Who are you?

Girl with The Red Scarf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘’ Oh Hello ‘’ , His cool, husky, deep voice greeted my ears. 

I glanced up at his face and see that deep brown eyes that makes my heart flutter with joy. 

‘’ Hi ‘’ I whispered. 

He helped me regain my balance while I just stared at the handsome face of his. I didn’t let go of his arm until he cleared his throat and said ‘’ You’re alright now? ‘’

I blushed out of embarrassment and let go of his arm.

‘’ Y-Yes, I am sorry. ‘’ 

‘’ So what were you frustrated about? ‘’ 

‘’ I’ve just arrived in Korea today and I don’t know which place I should visit at this late of the night. ‘’ 

‘’ I’ve noticed. A beautiful Belle walking into the hotel lobby with an entourage is very hard to miss. I was actually going to greet you until Mr Shilla had interrupted. Nevertheless, I am familliar with Korea and is staying in the Shilla Hotel for some private business, I know some great places I could take you. Would you mind? ’’ 

 

I know I shouldn’t be going somewhere with a stranger but what the hell, why come to a whole new country without having the feeling of an adventure? I need to step out of my comfort zone for once. 

 

‘’ Yes I do have the time ‘’ I replied with fire in my eyes, and I can see that there’s some in his as well. 

 

 

We toured around Hongdae, the nightlife in Seoul is so beautiful. Lights and music every where in every single corner.People mingling and drinking alcohol and hooking up. My, only if mother can see this. 

We danced at clubs and ate delicious street food. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter