Chapter 3 FlashBacks...

How We Fell In Love?

"Unnie...What's Wrong?" "Asked Yuri"

"Nothing..Aish...Just getting flashbacks..." "Said Yoona as she felt her head"

"I think it is Minho...His girlfriend is proably Hitting your son already" "Thought Taeyeon"

"Maybe.." "Said Yoona"

"Yoona's Flashback"

"I think we should have a son..don't you think?" "Asked Minho"

"No..Because we are...Don't you think we are going to fast with this child thing?" "Asked Yoona"

"No.. i don't think so.. why?" "Asked Minho"

"Because i got school..and there is no one to take care of him.." "Explain Yoona"

"Well i already got out of school..so i can take care of him..while you are at school Cade is only 11 Years Old Yoona" "Said Minho

"Okay..i can trust you with him..i guess" "Said Yoona"

"Okay then let's go home.. then" "Said Minho while giving Yoona a kiss"

"I don't think i can trust him..around my son.." "Thought Yoona"

"I think he is cheating on me..with someone.." "Thought Yoona"

"I need to go.." "Said Yoona as she left the lunch room"

"Yonna!...why did she leave?" "Said Taeyeon"

"Let's go see where she is Unnie" "Said Yuri as she grabbed Taeyeon's arm"

"Unnie! Where are you?" "Yelled Taeyeon"

"Huh? what is that noise?" "Said Yuri"

"Crying" Taeyeon! Yuri!...Umm..."Wipes Her Tears" Where did you find me? "Asked Yoona"

" Wae uneun geoya?" "Asked Taeyeon"

"I don't trust him.." "Said Yoona"

"Wae?" "Asked Yuri"

"After we broke up he took my son away from me so i wouldn't have to see him again...But his Girlfriend.." "Explain Yoona"

"I think you guys where going to fast" "Said Taeyeon&Yuri"

"Yah! that is what i said but he No we are not going to fast and why?" "Said Yoona"

"And he said i lied to him..Well look at him he lied to me saying that he didn't cheated on me what a lier.." "Said Yoona"

"Well we think you should get protective custody on him for taking your son and letting Her beat him for what kind of reason..." "Said Yuri&Taeyeon"

"Geulaeseo... what do you want to do Yoona?" "Asked Yuri"

"Protective Custody Yuri" "Said Yoona as she looked at Yuri"

"Okay then.." "Said Yuri"

"Let's Go then to his house" "Said Yoona as she got her car"

"You used to drive?" "Asked Yuri"

"Yeah.." "Said Yoona"

"Okay.." "Said Yuri&Taeyeon"

"Knocks Knocks"

"Umm..Who are you?" "Said Minho's Girlfriend"

"Move.. "CADE! PACK YOUR THINGS! YOU ARE COMING WITH ME! I DON"T GIVE TO S WHAT YOUR FATHER HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT!" "Yelled Yoona as she grabbed Cade's stuff"

"Mom..Where are we going?" "Asked Cade"

"Back to Taeyeon's house..Your auntie" "Said Yoona"

"Oh..Okay i missed You Mom she hit me" "Said Cade as he showed Yoona his arm"

"She hit you!" "Yelled Yoona as she ran up back to the door"

"YAH! DON"T YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY SON OKAY!" "Yelled Yoona"

"WHAT IS GOING ON....Yoona.." "Said Minho"

"DON"T! YOONA ME!! MINHO! YOU LET HER TOUCH MY SON! "Cries" WAE!, WAE! WOULD YOU LET HER DO THAT TO OUR SON!...OUR SON!..I HATE YOU!....." "Yelled Yoona as she slaped Minho"

"Unnie Come here... Taeyeon! Take cade in the car please i don't want him to see this" "Said Yuri as she hold Yoona back"

"AND I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM!! WITH HER!! BUT YOU LIED!! TO ME FIRST I NEVER IN MY LIFE LIED TO YOU! BUT YOU DID! YOU HURT ME!! SCREW YOU!" "Yelled Yoona"

"YOU NEVER DID LOVE ME! YOU LOVED THAT ! OVER THERE!! NOW I SHOULD HAVE REALIES THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUST YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE! "Cries" "Yelled Yoona as she cries her heart out"

"Yoona.. calm down..get in the car unnie..." "Begged Yuri as she pulled Yoona into the car and closing the door"

"I'll Will Drvie the car Yuri.." "Said Taeyeon"

"Okay.." "Said Yuri"

"Cries.." 

"Yoona..Come..Here.." "Said Yuri as she pulled Yoona and Her Hair"

"Cries More"

"It's Okay we are here for You Unnie.." "Said Yuri as she looked at Yoona"

"Calms down then sleeps"

"Kisses Yoona on the for head"

"Holds Hand and saying"

"Yuri yah...Never Let me go.." "Whispered Yoona"

"I won't Yoona i Won't" "Whispered Back Yuri"