Chapter 7: The Truth... Uhh Kind Of (Part 2) - Under serious editing

Amber In The Supernatural World (A/N: Under Serious Editing)

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time its just that I had a lot going on. Sorry that it's short. Hope you like it. 


 

-Amber’s POV-

I wake to Krystal kissing my cheek. I feel my cheeks redden as she did that.

  1. Birthday my little Llama” She said as I nuzzled her neck. Yes I admit I love cuddles and always have love cuddles along with hugs.

I got out of bed so I could wake up Sooyoung-Unnie. I ran in the room I gave Yuri a finger on my mouth telling her to be quiet.

“Sooyoung-Unnie it’s morning” I whispered and she looked at me sleepily and smiled.

“Happy Birthday, Llama” She said hugging me tightly.

As Sooyoung got dressed we walked into the kitchen.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMBER!!!” Everyone yelled to me.

“Thank you” I bowed at everyone.

“Happy Birthday, Babe” Krystal said again kissing my cheek and hugging me.

“You’ve already said that” I whined.

I went through all the presents except the one from Hyoyeon, Yoona and Jessica Unnie. When I opened it my face turned to match the colour of a tomato.

“You like the dress” Hyoyeon evilly smiled as the rest tried not to laugh.

‘She looks so cute blushing’ I heard Krystal say in her head.

-After opening up all the presents-

“Thank you guys so much for the presents” I gave them all a big hug.

I walked to my room and got changed. As I walked out my room I bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

“Amber-Llama are you okay” A familiar voice said as I looked up I saw my best friend, Castiel (Since Michael is the oldest, I’m making it that Tiffany/Amber’s father is Michael’s twin).

“Cassie” I squealed making him pout at his old nickname I gave him. We giggled and walked together to the lounge room.

“Guys, this is Castiel, He’s my best friend” I said smiling at everyone.

“Oh, Happy Birthday Amber” Castiel said giving me a big hug.

  1. Cas, I’ve been looking for you- oh hey Amber, Happy Birthday” Castiel and I turn to see his boyfriend, Dean Winchester.

“Thanks Dean, Where’s Sam?” I asked Dean.

“He’s in the Library with Gabriel, Raphael, Michael and Lucifer” He replied.

“Let’s just hope Lucifer isn’t going to annoy Sam again” I said sighing.

I look at Castiel when I noticed a ring on his ring finger. The girls noticed it too and all the sudden poor Castiel was surrounded by all of us while asking him questions like “Who asked who?” and “When did this happened”.

“Dean proposed on Valentine’s day” Castiel answered while blushing.

“So CUTE” I squealed and hugged him.

“Alright, guys breakfast” Jessica said.

We headed towards the kitchen and sat down. We had pancakes and bacon for breakfast, cooked by Jessica and Sooyoung. We all talked to each other until it was time to go to our classes.

Once it was Lunch time people were shocked to hear that I had the same birthday as the princess of the werewolves and vampires. Most of the vampires and werewolves thought I was lying until Tiffany told them that it was actually my birthday today.

Hanji wished me a happy birthday and gave me a hug since it was also her lost sister’s birthday as well. Jackie rang to wish me a happy birthday, and Sooyoung told me that ___ rang when we were having a sleep over and I was asleep.

As we went on through our classes and went back to our apartments, I walked in to see cards on my bed. One read

Ambie,

Happy Birthday!! Hope you’re having a great time at your school and not missing Ned, Michelle and I too much. Lol. Daddy and Papa say happy birthday along with Uncle Bucky and the rest.

From your Childhood Best friend,

Peter Parker (Stark)

P.s: If that Krystal girl breaks your heart there will be consequences (Aunt Nat and Uncle Clint’s words not mine)

I smile at the last bit and looked to see $100 bucks and a little note.

‘Use it for something you want- Steve and Tony’

 

The other cards are from Sherlock, John and the rest of the Avengers.