Present (4)

Rain

Kang Minhyuk POV

"WHAT?" 

"Yes, an amputation. But if her leg cured in 3 weeks, we won't have to do an amputation. Geundae.. Mister, You have to fill this registration paper." she handed me a piece of paper and pen. "And.. Mister, where is her family? Are you her family? Because I think, we have to inform it to her family, especially her parent."

I stunned. Family? Soojung? 

"Minhyuk-ssi?" the nurse asks me again.

"Eum.. Eum.. I'm just.. Soojung is my girlfriend's friend. And accidentally I bumped her." I explain.

"Oh.. I see.. So do you know her family?" she asks again.

"Eumm.. As I know, her mom and dad already dead. But I don't know if she has another family." I say.

"Oh.. Okay.. Eum.. Is your girlfriend will come here? Maybe she know who is Soojung-ssi family." the nurse says.

I nod. "Ne.. She'll come.."

"Okay.. I'll wait for her." she says, and I hand out the registration paper to her.

 

 

Jieun POV

"Oppa.. Jungshin oppa, where are you big bro?" I shout.

"I'm here, dongsaeng~" He says while walking toward me.

"Oppa.. Can you send me to hospital?" I ask. "Minhyuk oppa wants you to send me there.."

"Why should I? Are you hurting somewhere? Or Minhyuk is sick?" he ask frantically.

"Oppa.. I'm okay, Minhyuk oppa too.. But, Minhyuk oppa's car bumped into a girl. And.. BUMP! The girl is still unconscious. So I think I have to accompany Hyuk oppa there." I explain.

"Fiuh.. what a relieve.. Sure, I'll send you there.." He says while take his car key.

"Thankyou Oppa~~" I hug him.

"Aigoo, such a cutie dongsaeng." He says.

 

 

Soojung POV

My head feels so heavy. And so hurt. I try to open my eyes. It's a little bit blurry. 

"Soojung-ssi you're awake?" a girl with white uniform asks.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I ask curiously.

"My name is Choi Hyemi, I'm a nurse here." she explains.

"Nugu?" I asks.

"Choi Hyemi. Nurse Choi, agassi." she says.

"And where am I?" I asks again.

"Hospital, agassi." she says.

"Aw.." my head suddenly get heavier. It's hurt so much.

"Are you okay, Soojung-ssi?" she says while checking me up.

"My head feels so hurt, and heavy." I say.

"Oh.. Let me call the doctor first. Stay here, Soojung-ssi." she says, and leave me alone.

"Doctor?"

 

A few minutes later, Nurse Choi come in with another guy, who also dressed in white. Ah.. I think he is the doctor.

"Annyeonghaseyo Soojung-ssi. I'm happy that you already awake. So let me check you." he says.

I nodded.

"Is your head so hurt?" he asks.

"Ne.. Very-very hurt." I says.

"Do you remember why you end up here?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"Do you remember your family?" he asks.

"Family?" I shake my head again.

"Do you know your full name?" he asks.

"It's just Soojung right?" I answers.

"Okay.. Thankyou for your answers Soojung-ssi. Get well soon." he says then come out from the room.

 

 

Kang Minhyuk POV

A doctor comes in to Soojung's room. Is Soojung finally wake up? Is something good happen? Or a bad one?

 

Few minutes later,

"Minhyuk-ssi." the doctor comes to me.

"Ne.." I say.

"Minhyuk-ssi, your friend is get an amnesia. She forgets everything. So maybe if you bring her family or closest friend here, it'll help her so much." he explains.

"Amnesia? So she is forgetting all about the past?" I ask.

He nodded.

 

 

ps: Hi! miss u all..

Thankyou for all of your supports readers !! *deepbow*

yoohooo... yesterday was the last day of end-term exam!

but, this end of march, there will be another exam *sigh*

but let's stay happy, and spread the love!

yey!

 

-Freya-