Bloody Introduction.

Voiceless Love.

 

You wake up and walk over to the window to open the blinds. You open to be greeted by the sun and a beautiful beach. You smile and change into the outfit you planned out yesterday. Going out you find the table with a full breakfast and smile as you see red and white roses in the vase with a card.

‘Sorry I couldn’t enjoy breakfast with you, but meet me at the beach around 6.30PM.’

The card wasn’t signed but you knew who it was from, you sit down and eat the delicious breakfast while watching some TV. Flipping through the channel you stop upon the news to find frightening news.

‘Today there was a murder of the famous chef, NoMinWoo. He was found outside of the building shot in the head in his car. Police are guessing that he is a victim of another killing by the SHINEE KILLERz. We are still investigating the scene, but no evidence has been found…’

You turn off your TV and start to cry.

Your P.O.V

Why…

Why is it that everyone gets taken away from me?

Why is it that no one can seem to hear me out?

Who is doing this to me?

So many questions without answers…

End of P.O.V

“No Min Woo… Check.” Onew says crossing out his picture on the wall.

“Why did we ever do this job in the first place Hyung?” TaeMin asks.

“For money ofcourse.” Onew says looking for the next victim.

“What was our purpose?” TaeMin asks.

“I don’t know our orders were to kill those close to some girl, but looks like she’s next.” Onew says pulling out a file.

“Let me see Hyung.” TaeMin says taking the file.

Jang Min Jung (20)

[No Min Jung]- Married to No Min Woo.

Graphic Designer

Deaths of Family:

Grandparents:

Han Jung In & Jang Min Hyuk

Parents:

Lee Hyun A & Jang Min Suk

Brother/ Sister:

Jang Geun Suk

Jang Min Ji

Jang Hyun Shik

Other Relatives:

Lee Hyun Woo & Park Chae Rin

Jang Min Lee & Kim SaRang

No Min Woo

“She’s really pretty!” TaeMin says staring at the girl’s picture.

“Yeah she is” Onew says taking the picture and posting it.

MinHo walks in and looks at the wall.

“Hyung isn’t she pretty? She’s your age too! ~” TaeMin says excited.

“Is she our next target?” MinHo asks.

“She’s the last and main deal. She’s the reason we ever got this job in the first place.” Onew says to the tall boy.

“What are we going to do to her?” MinHo asks picking up her files.

“Kill her I guess…” Onew says sighing.

“Can’t we just kidnap her and keep her as our family?” TaeMin asks pouting.

“I don’t know about that TaeMin, what if she calls the police on us.” Onew asks patting the boy’s head.

“Says here she’s mute from trauma and also that she has asthma.” MinHo reads “Which would mean she wouldn’t be able to report us and run away for long distances without her inhaler.”

“Well… I guess we could keep her hostage for a little, maybe get some money for it.” Onew says biting his lip.

“YAY~” TaeMin says jumping up and down “I’ll go tell JongHyun and Key Hyung.”

The little boy leaves and the two older boys just stand and talk more.

“You think that is a good idea?” Onew asks MinHo.

“.  .  .”

“Do you?” Onew asks suspicious.

“I don’t know Hyung. I mean I wouldn’t mind keeping her but think of JongHyun.” MinHo says staring at her picture.

“…True…Well I guess you’re going to have to look after her.” Onew says posting the rest of the information.

“When are we going?” MinHo asks.

“Tomorrow in the morning.” Onew says watching the clock

-----------------------------------------------

[5:00 AM]

“MinHo lets go.” Onew whispers.

“Alright.” MinHo slowly gets up and puts on clothes. He walks about and jumps in the car and they head to their destination.

----------------------------------------------

MinJung’s P.O.V

I can’t even sleep anymore without him…

MinWoo-yah…

Why did all these things ever happen to me?

Why not anyone else…

*crash*

What was that!

You run into your closet and hide behind some clothes hoping nothing happened.

“You take the upstairs, I’ll check down here.” Onew says.

“Alright.” MinHo says.

Ohmygosh…

Two guys are in my house…

Are they finally going to come kill me?

Ow…

You look down to find a metal coat hanger cut your arm somehow. Your arm starts slowly bleeding and you lose feeling of it. You start to get up only making the cut worse and finally get up with tears falling down your face.

“Anyone in there?” MinHo asks walking into your room.

You sniffle and hope he didn’t hear.

“I know someone is in there. Just come out I won’t harm you.” MinHo says turning on the light.

You walk out holding your bloody arm.

“WHAT HAPPENED?” MinHo says looking at all the blood.

You open your mouth to explain but you faint.

Is this my time to go now…?

End of P.O.V