Korea

Girl with The Red Scarf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’ Ms Dragomir, please wake up. It is time for lunch. You will need to look presentable in front of your fathers important business partner when we arrive and there may be some turbulence throughout out flight but the weather is on our side today. ‘’ Sebastian went on his knees in front of my seat and bowed his head like a knight bowing to his princess.

‘’ Sebby— ‘’ I mumbled still waking up from my deep slumber.

‘’ Dear sweet one, please refrain from calling me that when we have an audience. You know better.’’ 

‘’ No one is around Sebby, let us talk the way we used to when we were younger. ‘’  I whispered, scared that one of the air hostess will hear.

‘’ My sweet angel, I have missed you. ‘’ 

‘’ I’ve missed you too Sebby, you were father’s butler for too long.’’

‘’ Serving your father is one of my greatest honour but serving you, my angel, makes me the happiest man on this planet. ‘’ He gently leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. 

My stomach suddenly let out a noise and I felt like i could eat a whole cow. 

‘’ Lunch, Ms Dragomir ‘’ Sebby spoke in an unfamiliar manner that told me that someone was near, he then laid out my meal and sat across from me with his own plate in front of him. 

‘’ Yum. Let’s eat Sebastian ‘’

I took the first bite of my Filet Mignon with Rich Balsamic Glaze. Kingsley’s tasted so much better. 

 

I made my way out of my father’s private jet after the pilot checked our passports and hopped into a black Bentley. The soft, beige leather felt smooth under my hands and I laid back onto the seat in comfort. 

‘’ Good Morning Ms Dragomir, I am your driver and will be taking you to your accommodation which is the North and South Wings, Presidential Suites at the Shilla Hotel. ‘’ 

‘’ Thank you. ‘’ 

Sebastian stepped into the passenger seat and we drove off into the city of Seoul. Finally, I didn’t need to dream or read anymore books about South Korea since I’m already here. 

We arrived exactly 1 hour later in front of the hotel, I’ve never been inside a hotel before. This is amazing, it’s 5 times higher than my estate! I darted my eyes around the spectacular hotel with beautiful chandeliers and furniture, wow. I like this place already. 

My eyes crossed paths with another man’s  eyes, he was tall, clearly wearing an expensive outfit with a rolex watch on his left hand. I let out a small smile and he smirked at me, my lord that is one y hunk, I felt my heart thumping and thumping and my cheeks turning red. What on earth is this feeling? I think in one of the books, it said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter