Beach

Of Insecurities and Jealousy [requests open]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai knew that nobody would take a second look at his nerd girlfriend, Seoyun. She was normal, a studious person and conservative. He did not have to worry about other guys taking her or looking at her while they were at the beach for a school trip. She never wore bikinis or revealing clothes and he was glad, so why was he staring at a shy, blushing Seoyun in a bikini now?

Seoyun could not believe that she was actually wearing a bikini in public, she quickly slid up her glasses that were sliding down her nose due to the amount of sweat. What happened was that the girls in her class were complaining that she never got enough attention from her boyfriend and so, dressed her up in a bikini to make him look at her (and to make him jealous but Seoyun did not know it). Yep, the girls in her class were really nice, accepting the kingka’s relationship and making friends with her quickly, they were good friends. These good friends had kidnapped her and forced into a revealing outfit that made her cringe. She knew that her body was not as nice as some girls, her body was not curvy, her chest not as big, her legs not as slim and beautiful, why had they forced her into something that would make the public, and even her loving boyfriend who was used to beautiful things, puke and cause her humiliation.

She knew it the minute she saw Kai (or Jongin as she called him), his eyes wide in shock and horror, he was embarrassed by her and she knew he was humiliated at the sight of her. She felt her eyes well up in tears as she was subjected to the observant eyes of Kai and his popular friends.

“I-I’m going to go get ice-cream.” She warbled as she sped off towards the direction of the ice-cream shop, not giving Kai a chance to say anything.

“Aren’t you going to go after her? A girl named Hyejin prodded him.

“W-why would I go after her?” Kai protested.

“Because she is your girlfriend and she looks pretty hot in that bikini?” Another girl, Hara, deadpanned.

“Hot? Pftt, she’s far from hot. She’s not as pretty as other girls and not as y and……” Kai rambled on nervously.

The girls shook their head disappointedly as they looked at him.

“At this rate, you’re not a proper boyfriend.”

“I can’t believe Seoyun unnie likes you.”

“I can’t believe I liked you.”

“A boyfriend is supposed to notice a girl’s changes and flatter her, not snub her like that, saying there are prettier girls. Plus, you stupidly stared at her like an idiot.”

“I think unnie needs another guy. Right, let’s go find her another guy.”

“Come on girls, let’s go find the right guy for unnie!”

Kai stared confused as the girls walked away, then shook his head and sat down on his mat. He tried not to think of Seoyun and how her body would fit perfectly with his……. Shoot, he was doing it again.

Seoyun on the other hand, was at the ice-cream shop and staring at the most handsome guy she had ever seen in the world, more handsome than Kai. The said male grinned at her with a full-blown smile that nearly knocked her off her feet.

“Hey cutie pie, what flavour would you like?” He said in a deep voice.

She was sure she was gaping at him like a goldfish now, his voice was just so perfect. It would be an understatement to say she only liked him, she probably had a huge crush on him. And he had called her a cutie pie. Kai was knocked out of her mind immediately.

“What flavour would you recommend?” She smiled shyly at him.

His grin grew wider as he started talking about the flavours he preferred and those that the customers did. Both were oblivious to a group of watchful eyes as they all smirked. Neither noticed but the group had, both of them were blushing and it was obvious they were interested in each other. The girls were pleased.

“Hey Kai! I saw Seoyun with this really handsome guy at the ice-cream shop just now!”

“He was really cute.”

“I think they look like a perfect couple!”

“I think they’re a match made in heaven!”

If the

Please log in to read the full chapter