Chapter 5: Haruka and Michiru??? - Under serious editing

Amber In The Supernatural World (A/N: Under Serious Editing)

 

-Sooyoung’s POV-

I was called to my father’s office during Home Ec along with Yuri. When I walked in I see Princess Hanji, Princess Jackie, Queen Carly and King Kevin.

“Choi Sooyoung have you and Kwon Yuri made any process in finding our daughter, Yiyun (A/N: they called Amber that before they left her on the Hwang’s doorstep since they’re of Chinese descent)” Queen Carly asked.

“No your majesty but we found the human” Yuri said.

“Her name is Amber and she is the cousin of Tiffany Hwang” I said sitting next to Yuri kissing her on the cheek.

Being in front of the King and the Queen in really nerve-racking since they’re letting me look for their daughter and that I found out that Queen Carly’s parents are Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. I will never know how they had Queen Carly but they’re still alive and young (A/N: like Levi and that Haruka and Michiru will be supernatural creatures and will be Vampires).

“Mr Choi, Mistress Michiru and Haruka are here” I bowed as they walked in.

“Mother” Queen Carly said hugging Michiru and sitting back down in the seat.

“So Sooyoung I see you’re still with Yuri, at least you haven’t gotten her Pregnant yet” Haruka joked.

“Haruka!” Michiru scolded her wife. The reason why I get to call them by just their names is because I’m close to the royal family and, Michiru and Haruka are like mothers to me.

“Haruka, if my friend Amber was here she would freak out” I said.

“Why?” Haruka asked.

“She loves Sailor Moon and ships you two together” I replied. Haruka looks at me and squeals which is uncommon to see from her.

“Hey Sooyoung, have you seen Tiffany?” I hear Amber ask while she opened the door.

“Oh um Sorry” Amber said turning to ____, the oldest daughter of Haruka and Michiru and for some weird reason Amber is ____’s best friend.

“No worries Llama” ____ said teasingly at Amber.

“Why does everyone call me Llama?” Amber complained and ____ came up to Amber and pinched her cheeks.

“__-__ that enough we know that Amber is cute” Yuri said sighing. ____ has always pinched Amber’s cheeks when she has done something cute.

“I better go before Krystal starts worrying about me, I’m sorry to bother you” Amber bowed and left the room.

“She seems like a nice young girl” Michiru said amused by the politeness of Amber.

“Yeah, She’s a tomboy too” Haruka added as she punched the air. Haruka has always gotten along better with tomboys but she will never turn down Michiru NEVER!

“Your majesty, as you heard Amber was sent to an orphanage after 2 years since Satan found out where she was” Yuri said keeping her head down.

Queen Carly nodded.

“Your friend Amber looks like she plays an intrument and sings” King Kevin said. I took my phone out of my pocket showed him her song she wrote with Victoria, Luna, Sulli and Krystal called “Electric Shock”

 

https://youtu.be/n8I8QGFA1oM

 

“She’s a really good dancer” Jackie commented. I look at Jackie to then gasp resulting in her giving me a confused look.

“Amber looks exactly like you Jackie” Queen Carly nodded in agreement. Haruka and Michiru also nod and, looked at Yuri and me.

All the sudden we all feel a wave of magical energy coming from outside. Michiru runs out the room after looking out the window, followed by me and Yuri.

“Michiru what’s going on?” I asked her as we ran through the halls. She looked at me with a worried look.

“Your friend Amber is being surrounded by Satan’s men” She replied running even faster as Haruka out of nowhere ran past her to go outside.

We opened the school door to see Amber cornered by Satan’s men and Krystal being held back by one his men as well.

“You won’t get away you human” He walked towards Amber. I could see her crying, standing there defenceless. Haruka and Michiru have already transformed into Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune.

Space Sword Blaster” Haruka or should I say Sailor Uranus yelled killing Satan’s men all at once then going up to Amber to get her away from them.

“Y-You’re Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune” Amber said as she hugged onto Haruka for dear life. Michiru out of motherly instincts ran up to Amber hugging her tightly then giving her to Krystal who kissed Amber and hugged her tightly.

Once Haruka and Michiru’s transformation worn off we made our way back to see everyone in my father’s office.

In the end everyone was hugging Amber and we all farewelled Haruka, Michiru, Queen Carly, King Kevin, ____ and Princess Jackie. Princess Jackie, Haruka and Michiru gave Amber their phone number so they could visit each other and keep an eye on Amber.

-Krystal’s POV-

I’m so glad Amber is alright thanks to Lady Michiru and Lady Haruka of Uranus and Neptune. I’m happy Amber has made friends with the royals so now they can keep an eye on her when I’m not around to protect her.

Principal Choi let me and Amber off for the rest of the day since she is still a little startled from what happened with Satan’s men.

“Llama are you okay?” I asked kissing her on the nose. I feel Amber snuggle closer to me for comfort.

We arrive at Amber’s apartment and Amber bursts into tears again out of shock and relief.

“Shhhh Amber it’s alright they’re gone now” I lie her on her bed and ran my fingers through her hair.

“Why me?” Amber asked me as she clutched my t-shirt.

“Amber, it’s because of you being the special human who holds the powers to defeat Satan” I finally told her the truth that I have been keeping from day one.

“W-What??” She stuttered.


Sorry for my long absent be in school and just on school holidays now