Sequel~ [final]

My Flower

A/N HOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIDT IT BE DAT SEQUEL THOOO!!! ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ) The long awaited sequel is finally here woo! Sorry it took so long! Hope you guys enjoy~

© to Smollie~ for writing this

 

No One's Pov:

 

"Just little bit more over and... Perfect!" Sejeong says excited, adjusting the vase of white flowers on the dinning table. "This is going to be perfect." 

Sejeong caper towards the back and looks around the veranda, smiling broadly, hopful that Sohye will like what she has done.

 


 

Sohye walks along the street; heart beating more rapid with every anxious step she takes towards the Produce Flower shop where Sejeong is waiting for her.

The moment Sohye gets near the flower shop, she notices that none of the lights are on and that the open sign is turnover to closed; She looks at her cellphone to see what time it was.  "Great, I got here to late, Sejeong probably thinks I stood-" Sohye halt when she spotted red tulips in a white vase in front of the shop door.

Sohye crouch down and smiled at the flowers; she thought they were so beautiful compared to the ones she held in her hands, the flowers that Sohye planted during the times she had bought many red tulips for Sejeong, then ran away after giving them to her; Sohye wanted to impress Sejeong with her flowers, but looking at the flowers in front of her, made Sohye regret bringing hers.

"I should've waited for them to bloom out fully before cutting them." She let out a long sigh of discouragement at her undergrowth flowers. "Uh..." She uttered, when she saw a piece of paper sticking out between the flowers; that read. 'Come to the back of the flower shop - Sejeong.' Sohye grins, reassurance now that Sejeong didn't leave.

 


 

"Where is she..." Sejeong says, hiding behind a wall, waiting for Sohye to come around the corner at anytime. "She should've been-" She hushed when she heard footsteps. 

"Sohye," Sejeong whispers exhilarate, her eyes widen and a shy smile grew ear to ear when Sohye in a white flowy dress catches her attention coming around the corner with a big smile on her face. "She looks so beautiful." Sejeong  murmured.

She wanted to walk out from behind the wall right when she saw how beautiful Sohye looked, but she wanted her to observe the veranda frist before making a big entrance to impress her.

 


 

Soon as Sohye walks around the corner she gets astonished by the beauty of the area. White twinkly lights hanging from the ceiling, different kinds of red and white flowers everywhere, and then there's Sejeong walking out from behind a wall, wearing a flowy red dress, similar to Sohye's dress. "You look really beautiful Sohye." Sejeong finally got to say, as she walks closer to her.

"Thank you, you do too." Sohye replied, looking downward trying to hide her blushing face.

"What are those?" Sejeong asked, pointing at Sohye's back.

Sohye had hidden the flowers behind her back when she saw Sejeong coming out from behind the wall. "Umm..." She emitted a small laugh. "They're flowers I-"

"You didn't buy me flowers from another flower shop, did you?" Sejeong witticism.

Sohye grined and shyly shook her head. "N-no, I planted them."

"Oh really? Let me see." Sejeong said excited, and walked over to Sohye, smiling broadly again.

Sohye hesitated, but handed Sejeong the flowers; Sejeong still kept smiling the entire time she was studying Sohye's flowers. "Sorry, they're not pretty like yours." Sohye said glumly.

Sejeong chortle at her comment. "They are not just pretty Sohye. They're beautiful," Sejeong smiled brightly at Sohye's chagrin face when she finally looked back up at her. "Like you." Sejeong said, wrinkling her nose with her bright smile.  "Come on, lets put these babies in some water." She said, grabing Sohye's hand.

"Voila!..." Sejeong said, putting Sohye's flowers in the vase on the table with the rest of the flowers. "See, they're both beautiful."

Sohye smiles, relieved that she likes the flowers.  "Thank you..."

Sejeong proundly winks and nods her head knowing she made Sohye happy again. "Now, lets eat some food."

Sohye realized once they set down to eat, that Sejeong never did once let go of her hand, even when she put the flowers in the vase. 

Sohye looked around the veranda, smiling. "So... Sejeong, do you know all the names of these floweres?" Sohye askes curious.

Sejeong smiled and noded, "Yeah, I do." She replied enthusiastic, then put her fork down and started pointing. "Those over there are dahlia called snowflake, over there is another dahlia flower that's a bright red, then there's a white aster flower, with mini gerbera daisies around it and red cremon flowers, and then over there, there is a dahlia called snow white, right there is called akito white bulk rose-" Sejeong giggled at the look on Sohye's face. "You look so addled, do you want me to keep going?"

Sohye snaps out of her daze, she was more amaze than addled by how much Sejeong knew about all these flowers; Sohye smiled. "Yeah, keep going it's really interesting."

Sejeong winked, then continued talking until she finish naming all of them. "And then there's my favorite one." Sejeong said, smiling at Sohye. "A snowdrop."

Sohye felt the blood rush to her cheeks, she knew her face was getting red, so she looked down at her plate on the table. 

"Sohye?" Sejeong called.

Sohye looked up and saw that Sejeong was smiling more brightly than usual. "Yeah?" Sohye said softly.
 
"I really like you."

Sohye smiled and covered her cheeks from blushing even harder. "I really like y-you too, Sejeong."

Sejeong stood up and grabbed the other girls hands off her cheeks. "Dance with me."

Sohye looked around, puzzled. "But there's no music?"

Sejeong smiled wide and dragged Sohye under the lights anyways; Sejeong stepped closer to the other girl and grabbed one of her hands in hers and put her other hand on Sohye's shoulder, then begain to sway her back and forth. "Who said you had to dance with music? Just imagine it." Sejeong said.

"If I imagine any kind of music, then we wouldn't be dancing this slow." Sohye joked.

Sejeong smirked. "Okay... Then lets not dance slow." 

Sejeong grabbed both of Sohye's hands and started shaking and twirling Sohye around making her laugh, then Sejeong started doing her own little odd dance moves that made Sohye laugh even more; Sejeong laughed along with her, then grabbed Sohye's hands again making her move left and right, twirling her in and out a few times making her blush.

"O...kay I'm done, I'm already tried. I think I'll just lay down." Sejeong said, floping down on the ground.

Sohye stared at Sejeong, hesitating before deciding to lay down next to her, when she finally did Sejeong gently grabbed Sohye's hand. Sohye smiled and didn't want to look at Sejeong because she knew that she'll blush if she did.

"Sohye?" Sejeong called. Sohye looked at the other girl, who was already staring at her, like Sohye thought, she blushed.  "You're so cute." Sejeong chuckled.
Sejeong looked up at the ceiling, Sohye did as well. "You did a really good job, it's really beautiful." Sohye said.

"Thank you." Sejeong said, she paused for a moment then turn her head towards Sohye again. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Sohye said delightful. That made Sejeong smile and cringe.

"Cute..." Sejeong laughed. "Okay, so... Will you be my flower?"  

"How can I be a flower?" Sohye asked.

"It means... Well, we met at this flower shop, right?" Sejeong asked; Sohye noded. "I want to call you my flower instead, it's cute." Sejeong chuckled.
"I still don't understand." Sohye said. "Instead of what?"

"Girlfriend." Sejeong smiles brightly. "Will you be my flower Sohye?" 
"Oh..." Sohye understood now, then she realized what Sejeong had been asking. "Oh!" Sohye slightly chuckle and noded. "Yes..." She answered, with a winsome smile.

Sejeong was so delighted she coudn't control herself, and squeezed the poor girl. 

"Sejeong! Y-you're to strong, I-I can't breath." Sohye said,  struggling  to escape Sejeong's hug.

Sejeong let go. "Here I'll help you get your breath back." Sejeong joked, getting closer to Sohye's face.

Sohye freaked out and covered her face quickly with her hands.

Sejeong laughed. "Okay, I'll stop now my flower..." Sejeong chuckled evily. "For now."