Flashbacks and the End.

Voiceless Love.

‘Umma! Appa!’

‘MinJung don’t come here! Run away!’

BOOM.

‘?’

Get me out of this nightmare!

‘MinJung-ah! Come to grandma!’

‘Halmoni!’

BANG

‘Halmoni? Wake up . Halmoni? Why is this juice on your shirt?’

‘MINJUNG!’

‘Halaboji! What’s wrong with Halmoni?’

BANG

‘Halaboji? Halaboji?”

Why am I going through this again!

“Mimi, come on were gonna get behind everyone!”

“Okay Kiki!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

‘Kiki what’s wrong?’

‘.          .            .’

‘No, not again…. Not again!’

Stop…. Get out of my mind!

‘MinJung-ah.’

‘MinWoo Oppa!’

‘I’m sorry.’

‘No, oppa I’m sorry! Please don’t leave me…’

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too Oppa.’

Why are you torturing me….

“Mimi, wake up.”

MinWoo?

I wake up to see MinHo staring at me with scared eyes. I get up and hug him tears streaming down my face. I feel him hugging me back.

“It’s okay Mimi, I’m here now, let it out.” He tells me rubbing my back.

Flashbacks flicker in my head and I can’t handle the pain anymore. Wait… my medicine did he bring it?!?

I get up and run to my notebook.

[Did you bring any medicine from home?!]

“Medicine? No I don’t think so.” He replies.

[I need to go NOW.]

“Alright come on.” He says walking out.

Deep breathes Min deep breathes. I stumbled out of the house and to the car. The flashbacks were getting worse and worse as a growing pain continued.

“Mimi, stay with me, just a little bit more.” MinHo says noticing my discomfort.

‘Min….’

I hear MinWoo’s voice echoe in my head. Our memories flash and tears fall down my face.

“Mimi, we’re here, where is your medicine?” MinHo asks frantically.

 

I get out and try to walk towards the door. MinHo comes and holds me up as I open the door. I point towards my room and start to walk over. Once entering in I go to my desks opening the drawer looking for my medicine and my ring. I find the medicine and indicate I need water. As he leaves I frantically look for my ring.

“Mimi, here drink this.” MinHo says handing me a cup of water.

 I take the medicine and feel the world spinning. I fall grabbing my head as all the flashbacks come. MinHo holds me as the pain comes and my tears start falling again.

‘Let go of me Min…’

‘MinWoo?’

‘Just live on without me being there and be happy.’

‘I can’t Oppa, I need you.’

‘You need to let go…’

‘Oppa, please don’t do this to me.’

‘Mi-ahn… bye iloveyou…’

I feel a slight warm feeling on my lips and then it is cold again.

‘I’ll miss you…’

“Mimi are you okay?” MinHo asks letting go of me.

I nod.

“Is that why you needed to come here? For your medicine?” He asks.

I shake my head.

“What are you looking for?” he asks.

I point to my ring finger.

“A ring?” he asks.

I nod my head.

“Is this it by chance?” he asks pulling out my ring out of his pocket.

I smile and nod.

“Here, keep this safe.” He says placing it in my hands.

I look at the ring in my hand and smile.

‘MinJung forget me…’

“Hey, Mimi do you want to go somewhere with me by chance?” MinHo asks.

I nod and get up as the pain slowly subsides.

We get in the car and head off towards the city. He turns on some Yiruma.

‘Falling ‘

I slowly fall asleep and dream about MinHo.

“Mimi, wake up for a little.” MinHo says turning off his car. I look around to find that were at MyungDong.

“I want to take you somewhere special today, it seems like you need it.” MinHo says taking my hand.

We start walking around the shopping area and look at all the colorful stores. We stop in front of a cute little music store. He leads me inside and starts playing a guitar for me. He starts singing ‘ 1, 2, 3, 4’ by the Plain White Tees like MinWoo used to. I start tearing up and MinHo finishes the song and hugs me. I hug him back and nuzzle into his warm chest. We start walking around some more until a group of guys stop us.

“Hey, aren’t you MinHo from the SHINee KILLERz?” One of them asks.

MinHo nods and hides me behind him.

“Then who may this pretty lady be.” The guy says noticing me.

“No one you need to know about.” MinHo says tightening his grip on me.

“No need for the attitude. But how about you let us have a shot at her.” He says trying to reach for me.

MinHo starts backing up and starts running away from them. They start chasing after us also. MinHo turns into a alleyway to find a dead end. MinHo stands in front of me as the guys come near us. He presses a button on his shoe and a red light starts blinking. The guys come closer and MinHo starts fighting. Two guys grab me and I try my best to get out of their grip. After fighting for a while I feel their grips loosen and open my eyes to find the rest of SHINee fighting and JongHyun signs to me.

‘Are you okay?’ [JH]

I nod and look towards MinHo. He gets punched in the gut and falls over. I run over and hold him up.

“Mimi, get away from here, you’re going to get hurt.” MinHo says clearly in pain.

I shake my head and try to take him away from the fighting. The man notices and pulls out a knife and comes near us.

“MinHo! MinJung watch out!” Onew yells.

We turn around to see the man running towards us with the knife and I push MinHo away. He slowly starts walking towards me but I get too scared to do anything. He stabs the knife in me.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” MinHo screams catching me from falling.

I look into his eyes and reach my hand out touching his face. I slowly close the gap between us slowly with all the energy I have. I lightly kiss him and holds me kissing me back.

“Mimi, don’t leave me.” MinHo says holding me and noticing the amount of blood I’m losing.

“O.. O.. Oppa.” I slowly say. “Sa..Rang..Hae..”

I slowly start closing my eyes, losing the warmth in my body.

“Mimi!” MinHo says.

‘Bye MinHo…’