No way! It can't be!

You know where the love is (Sequels)

You have a promise with jimin to meet at the bubble tea store near your office at 8 o'clock, so you just walk to the bubble tea's store. You need to discuss about your marriage with jimin. The fans is not angry about your marriage info with jimin, they support jimin and you to married. "Jimin oppa" you call him when you see him behind the bubble tea store's wall. You see him lean back to the wall, closing his eyes. But your voice cant reach him. So you run towards him, to ask him why is he not wait for you inside the store. But when you about to reach him, your smile fade away. You see jimin kissing with another girl. You don't know who is it, so you just turn your face away. You can feel your heart is broken into a pieces. You almost faint in your place bcs you can't feel your feet. You are going to cry, but you hold it in. You still standing there, but you didnt face them, you just show them your back.

You can feel your eyes hot and the tears in your cheeks. "Y..Y/N-ah" jimin call you, so you wiped your tears harsly, then run away. You can't let public see you angry or fight with jimin. But jimin still follows you until you arrived in front your apartment. It's quite, no one there bcs the whether is so cold outside. "Y/N-ah" jimin calls you "Jimin-ssi. I think you have some business there. You can go now, I'm already home" you just walk away without see his face, but jimin hold your wrist. "Y/N-ah, hold on, let me explain" jimin ask you. "What kind of excuse you are going to tell me again park jimin-ssi" you gave your smirk at him, its kind of hurt. Then you face him properly "Are you going to tell me you are sorry and you are going to ask my forgiveness? Okay, I already forgive you. But, don't ever trying to see me, say my name, contact me or touch me again" you pull your wrist from him harsly. Jimin jaw seems about to drop bcs of what you say.

"Y/N-ah, please hear what I'm going to-" jimin trying to talk to you again. "I warn you! Don't ever say my name in front of me!" You walked away, but then you stop. You take off the ring that jimin gives you when he proposed to you. You back to him then put the ring on the road in front of him. You don't even bother to touch him, you dont want to touch him. You can see jimin frozen there, stills not believe about what's happen, then you walked away. You enter you door password, you walk in then close the door. You just standing there, in front of your door, you still can not believe about what happen. You throw your bag away, "praaaaankkk" your bag touch the vas, it cracked on the floor. You not wish to make a fuse in your house. So you just let it, you are to tired to tidy it up. You just go to your room then throw your body to the bed. You are crying in silent, but you just can't take it anymore. "Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyy?!!" You can't hold your tears, you even crying out loud. Until you feel tired and fall asleep.

(Author's POV)

Jimin still frozen in front of Y/N apartment. Jimin picks the rings that Y/N leaves in the road, in front of him. Jimin put it on his pocket. "Haaahhhhh" he sighed. Jimin looks so tired, then he rub his back head, it seems hurt. He looks a little dizzy. Jimin still wants to talk to Y/N, he doesn't want Y/N misunderstanding about what happen, bcs he really love Y/N, he doesn't want to loose Y/N, then he walks to Y/N apartment doors. "Prankkk" jimin can hear something broken inside Y/N apartment, but after that he can't hear anything. He is panic, he is afraid that something happen to Y/N, he input Y/N door password then walk in. He can see the vas broken in the floor and he saw Y/N bag was there. He walks to Y/N room. He saw Y/N doors is open. "Whyyyyyyyyyy?!!" Jimin hear Y/N yelling and crying at the same time. Jimin just stand in front of Y/N's room. Not bother to walk in, jimin just too hurt to see Y/N like that. Until jimin didnt hear Y/N crying sound again, he walked in. Jimin saw Y/N asleep with so many tears in Y/N face. "Y/N-ah, mianhae" then jimin covering Y/N with the blanket. Jimin walked to the front, to clean up the vas. After that jimin just feels dizzy again, until he fainted on the sofa. But his position is not rights. Only his head on the sofa.

(End of Author's POV)

You open your eyes then see the clock, its 5 am, you found your self is covered by blanket. "What the...!" you still annoyed with everything. "Is he come here last night? How dare!!" You babbling, throw away the blanket, then go out your room. "Why am I not change the password last night! Aiissshhh!" Still babbling, you found the vas that cracked is gone. "Oh my gosh" you got scared when you see jimin head on the sofa. "Mwoya igo! Heyyyy! Wake up! And go away! Heyyyyyy!" But jimin didnt answer. Is he trying to get my attention? You think, you don't even want to touch him or say his name, you just don't want to, bcs it will hurt you more. "Heyyyy! Ppalli khaaa! Heyyyy!!!" But jimin still not answer. You are a little panic, then approach him. Its a bit cold in the front room, bcs of the heater is not on. You touch his forehead. Its really hot. "Aisshhh jinjja!! Why are you doing this to me!" You turn on the heater and still talking nonsense when you carried him to the sofa, you cover him with blanket. You feel hurt to see jimin like this. His face looks pale, his lips is white. His lips... ahhh.. it makes you remember about last night incidence. You shook your head then get the compress for jimin. After you compress jimin, you going to the kitchen again to make a soup for him.