Past (2)

Rain

Kang Minhyuk POV

And then, I realize that she is walking over to me. What? To me?

"Minhyuk-ssi."

I was shocked, I was spacing out. What? This pretty girl, this cute girl. Aigoo.. Oh God, if this is a dream, please don't wake me up. Please.

"Minhyuk-ssi?" she asked again.

"Ah.. Ne.. Wae? Are you Jieun, the new student ?" I answered, pretended to not know her.

"Ne.. it's true.. I'm Jieun, Lee Jieun." she introduced herself, while I already knowing everything about her. Everything.

"Uaa.. Pretty girl." Jonghyun-hyung said. "Ah.. Cham.. I almost forget, my brother asked me to borrow school's guitar. I've gotta to go.. Have fun Minhyukie.. bye Jieun-ssi" 

"Ya! Hyung, don't call me Minhyukie. It's disgusting!" I shouted. And Jieun was just smiling to Jonghyun-hyung and me. Aw! I think I got a heart attack.

"Jieun-ssi, why don't you just sit for a little while here, and tell me what you wanted to say." I asked her to sit beside me.

"Ah.. Ne. sure.." she said while sitting on the chair, beside me. Beside me.

"So? What's matter?" I asked.

"Euhm.. Minhyuk-ssi, Jungshin oppa told me, if you're the smartest student here.." she said.

"So? Just to the point. It's okay." I told her.

"I think it's gonna bothering you. But sure, if you want. Please don't feel annoyed." she said.

I nodded.

"So.. Jungshin oppa said you're the smartest student here. And in this situation, you can call me. The dumbest student here, I can't memorized formulas properly, and many more. So, Jungshin oppa said you've to teach me." she explained shyly. 

"Eum.. so Jungshin is your oppa?" I asked.

"Ne.." she answered.

"Jungshin is my bestfriend, so.. Why not? It's his order, right?" I said while looking toward to her eyes. And I found my heart fluttering.

"Ne? You're going to teach me?" she asked curiously and furiously.

I nodded and smiled.

"Thankyou.. Thankyou so much Minhyuk-ssi." she said and bowed deeply to me. Aih.. Such a cutie-pie.

"Yup.. ur welcome. But, may I get your phone number, or your SNS account ID? I have to communicate with you if I have to teach you, right?" I asked her, and my heart keeps fluttering.

"Eung! Ne!" she wrote a series of numerical number on a piece of paper, and give it to me. "This is it. And this is my SNS account ID."

"Oh.. Thankyou, Jieun-ssi." I said.

"Ne.. Nado." she answered, and her phone rang. "Minhyuk-ssi, I think my friend is looking for me, I've to leave. Bye.. Thankyou so much."

"Ne.. Take care." I waved to her. 

Aigoo.. She is too pretty. Her eyes so beauty. I love her. Why an angel like her is exist in this world? She is a fallen angel. But, Yey! I'm one step closer to her.

 

 

Krystal POV

"Jieun-ah, neo eodiseo?" I asked her, as soon as the call is connected.

"Ah.. Mianhae.. Let's meet at basketball court, I've something to tell you." she said.

"Okay, Sure." I said.

 

at Basketball court..

I spotted Jieun is sitting by herself, and singing along. And smiling along.

"Jieun-ah.." I ran to her, and sat beside her.

"Annyeong, Soojungie. Today, I'm so happy!!" she said and hugged me.

"Ne? Waegeurae?" I asked.

"Geunyang.. I'm so happy. Jinjja.." she tighten our hug.

"Ya! Jieun-ah! Wae? If you're not going to tell me, I'll tell your mom if you got a 0 on Math!" I said, while trying to escape from Jieun hugs.

And then, let me escape. "Krystal-ah.. You said you won't tell her about that. You promised me!"

"At least you have to tell me.. about your day, today. Why you're so happy?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll tell you. You know Kang Minhyuk, right? He accepted to teach me, and I've got his number.. Yey!" she explained, with a grin on her face. I know she is so happy. But why it should me Minhyuk..

"Kang Minhyuk? That bastard?" I said.

''Wae? Are you hate him so much? Why?" she asked.

"Geunyang.. He is a bastard and I know it. Stay away from him. Please. But, if you want to go out with him, it's okay. But surely I opposed it's. So much. I hate him, and I don't want you hurting because of him." I explained, and leave her alone.

"But.. Soojung-ah.."

"I'M SERIOUS JIEUN! I HATE HIM. DON'T ASK ME WHY!" I shouted to her.

"Okay.. I'm sorry. Just go.. I'll waiting for your reason, why you hate him." she said.

I keep walking without looking back. Sorry Jieun. He is just a bastard, he killed my father. And I hate him so much. I don't want you getting hurt too.. Sorry, if I become a crazy one here. But I want you stay save, Jieun-ah. Please.

 

 

 

ps : Hi^^

how it is? still confused? hehehehe.. I'm confused too..

But surely, thankyou for all of your  support here!

and sorry for those errors. hehehe...

 

Love,

-Freya-