Forever

Of Insecurities and Jealousy [requests open]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai was not kidding when he said he was in a relationship with a nerd girl. If it had been a few years back, he would have said he hated nerd girls, being the naïve, popular playboy back then. Seoyun was his girlfriend now, a nerd girlfriend that he loved. He had wanted to announce their relationship, to stop her from being bullied but she had insisted not to. She had told him that she did not want his reputation to be tarnished and so, he was still a playboy…… and a ‘single’ man.

Kai did not want to be offensive to his loving girlfriend at all, but he had accepted that condition mainly because he knew that she would not attract other people’s attention, especially boys. No offense but she was not exactly attractive, she did not have a very obvious good figure, she blended into surroundings and she was far from what boys usually liked. He stilled loved her though. He did not have to worry about her being taken away from him by boys or attracting other’s stares, and he was glad, deep down, he was insecure.

And since he was insecure, imagine what he felt when he walked into class on a normal day of school. Seoyun was there, she always insisted on walking to school early and going separate ways when they went to school, it kinda hurt that his girlfriend had to walk everyday to school while he drove in a nice car. She was sitting at the front of the class as usual, with nobody beside her. He so badly wanted to sit next to her and kiss her, hug her and shower her with tons of affection but he resisted. He settled for a shy smile in his direction which warmed his heart, and if not for his self-control, he almost swooned. Imagine a playboy kingka doing that just because of a smile of a nerd, but he was hopelessly in love with her. He tugged at his tie discreetly, hoping she realised that he had listened to her lecture about dressing properly in his school uniform and doing his ties properly. He was rewarded with another small smile which made him blush, which he hid very quickly.

He walked to his place at the back of the classroom where his popular friends were fooling around, as soon as he sat down, girls gathered around him, batting their fake eyelashes disgustingly and trying to seduce him with their overly-sweet voices.

Sorry, I’m taken.

Kai gave a half-grimace, half-smile at his fans, fanservice was necessary for his popularity but sometimes it made him want to puke. He caught sight of Seoyun at her seat, eyebrows

Please log in to read the full chapter