Love

You know where the love is (Sequels)

After you finish make the soup, you bring it to jimin. Jimin already wake up, he still rub his back head. You put the soup rice and the medicine in the table in front him. Then you sit in front him. "Eat it. Then go away" actually you still want to treat jimin until he get well, but you just can't do that. You walk away to let him eating alone. "Please sit here, I don't want to eat alone" jimin ask. You can't refuse than sit on your place again. "Your cooking is a lot better" jimin complimenting you. It's a bit sad that he didn't say your name. But, that's what you want. You just nodded at him. Jimin eats the medicine, then he feels sleepy. "Please let me sleep for a while" jimin begging. You just nodded, bring the bowl to the kitchen to wash it.

When you back, you saw jimin already sleep. He seems a lot better then before. You approach him, you sit beside him on the floor. You going to touch his fluffy hair, but you hesitate. "I can't," you said. You surprised when you see jimin move his head to face you, but he stills asleep. When you see his face, your hand already on his cheeks. You it, then play with his soft hair. You hold his forehead, "it's cooling down," you said. You still his cheeks, its so soft, you love it. You love to touch him. Unwittingly, you are about to kiss him. You stop when your lips almost touch his. "Aahh I'm really crazy!" You move your head back, then stand up. But you still want to see jimin face, you really miss him. "Aaahh molla" you still babbling, until you feel jimins hand hold your wrist.

He pulled you to his arm. You are struggling to let go from him. But he is stronger than you. Jimin still put his eyes on you, he didnt even move a bit when you were struggling. "Let me go"-you "I don't want to"-jimin. "Aisshh jinjja! Why are you make everything hard for me! Let me go!"-you. "You are the one who makes everything hard for me. I'm just going to rest then go away as you wish, but you touch my face, my hair and about to kiss me, but you go away, how can I let you go when I know you still want me"-jimin. "I..I..I didn't do that, it's bcs I just can't held it, sorry. Let me go. If you feel better, then go away from my house"-you. Jimin hold you tigh "Aahh really? But I don't think so. And I don't want to leave"-jimin. "If you don't want to, then let me leave this house"-you.

You still struggling in his arm, trying to make him let you go before you burst to cry in his arm. Jimin release his hug, its a chance for you to escape from him. When you about to walk away, jimin held your wrist again, then pull you to sit on his lap. Your face and him is so close, its just an inches. He is leaning down to kiss your lips, but you move your face and make him kiss your cheeks. You feel your heart skip a beat. You still love him, off course. But, your heart flutter with a pain inside. Jimin seems a little hurt bcs you move your face. "Please listen to me this time. Please" jimin begging as he put his hand on your cheeks to face him. Your eyes wet, you didnt want to see him like this. He will sad if he sees you crying. You sink your head on his neck. It makes him shiver before he hug you tightly.

"Y/N-ah listen. I really don't know who is it. I swear. When I'm going to open the bubble store's door, someone hold me and bring me to the lane next the store's. She told she is my fans. So I let it". You still silent in his neck. You feel safe with his scene. Mint and fresh, you really like it. You hear him trying to tell you what happen last night. "She ask me what I'm doing here, so I tell her that I'm waiting for you. She looks angry, then I ask her if she is okay. But she push me and make my head hit the wall. It's hurt and I fell dizzy. I close my eyes then I feel her lips on mine" you hold his clothes and sink your head more, he feels it then rub your head. "I didn't kiss her back, I swear Y/N-ah. I push her away. I know she saw you come closer, when you about to come she kiss me right away. I push her away, really. I didn't have to much strength bcs I feel dizzy, I push her for real. Then I'm trying to approach you, but my head really make me dizzy, so it makes me late to approach you. I'm sorry Y/N-ah. I'm really careless. I'm sorry".

Jimin makes you face him. You nodded to tell him that you forgive him. He smiled then lean closer to kiss you again. But you still move your face away "heeyyyyyy! I already wash my lips before I came to your apartment!!" Jimin upset, it makes you look at him, then hi kiss you right away. You didn't move, you kiss him back. His sweet lips, you love and miss it so much. He hold your neck to make you closer to him to deepen the kiss. Until he broke the kiss. He pick something from his pocket, he hold your hand and put on the ring to your finger again. He gave you his pure smile, it makes you happy then smile to him. You hug him tightly. "I love you oppa"-you "ahh Y/N-ah. You always make me fall for you, how can I say I'm not loving you. I really love you Y/N-ah. Please don't leave me again like that, I can't loose you."-jimin. It makes your heart fluttering, you are happy. "Yes oppa. Mianhae" you cup his lips makes he smile again, you his cheeks, makes him shiver a bit. "Heyyyy! Don't tease me" he said, makes you giggle. "Did your head hurt?"-you. "Aniya. It feels nore better. I'm a bit sleepy right now"-jimin. "Just sleep in my room then"-you. "Hhm hmm, are you going to do 'that' with me?"-jimin gave you a smirk, "aahhh oppaaa! I didn't mean it. I just want to make you sleep in a better place, if you want to sleep here, just sleep here then" you slap his chest than trying to stand up, but jimin hold you. "I'm just kidding jagi-ya"-jimin, you are blushing bcs jimin call you jagi, he just use it sometimes, so it stils make you blushing. "Hahaha you are blushing right know Y/N-ah"-jimin. "Oppa! Stop teasing, and go sleep inside!"-you. "You need to sleep with me then. I don't want to sleep alone"-jimin, "arasseo oppa"-you. Jimin smile then kiss you again. You hold hand with him, then go to your room for sleep. (In your room) Jimin hug you "sleep well jagi-ya" jimin kiss your forehead. "Oppa too" you sink your head on his chest. Both of you sleep until afternoon.