Park Jimin

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Sat,2025.08.30,20:00}-

[Jimin POV]

I'm tired.. We just finished a 2 hour concert and had a small meet-and-greet..

"Kyungsook! Who's the man in the mask and hat with you?" I asked Kyungsook, she was backstage with, well, a man in a mask and hat.

"Oh, this is my brother, Yeonseok."

"Nice to meet you." Her brother lowered his mask down to his chin, so it wasn't covering his face, and removed his hat, it was the Ban Yeonseok.

"NO WAY!" I admire this man so much, even though he's a little younger than me!

"I thought that your last name was 'Sang' not 'Ban' though Kyungsook?" Jungkook asked her.

"I'm her half-brother. We have different fathers, the reason we haven't different last names and why we don't look a like." Yeonseok explained.

Yeonseok was number one on the K-POP charts all across Asia 2 days after he released his first mini album, 2 weeks after his MV for one of the songs, back in 2018. He has remained in the top 10 of K-POP all around the world for the past 5 years! 'I have to propose!'

"Well good job today. We should probably get going, right Kyungsook?"

"Oh, uh, yeah."

'Nooo! Wait! Don't go!' They left and we returned to our dorms after packing up some stuff.

Once we got to the dorm I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in there before anyone could wash up before me. I washed up and once I got out Namjoon-hyung hit me in the head. "There are other people who need to use the restroom you know!"

"Sorry.." I held my head where he hit me and went to my room that I shared with Jin-hyung and Hoseok-hyung. I climbed up to the bunk I claimed (J-Hope sleep in the bottom bunk and Jin sleeps in a bed oppisite). I let out a sigh and thought about the new discoveries. 'I could be Yeonseok's brother-in-law!'

"Jimin! Quit sighing and go to sleep! Tomorrow is Jungkook's birthday and party!" Jin-hyung yelled at me.

I turned off the lamp that I had clamped onto the bed. 'Tomorrow's Jungkook's party! I'll see Kyungsook then, and propose!' I let out a sigh again as I layed there in the dark.

"Jimin, shut up already! I've had it with you and your sighing!" Hoseok-hyung yelled from below me.

-{Sun,2025.09.01,06:30}-

I woke up early, before everyone else, and showered.

-{Sun,2025.09.01,06:00}-

[Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter