~Spice it up.

~My stepbrother.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Myungsoo's P.O.V~

 

Tossing the phone at the end of my bed, I laid on my back. From some reason, I woke up at 5 am. Sun was already up, as its beams have already been crossing over my floor. My vision was stable as I didn't feel tired because of waking up that early, not at all. I simply felt like my body was levitating, floating in the air.  The new room was really beautiful.

I adored the modest decoration specially.

Tons of small lights were spreaded all over the ceiling, all way down to my bed. In fact, they reminded me of those tiny fireflies that would usually occupy the nature in spring and summer.

Windows were positioned in a perfect order, each one of them with an equal shape. Even though they were small and right under the ceiling, I loved the way they took the place in my room. 

Couple of small decorations rested behind my bed on a wooden shelf, and on another wooden shelf rigth above to the window too.

Pictures of my family and I were neatly glued on the wall from the both sides that surrounded my bed, and those will be the first things I'd see every day right after waking up.

Though, I still wonder how did they all get there? Did mom make copies of our old albums or something? Nevermind anyways. I liked them so much. It feels like I took the most important parts of my life here with me, as if, they remind me who I really had been before coming here, and they made me feel less estranged.

I got a wicker basket placed in front of my bed as well, though I don't think I'll put anything in there unless something irrelevant  but useful shows up in meanwhile.

Window frames were also made by that dark, fine wood that those shelves were consisted of.  I couldn't recognise which timber it actually was, but yeah, it was a big plus on a current room's look.

A small, dark-purple dreamcatcher hanged lazily from the right corner of the window. It had 4 fluffy feathers attached to it. I have never actually bought one to myself, but yes, I wanted that when I was like 14 or in some close period to that age.

The view from my windows was mostly crowded by trees in  our yard, which I could never mind.

I am a nature-lover, and I'd rather live in a peaceful countryside by a beautiful lake or a river.

Observing the new space that was officially mine, I spotted the boxes  with my stuff that were placed behind the door, laying one on another vertically. The biggest boxes were at the bottom.

I sighed. I had to unpack and it was too exhausting, trying to fit the old things with the new decorations and ornamentals was one hell of  a job. 

But then it shot trough my mind. I had to deal with that cocky person who I am supposed to call my ''step-brother.''

I still can't believe that my mom didn't tell me anything. True, I might be social and all that chatty, but God, I feel embarrassed and confused when being put in situations I wasn't previously prepared for.

What should I do?  My gut feeling says to try to talk to him and approach him, but my mind politely declines to even count it as a possible option. 

Gosh, sometimes I hated to be me.

I wasn't really good at making decisions, and it would take me a certain time to re-think possibilities and come to the right conclusion. Which was REALLY annoying and it made me anxious too many times.

Something's off with that guy and that's what I'm assured of. 

Suddenly, the alarm rang, pulling me from my thoughts. I quickly turned it off because the sound of alarm was pretty much irritating. Who wants to break up with the soft, comfy, warm bed? Seriously.

I got out, ruffling my hair, yawning in the same time. Since I have been fully awake, I grabbed a long white towel from my closet,  and went straight to bathroom. The hallway was deadly silent, but filled with warmness.

First I took a shower, using a vanilla shampoo which was my favourite, then quickly brushed my teeth after I had wrapped the towel around my waist. 

As I opened the door , my face met with a hard, muscu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter