Love Over Uncertainty

Immortal Falls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh... My... Lord.

 

Jimin's kiss stunned Jungkook to the highest level. His temporary human body felt a burst of sensations he felt for the first time. He tried to comprehend what those sensations were as the kiss lasted longer, but he failed miserably because Jimin had weakened him. Jimin lured the angel's wandering mind into his sweet, sweet love. 

 

Jungkook's strength seemed to melt into a puddle of goo. Completely losing himself to the human, surrendering to his touch. Their bodies no longer having that little gap that Jungkook had set earlier. The latter was practically putting his weight on Jimin whose arms pulled him closer. And ironically, Jungkook could imagine himself floating over the clouds above the earth. 

 

They shared a kiss with any romantic emotion but lust. Mouths tasting and tugging on one another with a little bit of contented moans here and there. It didn't take long(it did!) before their kiss ended, dramatically pulling away and giving each other the deepest stares.

 

"Jungkook-ah..." Jimin whispered as he carded his hands on the other boy's locks. They were so soft, so perfect. Jungkook was so perfect. Indeed he was a heavenly being. Who wouldn't fall for this angel? 

 

Jimin was asleep when Jungkook started watching him sleep but when Jungkook morphed, Jimin's ears detected a little sound thus Jimin was awaken. But he pretended to be still in a deep sleep. When he felt Jungkook coming closer to him earlier, his heart thrummed so loud and then it was as if it bursted the very moment Jungkook kissed him. And he lost his resolve in sleep pretending. He just needed to kiss back. 

 

He realized he always wanted this. To be this close to Jungkook. To try to love again.

 

"I really like you." Jimin rather word vomitted. He closed his eyes in nervousness and he felt Jungkook's breath as he sighed. 

 

He reopened his eyes slowly to see an exquisite toothy smile of Jungkook with his eyes smiling along and his nose scrunching. Oh, Jungkook.  

 

Jimin was starstruck again and was out of words. Jungkook couldn't stop being so beautiful. So beautiful in all aspects. Even when he was a death angel, Jimin mentally bet that Jungkook made afterlife ravishing for the dead. 

 

"I know this is complicated. But I just contemplated a lot tonight. We won't know what could happen tomorrow. And you're so special to me. I think I don't wanna lose a chance--a chance to cherish you and thank you for all the things you've done for me." Jimin his lips, preparing himself to ask the question. "So Jungkook-ah. W-will you be my lover?" 

 

Despite Jimin's hopeful eyes, Jungkook did want to be honest with the kid. He grabbed Jimin's phone from the side table and unlocked it(he knew Jimin's password). Then tapped on the memo app and started typing words. 

 

Once he was done, he let the human read his note. 

 

"You don't need to love me back just because I watched over you your whole life."

 

Jimin could only sigh.

 

"T-that's not why I wanna date you. The reason is simply because I like you, in a romantic way now. But as I said earlier, I also want to thank you for everything."

He didn't let Jungkook answer back by taking the phone away only to put back on the side table. Being courageous as he could be. "Give yourself a chance too, Aliyah. A chance to love."

 

He took the phone again to explain his side.

"But I am no human. This form is temporary and even I do not know until when I am allowed to visit you like this. I don't want to hurt you."

 

"It's okay." Jungkook raised his eyebrows. What do you mean it's okay?

 

"That doesn't stop me from wanting us to be together... even if it's for a short timeframe." He just wanted to be with the angel, why were things so complicated? 

"Even if today is the last day I can see you, I can take it. At least we were each other's for a night. That will be a beautiful memory that I'll never forget. I'll be okay, I promise."

 

 

How could the angel say no to this...angel? Jimin was pleading with glassy eyes. Supressed sorrow evident on his face. Jimin sure had liked him. And the latter saw it as God's grace. 

 

So when Jungkook responded with a nod and a soft smile, Jimin couldn't help but grin widely and catch the other's lips with his. Now this kiss was long and sweet and deeper. The angel couldn't believe what was currently happening. He was already living his dream. He was already having Jimin in his arms, and kissing him.  

A long time ago he thought this dream would remain nothing but a dream. But it was coming true and he could say that all those times of wishful thinking were worth it. 

 

Not quite sure about this new relationship's footing and longevity, but the two didn't mind anymore. Just drowning themselves in happiness and affection all night. Though what they could do were limited since Jungkook could not feel arousal.

 

 

 

Thankfully, Jungkook was still able to visit Jimin. It had been a week now.

 

When Jimin returned home and went back to work, he couldn't hide the happiness on his face. They were instantaneous whenever he thought of his new lover, his angelic lover. 

 

And the thought of loving again, it just made him feel young again. The excitement and the curiosity he felt with his first love, it repeated. But with another lover. A lover who was not Yoongi, and it was okay. He thought he probably made Yoongi proud by now. This was what Yoongi wanted. 

 

And this is what I want. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter