Chapter III

I Like It

Mingyu now knew that this Wonwoo takes more than half an hour to shower. And when Wonwoo did step out from the bathroom door, he knew that Wonwoo hid the most astonishing abdomen he had ever seen. Pale skin, built muscle. Undeniably beautiful.

 

Mingyu wasn’t thinking straight anymore so he decided to take a cold refreshing hour long bath to calm down. Guess what? It didn't work. It was clearly frustrating him.

 

The day had gone fairly fast for both men. Mainly because they woke up so late in the morning. Mingyu cooked breakfast and ate in awkward silence. Wonwoo offered to do the dishes. Mingyu vacuumed and mopped the house. Wonwoo washed the dirty clothes. It was like they've already lived together for ages. Their compatibility was strange.

 

“Hyung, do you want chicken for dinner?” Mingyu loudly asked from the kitchen as if they'd known each other for years. Yet no answer was heard.

 

“Hyuuuung?” Mingyu called again, this time walking to the living room where Wonwoo supposedly was. Mingyu half regretted half grateful he actually walked there.

 

There he was, standing in his shirtless glory. Thewarm golden sun shining on him like God's light upon angels. Wonwoo was changing his clothes in the middle of the living room. And Mingyu liked the view.

 

“Hyung, are you going somewhere?” Mingyu asked.

“unlike you, I have work, remember? I'll be out in 5 minutes,” He replied.

“Oh. Okay,” Mingyu mustered. A hint of disappointment evident in his tune. So much for spending dinner together.

“Hey Gyu,” Wonwoo called. “It's okay if I call you Gyu right? Ha, I feel like I've known you forever” He continued.

“Yea sure,” Mingyu said. Anything for you. Wait what?

“Okay. Gyu, your car is still at the bar right? Why don’t you cone with and bring it home later?” ah. Such a nice excuse to spend time together.

“Okay,”


“Wonwooooo I'm tiiiiireed,” the 6 foot man toddler whined.

“Kim Mingyu, We've only walked a block,” Wonwoo replied, slightly annoyed. Mingyu has been whining ever since they left the house. Suppose that’s what rich boys never do. They don’t walk places.

“But its still walking,”

“It's only another block Gyu. Stop being a childish,”

“I’m not childdiiiishh,” Mingyu pushed Wonwoo, making him stumble a couple steps.

“Yeah. That’s not childish at all,” the older mumbled.

 


The bar had been rather empty when they got there. Of course it was still 4 o clock. A little to early for people to mingle.

 

“Hey, Coups,” Wonwoo called out from across the room. A black haired man just a tad shorter from Wonwoo popped up from under the table.

“Aaaaa, Wonnie where have you been?,” The man asked with worry. “I was so worried when you didn't came home last night,” He continued.

‘Coups’ lightly jogged to Wonwoo’s direction. He pulled Wonwoo in a tight embrace then positioned him to a headlock, messing up Wonwoo’s locks along the way.

“Ahaha, yeah that’s enough,” Wonwoo interrupted.

“Gyu, this is Seungcheol. Coups, this is Mingyu. Now I hope both of you behave because I feel like I'm baby sitting two huge toddlers,” The black haired man continued.

“Hey, Mingyu, nice to see Won here get a new friend- OUCH,” Seungcheol said as he earned a smack from Wonwoo.

“Nice to meet you too,” Was all Mingyu could reply. He didn't know why but he just didn't like the way this Seungcheol person was so close to Wonwoo. It disturbed him. Yes, Wonwoo was basically a stranger, but it still disturbed him nonetheless.

“I should get back home,” Mingyu said, breaking the silence that neither of them realized had formed.

“Oh come on Gyu, you're no fun. Stay here will you? Get a drink or two. Or maybe 16,” Wonwoo grinned.

Mingyu felt his cheeks burn up a bit. Was it the room temprature? Was it embarrassment? Was it Wonwoo’s smile? Mingyu doesn't know. But he stayed. Because all he knew was that he couldn't say no to this odd black haired stranger.

 


He was lost in thoughts. This is the weirdest line of events that has ever happened to his dull, boring life. Mingyu snapped out after he heard the door of the employee's room open and that Wonwoo and Seungcheol had disappeared from his sight. Mingyu was mad again.

 


So he sat at the edge of the bar like last time. Waiting for Wonwoo to reappear from behind closed doors so he could order something. This is going to be a long night.

 


The night went by, hour to hour spent on sipping liquor from glass cups. Mingyu had about 4 drinks but Wonwoo’s shift was far from ending. At the time a girl was making her way, flirting with the black haired, dark eyed, godly bartender, Mingyu was right about to snap. He didn't like it. He also didn't like that he was feeling this way. He had to constantly remind himself that he had only know Wonwoo for less than 24 hours.

 

Not going to take this any longer, Mingyu spoke up. “Won, I think I'll go home. I'll see you there,” He said.

“No!” Wonwoo didn’t mean to shout a reply. “I mean, no, no stay. My shift ends in a minute.”

“Yah.. fine then,”

And so after 5 minutes, Wonwoo walked out from the employee's room. Jacket in hand and white shirt hugging his abdomen.

“let's go home,” Wonwoo said.

Mingyu felt sort of relieved. Well, it was a better feeling than being angry for no reason through out the whole night.
But that changed really fast. Mingyu stared at the bartender walking towards him. He also stared at the way Seungcheol stopped Wonwoo from walking. And he glared at the way Seungcheol kissed Wonwoo’s left cheek.

 

And then Mingyu walked away, Wonwoo running to catch up.