Final?

My Flower

 

No One's Pov:

Sohye was walking past a flower shop on her way to school. She stopped to lean down and tie her shoelace, as she stood up, her eyes widened. Inside the shop was the most beautiful person she has ever seen in her entire life. 

"My flower..." Sohye's heart sped up and her face turned red. She's never felt like this before, she didn't know she could feel this way. She took in a deep breath. "I should just go in and say hello or something." She told herself.

Building up her courage, Sohye walked inside. Looking at the light brown haired girl, Sejeong, her name tag read.

Sejeong slammed the phone down so hard that it rattled the shelf of ribbons beside the countertop. "Wow I can't believe this! Trying to sell me overpriced lilies, I'll just grow them myself!" She grumbled to herself, picking up her shears and returning to deadheading her potted pansies.

Speaking of lilies-

"Uhm..."

A young dark haired girl with bangs in a white sundress was standing beside the door, clutching her backpack strap like it was a lifeline. No, not a lily. She wasn't proud or confident like a lily. She was understated, soft. A snow drop.

Sejeong raised an eyebrow at her and the poor girl nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Sorry! I'll go!"

Sighing, Sejeong stood and put her shears down. "Hello, welcome to produce flowers, how can I help you today?" She asked, rearranging the pot that housed baby's breath for bouquets. The girl stopped with her hand on the door, like a deer caught in headlights.

Sohye swallowed. "I-I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of your prettiest flowers?" Sejeong noticed how red the other girls cheeks were. Must be for her boyfriend then? 

"Of course. Do you have a preference?" The shy girl shook her head.

"N-no. The one you like the most will work." Sohye finally smiled at her. Sejeong's eyes widened at how cute her smile was. 

"Oh well in my opinion I really like the red tulips. Mostly for all the meanings it holds, such as true love." Reaching over, Sejeong pulled one out. The other girl grinned.

"That's perfect." 

Sejeong nodded. "How many would you like?"

Sohye smiled her cute smile once again, making Sejeong's heart skip a beat. "Just one please." The light haired girl pulled the best looking one out. 

"That'll be $1.50 please." Sohye reached in her pocket and pulled out exact change. Sejeong held out the flower for the girl to take. Sohye just looked at her. 

"I-I have a confession to make. The flower is for you." Sejeong's eyes widened. 

"W-what-" but the other girl was already running out the door.

"What was that? She bought a flower for me?" Sejeong's cheeks started to turn red at the realization of what just happened.


 


 

Every day since then Sohye would walk in and ask for a beautiful flower, buy it, give it to Sejeong, and run out of the store before she could say another word. Sejeong would sigh and go back to sweeping the shop.

Today was another day and Sohye once again walked into the flower shop. Looking around she spotted the light haired girl, and walked over and cleared . Sejeong looked up and smiled. Sohye smiled as well and opened to speak. "One-" but Sejeong held up her hand.

"Could you wait here for one second?" She asked. Sohye shyly nodded. Sejeong walked into the back for a few seconds and came back out. "For you." She said as she held out some white flowers. Sohye's eyes widened and she blushed. "W-what? For me?" Sejeong nodded.

"You always give me a flower so I thought you should get some as well." Sohye smiled shyly and coughed taking the flowers. 

"Thank you uh-" 

"Kim Sejeong." 

"Sejeong. I'm Kim Sohye. I- um- should get to class" she said and turned around and started to walk out. 

"Sohye, would you like to go out with me tomorrow?" Sejeong asked before the other could walk out the door this time.

Sohye's eyes widened at what she just heard. "Y-yes! I would love too!"  

"Meet me here at your usual time?" She asked. Sohye just nodded with a big grin.

"T-tomorrow then?" Sejeong walked over and gave the flushed girl a kiss to the cheek. 

"Tomorrow." And with that she walked into the back room, leaving Sohye a stuttering mess as she clumsily walked out of the store. 

"Tomorrow will be the best day ever." She headed off to class with a mushy grin on her face throughout the whole day.

 

 


A/N

Super short but hope you guys liked it anyways~

Should I make a sequel for their date? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯