She Was a Model

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Mon,2025.09.02,11:57}-

[Kyungsook POV]

"I know that I'm already too late.." Taehyung's words repeated in my head, the image of his tears rolling down his cheeks. I felt so bad for leaving him there in that condition...I ran away not wanting to hurt him more or hurt myself. 'I don't know anymore..I believe..my heart is with Jungkook now..'

"Kyungsook-ah, you ok?" Jule-unnie asked me, she took me out to lunch saying she had something urgent to ask of me.

"I'm just trying to think of who to choose..." I spoke absent mindly.

"'Who'? What are you talking about?"

"Oh, nothing.. So what did you call me here for?"

"I'm curious, tell me what's up in your life and I'll tell you why I called you here." She smirked micheveously at me, resting her chin on her intertwined fingers.

"Sigh.. Well Jungkook and I are together now..but Taehyung said he likes me, and I'd been waiting a long time to hear that. When I was with Jungkook I felt in love, but at the same time I felt like something wasn't right.." I looked down at the table.

"If I were in your position, I'd just wait and see the results." She smiled and tilted her head on her folded hands.

'So that's all I really can do then..' "So again, what did you call me here for?"

"I was wondering if you'd be my model again?" She asked with puppy eyes.

I inhaled sharply,"I don't know.."

She pulled something out of her purse. "Come on~ Please~ You were a great model when you were in high school~" What she had pulled out were some polaroids she took of me back in high school. "Remember the first time I had seen you, I immediatly took a picture of you?" She handed that polaroid to me.

"Then all the times after you modeled for me that you asked for the outfit?" Jule had gone to a fashion college to major in photography. Short version of the story, her group had said that they liked the first polaroid they saw of me and wanted me to be their model.

I sighed and Jule continued.

"My boss wanted me to try finding a good looking model and I thought of you. Plus you loved modeling, you just hated the attention. All I need right now is what I needed the first time I saw you, a picture of you and to know if your interested."

"Fine." Jule took a polaroid of me before we got up and she payed the bill for the food.

"Are you models?" The cashier asked Jule and I. "Because you look like models and you were speaking English to each other."

Jule eyed me. "N-no." I said shaking my head and hands. Jule was fluent in English so she helped me to continue using English.

When we finished paying I started walking to work, it was already 1pm and it was a 15 minute walk from work and Jule went with me.

~~~

As usual I played the upright piano (grand piano's are too big to be in the restaurant) for the other singer, Victoria, but once it was my turn to sing Hitman Bang and BTS were there. Jungkook came up to the side of the stage where I was and kissed my cheek. "You'll do great~" He smiled at me before going to the table everyone else sat at. Taehyung looked really upset, his eyes downcast, but who could blame him, I ran away from him when he needed com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter