Beginning.

Voiceless Love.

MinHo’s P.O.V

I held her in my arms after going to the hospital.

The doctor patched her up, but she needed blood in order to survive.

Luckily she was my blood type and so I gave her my blood.

“You’re awake now.” You say looking at her looking at you with curiosity.

She tries to get up but flinches because of her arm.

“Be careful you hurt your arm pretty bad. Doctor said you won’t be able to use it for a while.” You tell her watching her reaction.

You watch her start to do sign language, but barely understand anything.

End of P.O.V

MinJung’s P.O.V

I started to sign hoping he would understand but I only got a confused look.

“Sorry, I don’t know sign language much.” The guy says scratching the back of his head. “My name is MinHo by the way. And that is Onew driving.

“Hi, my name is JinKi but you can call me as Onew.” Onew says enthusiastically.

He seems too happy to be a kidnapper and MinHo seems too nice.

I raised my hand pointing out my pinky and thumb indicating a phone.

“Oh, here.” MinHo says passing his phone.

I start to type into the phone.

[Who are you guys? And why were you in my house?]

“Well… I guess we’ll tell you the truth. We are part of the SHINee KILLERz, we have been the ones killing your family and friends. We’re sorry, but it’s what we were paid to do.” Onew says with a sympathetic look on his face.

I can’t believe it…

All this time I’ve been wondering who has killed everyone in my life

And in the end they kidnap me yet treat me so nice…

[Why are you treating me so well then?]

“We want to keep you I guess. We promise not to harm you in anyway. Well, I’d watch out for JongHyun though.” Onew says stopping in front of a little house. “Were here!”

MinHo opens the door for me and carries me out of the car. He sets me down and I just blink at him indicating thank you. He goes towards the trunk and pulls out my bag filled with stuff from home.

I guess they really just want me to stay with them.  The house doesn’t look to bad kind of cute and cozy.

“MinJung come on.” Onew says reaching his hand out.

I hold it and slowly walk towards the house not knowing what to expect inside.

End of P.O.V

MinHo’s P.O.V

I watched her slowly walk towards the house; I see that she still is worried by the way she’s holding Onew’s hand. I carry her luggage and walk behind them. Onew opens the door and she steps in shocked by something.

“You like the house?” Onew asks curiously.

She nods and takes her shoes off. She carefully looks around the place admiring every detail.

“Hyung! Where were y-… Who are you?” Key asks in a diva tone.

I watch as MinJung just stares at Key and Key gets annoyed by her actions.

“What are you to good to talk to someone like me?” Key asks in an annoyed voice.

“Key calm down, this is MinJung, Jang Min Jung.” Onew says closing the door.

“Wait, so she’s the girl?” He asks amused.

“Yeah, you better not mess with her or I’ll cut your fingers off.” Onew says taking her hand once again.

I see her flinch at the touch and I just tell her to follow me.

I walk past JongHyun’s door which was opened and saw him with his shirt off dancing. I look down to see her eyes smiling and smile as well. She looks up and actually smiles and I blush.

“Come on I’ll take you to your room.” I tell her holding her hand.

I see her face redden and I smile. I walk her towards the door on the end of the hallway.

“This is your room, I hope you don’t mind the wallpaper we’ll repaint the walls for you if you’d like.” I tell her.

End of P.O.V

MinJung’s P.O.V

“This is your room, I hope you don’t mind the wallpaper we’ll repaint the walls for you if you’d like.” MinHo says.

I look around the room; the walls are a like yellow color and gives off a nice warm feeling. There is a small door I’m guessing towards the backyard or something. The bed is a nice queen size bed with white silk bedding. There is a desk and I notice a small box on it. I let go of MinHo’s hand and slowly walk towards it. I hold it and look at MinHo.

“Oh, that is for you, I hope you don’t mind it might not be your style.” He says slightly blushing.

I open it and find a cute star hair clip. I make a surprised face and look at MinHo.

I see him smile and I run over to hug him. I feel him tense for a second then hug me back.

“Here let me put it on for you.” He takes the clip and pins back my bangs.

“It looks beautiful on you.” He says putting his hand on my cheek.

I blush and smile.

MinHo is really nice, but can I give my trust to him?

End of P.O.V

JongHyun’s P.O.V

Did I just see a girl?

With MinHo?

IS HE FINALLY GETTING SOME?

End of P.O.V

Onew’s P.O.V

I walked over to MinJung’s room to see if she saw the box yet.

I look through the door and I see MinHo put it on for her.

“It looks beautiful on you.” He says putting his hand on her cheek.

What is this feeling I’m getting in my chest…

MinJung did you fall for MinHo already?

End of P.O.V

Narration

MinHo and MinJung start to put away her stuff one by one. He purposely leaves one of the bags knowing it carries her private things. He leaves telling her he’s going to go make dinner and she nods and takes the last bag into the closet. Onew sits in his room thinking about the two. Pain lurking in his heart tears starts slowly falling. JongHyun continues to wonder if MinHo finally found a girl. TaeMin is taking a nap. And Key is slowly t his hair to be perfect.