Chapter 6: The Truth... Uhh Kind Of - Under serious editing

Amber In The Supernatural World (A/N: Under Serious Editing)

Thank you guys for subscribing.


 

-Amber’s POV-

“Every 100 years there is a human born with special powers that will help defeat Satan, lord of Hell who is after Hanji’s long lost sister who is missing to this day” Krystal told me as I was in the state of shock.

Knock! Knock!

“Ambie are you feeling any better” I look up to see Hanji giving me a small smile with holding a brand new teddy that was dressed to look like her in her Survey corps uniform.

“This is for you” she gave it to me and I hugged her.

“I love it Hanji” I cried into her shoulder.

“You’re welcome Am” Hanji replied as she let me cry on her shoulder.

“Hey Hanji, is Eren and Levi in a relationship cause if they are then I totally ship them” I asked Hanji, resulting in Hanji squealing and hugging me tighter.

“Yes they a-” Hanji said but stopped as Krystal gave her a deadly glare. I sighed and looked at Krystal for answer to why she was glaring at Hanji.

“Eren would be angry at Levi for letting anyone they don’t know properly of their relationship and trust me an angry Eren is the worst” Krystal replied.

I let go of Hanji and ran to the canteen go up to Levi and Eren.

“Levi I know of you and Eren’s relationship and I totally ship you” I calmly said as I looked to see a scared Levi.

“Eren, Levi did not tell anyone. I simply just asked Hanji if you were in a relationship and Krystal replied to my question” I said as Levi calmed down as Eren soften his grip on him.

“Thank you” Eren said as he shook my hand.

After Lunch, Krystal, Hanji, Sunny, Tiffany, Yoona, Sooyoung, Jessica and I went to Amber  and I’s apartment to watch a movie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We decided to watch Thor, since Hanji, Sunny and I love Chris Hemsworth and the girls agreed (A/N: He is HOT!!!!).

During the film Sunny, Hanji and I were fangirling over him and resulting in Krystal giving a death glare so we all stopped.

After the film I fell asleep on the couch.

 

-Sooyoung’s POV-(PS they watched lots movies so it’s midnight)  

Once Amber fell asleep the girls and I went into our dining room which doubles as a meeting room for me and the girls.

“So what are we going to do about Amber, she’s being hunted by Satan’s men?” Krystal asked.

“We don’t know” Jessica replied.

“Wait you we’re just going to do nothing and let Amber get captured” Yuri whispered to us angrily.

Krystal gives looks at Jessica for help.

All the sudden there is a knock on the door. Sunny went to open the door to come back with Levi and Eren.

“Hey, Levi got a note from Satan saying Krystal should watch her back otherwise he will come and kill Amber” Eren said as Levi nodded.

“I wonder how ___ is taking this since she is Amber’s best friend.”  I stated as remembering ___ always being over protective of Amber every time they went out to play basketball.

Ring Ring!!

Hello I answered the phone wondering who would want to ring at this late hour.

Sooyoung, it’s ___ I was calling to wish Amber a Happy Birthday I looked at my phone to see it was 3:00am and the date was the 18 of September.

Amber didn’t tell me it wa- wait Amber has the same Birthday as Princess Yiyun? I asked.

I better go bye! ___ said hanging up quickly.

I turn to Tiffany who looks at me with pitty.

“Did you know that Amber had the same Birthday as Yuri and I’s Princess?” I asked her sternly.

“Y-yes I did, when I was 2 years old Mum and Dad opened the door to find Amber a 2 week old baby on our front door with a note from her real parents” Tiffany said as we all gasp.

“From what you said, Amber isn’t the Human that has magical power she is actually Princess Yiyun?” Yuri looked at Tiffany with wide eyes.

“There is no proof that she is, if she was she would have good speed and her eyes would be an almond colour” Tiffany replied.

“Okay” I said.

“So Eren what do you think” Jessica asked Eren.

“I think we have to be very careful from now on, Krystal I think it’s best that you’ve got an eye on Amber at all times just for safety” Eren said as we all nodded.

“Hey what are you guys still doing up at 3am?” We hear Amber ask as she yawns.

“We are just talking, go back to sleep Llama” Krystal said softly and Amber went to her bedroom.

After a little while longer we all decide to go to sleep. Krystal went to Amber’s bedroom which resulted in Hanji, Sunny and I taking a picture of them sleeping. Yuri slept in my bedroom while Ereri slept in the first guest bedroom and Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun and Hyoyeon slept in the 2nd guest bedroom. Hanji, Sunny and Yoona all slept on the lounge.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-The next morning-

“Sooyoung-Unnie it’s morning” I groan as I open my eyes to see Amber.

“Happy Birthday Llama” I hugged as I got out of bed.

We walk out the room to walk into the kitchen for Amber to get a big Happy Birthday from everyone.

“Happy Birthday Babe” Krystal kissed Amber’s cheek.

Amber was given $50 from Eren and Levi, a signed basketball from Tiffany and Taeyeon, Yuri, Sunny and I gave her a brand new skate board, A dress from Hyoyeon, Yoona and Jessica (Amber turned into a cherry tomato while Hyoyeon laughed so hard she started crying), a promise ring from Krystal and a pair of sneakers from Seohyun. Let’s just say Hyoyeon made Amber put on the dress. Luna, Sulli and Victoria stopped by and gave her $150 ($50 from each girl) and stayed for breakfast.

“Thank you guys so much” Amber squealed and hugged us all.


I hope you like the chapter.