheHun.

- TheHun your pencil was in the floor, take care next time.

She expected him to take it but another hand reached for it. She then looked at the owner of the pencil. 

- Thank you.

Elah heard TheHun gasp next to her as she eyed the tanned man who was staring at her with an intense gaze. Almost that intense that she blushed a light pink. He then took his backpack and made his way towards the door, when he was out TheHun began to laugh hysterically.

- What's the matter?

Elah looked at him weirdly and curiously. He shook his head and after a few minutes he regained his stoic image.

- K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter