Chapter 2 School New Student

How We Fell In Love?

"Don't you know why i am not trying to be straight anymore?" "Said Yoona"

"Umm...Yeah why don't you want to be straight no more?" "Asked Taeyeon"

"Well...Because i want a girlfriend who is loving and carrying for me" "Said Yoona"

"Oh...That's why..It is nothing wrong to be a lesbian Unnie" "Said Taeyeon"

"I know that! silly head" "Said Yoona as she hit Taeyeon's head"

"Well...let's go to class before we are late again" "Said Yoona"

"Yah...I hate being late again Aish... Then you know he going to be yelling at us every single time we be late..." "Said Taeyeon"

"Yah... me too let's just go before he starts to yell.." "Said Yoona"

'GIRLS!!!" YOU ARE LATE AGAIN!!!" "Yelled Mr Jones"

"Could not yell for once in your life sir! Jesus!" "Shoted Back Taeyeon as she was holding her head"

"YOONA!" "Yelled Mr Jones"

"WHAT?!" do you want from me God! give me a break for once Dude Dame!!" "Yelled Yoona as she was walking to her seat by Taeyeon"

"WHY DO YOU GIRLS BE LATE EVERYDAY!!" "Yelled Mr Jones"

"AND WHY THE YOU ALWAYS BE YELLING SO MUCH?!" "Yelled Yoona&Taeyeon"

"EXCUSE ME?!" "Yelled Mr Jones"

"Nothing..kekekeke..." "Chuckle Yoona&Taeyeon while they where doing they work together"

"Annyeonghaseyo~..." "Said a Girl with straight Hair"

"Oh..annyeonghaseyo Miss..?" "Said Mr Jones"

"Miss Yuri the new student?" "Said the new girl"

"Yuri..What a nice name for a sweet and kind girl like you" "Said Mr Jones"

"Oh..Gomabseubnida..Mr Jones..kekeke.." "Said Yuri as she was Laughing and Blushing"

"Wow she is pretty.. But she wouldn't like me..." "Said Yoona"

"You might not know that Unnie" "Said Taeyeon"

"What do you mean?" "Asked Yoona"

"Like she is proably a lesbian too.." "Said Taeyeon"

"Maybe...I should ask her..No.. it will be rude to ask her if she is Straight or a Lesbian.." "Said Yoona as went back to her work"

"No it is not...Unnie you need to get to know her a bit more then you can ask her if she is straight or lesbian..Okay" "Said Taeyeon"

"Okay i will thanks Unnie" "Said Yoona"

"YOONA AND TAEYEON!? WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?!" "Yelled Mr Jones"

"NONE OF YOUR CONSURED MR JONES!" "Yelled back Yoona&Taeyeon"

"WELL!" "Clears Thoat" "Well do you want to meet the new girl?" "Asked Mr Jones"

"Yah Sure" "Said Yoona&Taeyeon"

"Annyeonghaseyo! je ileum-eun yun-a wa yuli mannaseo joh-eun!" "Said Yoona as she shook her hand"

"Annyeonghaseyo! je ileum-eun Taeyeon gwa yuli mannaseo joh-eun!" "Said Taeyeon as she shook her hand too"

"Annyeonghaseyo" "Said Yuri"

"Umm..Yuri i was wondering if You and Taeyeon and Me should have lunch Together" "Asked Yoona"

"Sure" "Said Yuri"

"Okay then! see you at 10:00 Okay" "Said Yoona"

"Okay" "Said Yuri"