Past (3)

Rain

Krystal POV
I was sitting by myself. Trying to make myself calm. I know, I was so harsh to Jieun. But I don't want she become like me. It's hurt and so hard to be Krystal Jung. I was sitting quietly on the school rooftop. I can found myself become peace and I know I should be here for a long time ago.
But suddenly, Rain pours down. It's cold and feel bitter, hurt. But it's refreshing. I feel I don't want to leave the rooftop even if I become all wet. I love to be in the Rain. Why? Because there'll be no rainbow without Rain, right?

*sigh* I wish Appa and Oemma was here, and enjoy the rain with me. Oemma, Appa, I miss you.

"When it rains, the memories fall down and the pain spreads
I look at you that starts pouring out
Then I freeze in the times that are so clear, as I am wet with the memories
Then I draw out the beautiful you in the rain"

My phone rang. As expected, it's Jieun. I reject it.
And my phone rang again. I decided to pick up the phone.

"Soojung-ah, neo eodi?" I can hear she is panicked.
"I'm here." I said.
"Eodi?" she asked.
Suddenly, my tears drop.
"Soojung-ah, eodisseo?" she asked again.
I keep silent, and hold my tears.
"Soojung-ah, are you okay?"she asked.
"Ne.. Gwenchana."I answered, shortly. Sorry Jieun-ah, I lied again. I'm not okay.
"What a relieve. But, it's raining outside Soojung-ah. Where are you?" she asked.
"Rooftop." and I hang up the call.


Jieun POV
Why Soojung acted like this? Is this about her past? or? Aigoo.. I don't know. I walked to rooftop. Step by step, I feel worrier about Krystal.
"Aigoo.. I'm tired."
I opened the rooftop door, and found Krystal is crying, all herself.
"I know she wasn't okay."
I walk to her, and hug her. "Soojung-ah, waegeurae?"
She just cries. And cries. In the Rain.
"Soojung-ah it's raining, let's go inside. I take her wrist and take her to downstairs.

"Soojungie, Why you acted like this? Is something bothering you?" I asked.
She nodded.
"What's matter?" I asked.
"My past. It was just black and white." she answered.
"Why? Your past? Let me hear your story." I said.


Soojung and I are sitting on a bench in an empty corridor.
"Soojung-ah, tell me." I said.
"It was raining and it was cold. My mom was off to the office. I was sleeping with my dad. But, when I was awake. I realize it was already 3 AM, and my mom hasn't go home. My dad also missing. I tried to find him. I ran to the livingroom. And I found my dad is crying out loud. I asked, "Oemma eodisseo?" And my father brought me to a cold place. It was so cold and I can smell blood along the street. My mom was laying on the ground. There was so much blood. I was afraid. My dad told me, "Your oemma is gone." We cried together. It was so hurt. I become a motherless little girl." she explained. And I know, it was a sad story. It's hurting me too.
"And 2 years ago, I dated a boy. A bastard. But why I was so dumb, I don't even know that he is a bad luck for my family. We dated happily. My dad also love him. Kang Minhyuk. That boy.. I hate him so much. My dad always bragged about him, I know he seem loved Minhyuk so much. And one day, Minhyuk asked my father to teach him how to ride a motorcycle. Surely, My dad approved. It was raining and the road very slippery. Minhyuk and my dad involved on an accident. But as we know, my dad love Minhyuk, so my dad push Minhyuk aside. And my dad had major injuries. Minhyuk? He just had a small wound on his forehead. In the end, my precious Appa died, because that bastard. He just said sorry, and asked me to break up with him." she explained, then she burst into tears. She is crying out loud.
"Soojung-ah, cheers up! Don't cry, it's hurt me too." I tried to comfort her.


Kang Minhyuk POV
Jieun, Jieun, Jieun. I missed her. Where she could be? I walked along the school's corridors. I searched her along the way.
And, I found her. Yes, it's Jieun. But, why she is crying with Krystal? I decided to eavesdropping their stories.

He ended hold his tears, he also can feels the sadness there,"Soojung-ah, I'm sorry too. If you know the truth...

 

ps: Hi^^

*sigh* again, sorry. My english grammar is so bad. TT

But thx so much for supporting my stories. ^^

 

-Freya-