THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF AEGYO AND DANCE

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Jirae had it her way, she'd honestly rather be sleeping away the day before the first day of semester.

But with the overly excited Jimin pestering Seokjin and her for a tour around the school and Seokjin being way too weak to reject Jimin's puppy eyes, she found herself trailing behind her twin brother in the sprawling, wide fancy campus that was Big Hit University of Arts.

"You're tired?" Seokjin slowed down, glancing at the lethargic-looking girl who wasn't even looking around, unlike her twin who was bounding about and pointing out every single feature.

I feel old, he mused to himself, but then Jirae wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows for her age.

Jirae shook her head, feeling guilty that she was raining on Jimin's parade and making Seokjin worry for her, and quickened her steps.

"Let's look around!"

Gladdened by her sudden rise in spirits, Seokjin chuckled and joined her as she ran to catch up with Jimin.

The campus consisted of a sprawling grassy field with dense foliage and the huge, grand buildings hosted a range of impressive facilities to hone their students' talents to the greatest degree.

The high school that Jimin and Jirae went to only had one dance studio to boast of and they barely had any performance opportunities. The hip hop dance club only consisted of less than ten people.

But somehow Jirae wasn't feeling that excited and upbeat as she should be. She hated being a spoilsport, but somehow none of this appealed to her as much as it should have.

Seokjin toured them around the main performance building, which had several massive auditoriums and many well-maintained professional dance studios, the kinds Jirae only saw in YouTube videos of her dance idols.

She stared, wide-eyed at the gigantic dance studio with marbled polished floors, a fancy audio system and spotless floor-length mirrors.

I miss the old, dingy small dance studio where I can just bust o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter