Day 1

The Kim Himchan Diary

 

Day 1

 

Glasses wine consumed: 2

Chocolate consumed: a fan gave it to me so it doesnt count

 

Dear diary,

As we have started again with and end to the lawsuit, I have decided to start afresh with a diary to keep track of my inevitable rise to main vocalist of b.a.p and undisputed visual you daehyun.

Today I have had enough exercise to merit the wine and chocolate because I had to get youngjaes help toopen the wine. The cork was being a and got too stuck fo r me to pull out. First time, I swear. My massive rippling muscles and all the abs that I definitely do have, have never let me down before. I blame ths schedule for wearing me out. I deserve the wine.

You know, I deserve better. Better wine,better bandmates. Quick reminder, you daehyun. So, yongguks was quality today like to be hung up and framed, preferably over a mantlepiece so I can stare at it all day – which I do. Good choice of jeans stylists, love it. And then daehyun. Jung, fucign daehyun. He who would have come from satan,did Youngjae not exist. Perhaps satans newphew. Anyway. Daehyun. Dickhead daehyun. Dickhyun (nice. Good one himchan. Thanks himchan).

So, Im scoping out the booty (nice stuff). Then, Dickhyun comes along and here's what goes down.

“Nice view, right?”

“I don't know what you are talking about Daehyun, my favouirite dongsaeng the most beloved singer I could ask for. Have you considered being the visual? Yo're just so great. Anyway, I'm on my phone and I dont know what you're talking about??????????????????????”

“Hyung, I couldnt possibly take visual from you, youre so god damn ebautiful and hot, I wish I was you. But, just so you know, my favourite hyung ever yes I love you, your phone is dead.”

“”

And thats what went down.

Dickhead daehyun.

He knows too much. Perhaps consider poisoned cheesecake. Note to self: google cheesecake recipies.

Anyway, daehyun. He'll never get main visual- not with that complexion (nice one himchan, thanks himchan). Soooooo anyway. That was fun diary. It's gonna be a good year, I can feel it. Especially if yongguks continues tobe quality choice meat. Nice.

Hoppes and dreams: himchan x yongguk, matrix album does really well, daehyun just somehow ends up hideously deformed but his voice is still good so he can continue to sing because tbh we kinda need him.

Xoxo Himchan :)