Coffee Shop Romance

100 Ways to Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s that damned brat’s fault-” Hansol walked into work soaked and disheveled, the smell of coffee hitting him like a ton of bricks. 

“You’re la-”

“I know, I know.” He waved his coworker off, signaling that she was free to leave as he made his way to the other side of the counter. 

“Tch.” Her eyes met his with a quick glare before she threw her apron in his direction and stormed out. 

“It’s all that snooty bastard’s fault.” He mumbled again under his breath, taking the next customer’s order.

Lost in the monotonous hiss of the steam wand, he found his mind wandering again… To HIS bright and ridiculous smile. His lips subconsciously mouthing HIS name. His eyes occasionally finding their way to the clock on the wall. 

He thought nothing of the other male- until last night. In all honesty, he was just another regular with an absurd order: “Venti, extra hot, no foam latte; with 1% milk, two extra shots of espresso, 1 shot of vanilla syrup, 1 shot of hazelnut syrup, and real cinnamon. Topped off with whip cream and white chocolate powder.“ He mockingly repeated it out loud, earning him dubious glances from the few customers in the cafe. 

Last night, his stupid imagination decided to play matchmaker and marry him and the coffee addict off. The worst part though? He woke up disappointed it wasn't real. It took a few slaps to the face and a freezing shower to get him thinking straight again. By that time, he realized he was already an hour late for work.

This all led up to now, where he's still thinking of the boy with the complicated order Hansol seems to know by heart. The boy with a smile that causes Hansol’s heart to skip a beat. The boy whose visits seem to keep Hansol’s day moving forward. 

“Theater nerd.” Hansol scoffed. 

Right on cue, a chime echoed through the small shop. The other male in the entrance shook off his umbrella and set it to the side, beaming up to the barista behind the counter.

“Hello~ I'll have-”

“Here.” Hansol placed a drink in front of him, making it in advance as if anticipating the boy’s arrival.

“Oh!” He made his way to the register, where Hansol was waiting. “I guess this officially makes me a regular then, yeah?” The boy teased. 

“Mm.” Hansol apathetically hummed, taking the credit card handed to him.

‘Seungkwan’ His eyes scanned the familiar name printed on it as he waited for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter