Prologue: Leaving Amber On Royal Angels Doorstep

Amber In The Supernatural World (A/N: Under Serious Editing)

I'm made up Amber's parents names and everyone elses parents names. This is how our favourite Llama was left on the door step on the Hwang's


 

24 years ago

 

"We have to Kevin its the only she will grow up normally like the humans" Carly Liu, The Queen of the Werewolfs and the Vampire said to her husband Kevin Liu, holding their 2 week old baby girl.

"I'm just worried Carly, she will come find us when she's older" He sighed kissing his baby daughter on the head.

"I know but the Angel royal family will raise her like a normal person and will only tell her that they are Angels and not tell her that she's the Princess of the Vampire and Werewolfs, and we will tell the world that she was stolen its our best chance. Goodbye Amber Josephine Liu" She said hugging her daughter for the last time before settling her on the doorstep with a letter then knocking and leaving.

 

"Hello, is any-" Queen Hwang of the Angels looked down at Amber and gasped.

 

She opened the letter that was on top of Amber's blanket.

 

Dear Kelly and Richard Hwang,

 

Please look after our daughter, Her name is Amber Josephine Liu she was born on the 18 of September. We can't look after her anymore since the threat that Satin gave us about that her would kill our daughter when she's 1, so we took her Vampire and Werewolf powers away. I hope Tiffany and Amber get along.

 

Sincerly,

Carly Liu

 

"Oh Carly, of course" Queen Kelly sighed putting the letter on her chest and putting her hands over the letter.

 

Over years Amber was accepting of the Hwangs and their daughter, Tiffany became the best of friends with Amber. She also made friends with Tiffany's Best Friend/Bodyguard. Amber called Tiffany her friend than her sister. Until one day Tiffany suggested that she should try out to get into the Supernatural school that she (Tiffany) goes to because they're accepting one student every year starting this year. And so our Story begins....


Hi guys I hoped you liked it thank you all so much for subscribing. Check out my other story that I started thank by.