Wedding

You know where the love is (Sequels)

You open your eyes and saw jimin still hold you when he sleeps. You are happy, then you trying to broke the hug, you want to make dinner for you and him bcs it's already 4 pm. You peck his forehead, cheeks then peck his lips. He still silent in his position. It makes you giggle. You wash up then going to the kitchen. "Jagi-ya~" jimin still rub his eyes when he calls you. "Yeah oppa. Aigoo. You should take a bath! I will get your clothes" you push jimin to the bathroom. After 10 minutes "Oppa, your clothes is on the bed. If you finish, go to the kitchen. The dinner is ready"-you. "Okay jjagi" jimin open the door with the bathrobe on his body. Showing his collarbone. You gulp when you saw it then rush to the kitchen before something happen.

You finish cooking, set the table then bring the trash in the kitchen out from your apartment. You are about to throw the trash that your hold when a group of girl make a circle around you. You can see one of them is the girl last night. Who kiss jimin. That girl wrapped off her hand on the chest. "Why are you took away our jimin oppa!" You just smile to them "don't you know, jimin oppa told us that he never love you, he even kiss me" you still hold your anger and continue to throw the trash. But the girl last night with to of her friends stop you then throw the trash that you hold to you. But then you scream bcs its hurt. It's the vas last night. It's gave a stretch on your face and hand. And start bleeding.

(Author's POV)

Jimin calls Y/N but she didn't answer. Jimin open the door of the apartment and saw a group of girl around Y/N, holding trash. Jimin go down in a rush until he saw the girl throw the trash to Y/N and Y/N start bleeding. Jimin heart start boiling. He saw the girl last night frozen in her place when she saw Y/N hold his right cheek that start bleeding. Jimin push that girl away then hold Y/N on his arm. Y/N still silent when jimin hold her. She looks confused about what happen, "all of you will pay for this!!" Jimin voice is really scary. He really angry. "Oppa mianhae" all of the girl said it together. Jimin stop then face them with Y/N on his arm. "Oppa? Mian? Haha! I don't have dongsaeng or fan like you! Just go away!" Jimin hissed at them, then bring Y/N with him to the apartment.

(End of author's POV)

"Y/N-ah gwaenchana? Mianhae, I didn't go with you before. I'm so careless. I'm sorry" jimin tears drop when trying to treat your wound. You wiped his tears then give him a smile. "I'm okay oppa. It just a stretch, it will be okay" you kiss his eyes. He finish treat your wound. You hug him and he hug you tightly. "I'm the one who careless oppa. I should go when I saw them, but I keep standing in front them, and I'm forget that the cracked vas is on the trash. It's okay oppa. Mianhae" you rub his back then kiss his cheek. "Let's eat! After that, we discuss about our marriage. I can't wait" you gave him your best smile then hold him to dinner table. You gave him a joke and finally jimin smile and laugh with you. After dinner you open your phone and get the article about jimin kissing and push his fans. You hissed bcs of that sasaeng fan gave the video that they edited so well. You really hate them. "Oppa, I'm going out a bit, wait here okay"-you "wait Y/N-ah, I'm going with you"-jimin looks like he didn't want to leave you alone. You hold his hands, then go to the security room. You ask them to look at the camera in the trash place. "Got it! We can saw their face clearly!" you hug jimin bcs you are happy to get the evidence, jimin hug you too, but he didn't know what happen. His phone is lowbatt and on your apartment right now. "Ahjussi. Can I get this?" Then the security gave it to you. "Oppa, let's go to your agency." Jimin still can't get anything, so he just follows you. (At bighit) "Jimin-ah! Why are your phone off? You too Y/N-ah. Aahh I'm going crazy with the news"- PD-nim. You just give him a laugh, then hand him the usb of video when the fans throw the trash to you. "Then what about the kiss scene?" PD-nim looks confused. "It still her PD-nim. She push jimin to the wall makes his head hit the wall hard, that make him dizzy after that she kiss him on her own. You can see his back head a bit swelling" you touch jimin back head and make him gave "ouch" sound. "Perfect! Let's do the conference" PD-nim. "PD-nim, the news is just about jimin. I didn't want to show up. Is that okay?"-you ask. "Arasseo, gwaenchana. But let's check to the doctor first. We need to get more evidence. Let's go together"

(Skip~~) 

After got the doctor's view about jimin conditions, the agency do the conference at 11 pm. The conference going smoothly. PD-nim shows all the evidence that jimin is not doing anything wrong. And he announced that agency will tell the police about the fan who make jimin's name become bad and who doing something harshly to jimin family. 

(Skip~~)

Jimin gaves you his happy smile as he saw you walking with your dad in white wedding dress, the dress has the black part on the bottom and makes you look more elegant. It shows your collarbone, makes you looks really beautiful. Jimin in his black suit makes you and him looks like a best couple ever. Jimin looks a bit nervous there. But then jimin hold your hand and place it on his forearms, you gave him your best smile. You look around and saw all your colleagues comes. And after a long long process jimin got a chance to kiss you and you kiss him back. From today and on, you are Mrs. Park. You really happy bcs of that. When you great the guest who comes to your wedding, you saw baekhyun standing in front of you smiling widely as he saw you so beautiful today. Ah you miss his smile, you approach him and he give you a hug "congratulation Y/N-ah." You surprised bcs of the unexpected hug, you really miss it, then you hug him back. "I will waiting for your wedding invitation oppa" you broke the hug then face him gave your best smile as he giggles with your answer. Baekhyun hold your hand then gave you the wedding gift. "Congrats Y/N-ah. Oppa love you the most" baekhyun whisper then laugh with you. But you can feel jimin staring at both of you laughing happily. "Ah he must be jealous there" you said to baekhyun when give a glance at jimin. Baekhyun laughing then pat your shoulder to tell you go back to jimin. Then you wave at baekhyun and go back to jimin quickly.

"I know you were jealous" you giggle as you put your hand on his arm, teasing him a bit. "No I'm not" jimin move his eyes to other direction. "Aigoo uri cutie park jimin is jealous here" you pinch his cheeks and make him smile. "Don't hug other guy again" he finally confessed. "Haha when I hug your friends before you didn't seems angry"-you, jimin move his eyes to see yours makes you giggle then say "I know what you mean oppa. I'm sorry okay?" finally jimin smile at you. You walk around with jimin to welcoming and say thanks to the guest who come. You smiling and laughing with jimin until someone stop in front of you that make you and jimin stop. You saw that girl again. How can she come here when you never invited her. She is holding a wine glass, she looks at jimin then give you a smirk. Unexpectedly she throw the wine to your face make you startled with her action. Luckily your makeup is waterproof. Jimin clenched his fist. You hold him tightly before he lost his control. You can saw people around you hold that girl who still give her smirk.

"What's the matter?" You ask her patiently still hold jimin tighly. "Why are you hug other man when you have jimin oppa. You , you not suit for my-" she stop bcs jimin's mother slap her hard. "How dare you say my daughter a ! Y/N should do that to guest bcs they are her friends. Jimin is okay with that, but why are you the one who angry to her? What's your problem?! " You hold jimin's mother tightly "eomma. Let's stop. Just let her eomma" your mother hold jimin's mother too and move her before she lost her control. "Didn't I tell you not to call me your oppa? I'm forgive you when you throw the trash and make a big bad news about me. But now, I can't forgive you again." Jimin clenched his fists beside him, you can see his fingers becomes white. Your father wipe the wine in your collarbone. "Gwaenchana?"-appa "I'm okay appa, Thank you" you hold your father's hand then go to jimin.

Your mother come then about to slap that girl. You hold her hand "eomma waeyo?"you ask bcs of her reaction. "She was the one who make you have the stretch in your face? How dare she come here and make a scene in your wedding"-eomma "eomma, it's okay, I'm okay now, you see right?" the people around you start talking bad about the girl. Then the security bring her to the police. You still have a mental breakdown bcs the girl almost broke your wedding. But jimin hug you, and tell you that everything will be alright. You almost cry, but then you saw baekhyun and taehyung on the podium make the guest attention to them. They say sorry about the scene before and gave some jokes to make the people laugh again. Your wedding ended smoothly.

(Skip~~)

You and jimin choose jeju island to go to honeymoon. At the hotel, jimin grab your waist, pull you on the bed with him. Jimin your cheek, then your lips. His eyes looking at your black pupil, then he moves his sight to your lips. He lean closer then kiss you passionately, you didn't forget to kiss him back. You let your hand play with his hair, make it looks messy. Jimin touch every past on your body's. Then jimin bit your lower lips ask for entrance. You open your mouth like you were starving to have him. You can feel jimin tongue touch every part on your mouth, until his tongue met yours. You feel an electrical touch on your body. You touch his tongue with yours make him moan a little. Jimin start ed your clothes when he still kiss your neck and it passionately "Oppaa" you smile when still playing with his hair "I'm a bit tired. Can we just sleep first?"-you, it makes jimin laughing and then he nod as he laying besides you pull you for a hug "as you wish mrs. park. We can continue our business later" jimin gave you his smile then kiss your forehead for a while and pull you closer to his chest. You can feel his cologne and his warm body that always makes you feel comfortable. You face him, then kiss his neck. It makes him moan a little. "Sleep well jagi"-jimin.

 

-THE END-