Kim Taehyung 'V'

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Fri,2025.08.29,12:57}-

[Taehyung POV]

I turned Kyungsook around once we left the store and kissed her.

"She is a girl..!" One of the girls that had been following us said, almost in a yell, to her friend.

Kyungsook pushed me off her and I opened my eyes to see her face flushed a bright pink. "What was that for?!" She yelled at me, trying to keep her voice down at the same time.

"Well, those girls were still following you, and I know how much you hate being mistaken for a guy." I patted her head and she flinched. 'W-wait! It c-can't be!' "D-don't tell me.. That was your first kiss?!" I asked trying to keep my voice down.

"O-Of course not! But, what if someone saw and took a picture and is now trying to make a story about me being together..w-with y-you..?" She covered her face with one hand.

"Oh.. I didn't think of that... I was just trying to get those 2 girls to realize you're a girl.."

"Then.. Thank you, but be more careful.. Seriously oppa..." She looked down, I took her hand and she looked up at me.

"If someone saw that then it doesn't matter if they see us like this, don't want to lose you.. C-cause we have to rush to my car so you're not late to work..!"

[Kyungsook POV]

Taehyung pulled me to his car, an orange lamborghini. "Oh! I forgot to get oppa some bibimbap! I'll be right back!" I rushed over to the nearest restaurant that had bibimbap after leaving my stuff in Taehyung's car. When I got out with the bibimbap Taehyung was already there with his car, people had noticed him and were starting to pull out there phones.

"Come on, you don't have all day!" I rushed to the car and covered my face.

~~~

"Thank you for lunch and the ride, Taehyung-oppa." I smiled as I got out of his car.

"It's the least I can do for missing your birthday twice after you had sent us all presents." Taehyung said as he gave me my bags and leaving.

I walked into my apartment to be 'greeted' by my brother.

"Sookie~ Did you bring me bibimbap~?" He asked giving me puppy eyes.

"Yeah. Here you go."

"Thank you Sookie~ Here eat some bfore you run off."

"I already ate lunch with Taehyung-oppa." I said as I emptied my backpack of the stuff I didn't need into my room. I ran out the door, it was already passed 1 pm, I grabbed my electric guitar that I always left next to the front door (unlike my acoustic guitar). "Bye oppa! Go back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter