Chapter 1 Break Up

How We Fell In Love?

"Look Yoona i don't have time for you lies okay we need a break..." "Said Minho as he walked through the door with his son"

"YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY SON WITH YOU!!!" "Yelled Yoona as she slaps Minho"

"YES! I AM YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!" "Yelled Minho

"YAH!!" "Yelled Yoona as she grabbed Minho's arm"

"IF! YOU! let that women touch my son you are dead for good! GOT IT?!" "Said Yoona"

"FINE?! KILL ME AS YOU PLEASE! i don't really give a dame okay.. let's go Cade" "Said Minho as he walked through the door going into the car"

"Sighs" Thank God that he is gone already...Maybe i should call Taeyeon for a bit..."Sighs" "Said Yoona as she drunk a bottle of Beer"

"Ring Ring"

"Annyeonghaseyo?" "Answered Taeyeon while washing her Hair"

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon what are you doing?"

"Nothing but washing my hair out then dyeing my hair" "Said Taeyeon

"So where's Tiffany?" "Asked Yoona"

"Watching Gossip Girls again Omg i am Telling You Girl...So What is going on with you?" "Asked Taeyeon"

"Just Broke up with Minho and he took my son! Wow what a pitty" "Said Yoona"

"Jeongmal?" "Said Taeyeon"

"Geulae Jeongmal!" I think I should get Protective Custody on him.. You think i should?" "Asked Yoona"

"Yah! I think you should because if his new girlfriend lay a hand on your son it is over for him and her.." "Said Taeyeon"

"No it is over for him not her i will proably trust her for a while... so..." "Said Yoona"

"Well got to go see you later" "Said Taeyeon"

"Bye Unnie see you at school" "Said Yoona" 

"Bye"

"Bye"