Chapter 2

We Got Married **Chae Hyungwon

🌊Areum's P.O.V
"Anneyeonghasaeyo." He shyly greeted me as I just bowed slightly.

"Anneyeong."

He pulled the chair out for me as I sat down and the camera settled before us.

"I'm Chae Hyungwon." He introduced himself awkwardly and pulled a massive smile.
"Choi Areum." I followed then swept the peice of haif that keeps on falling onto my face.
"Oh, you're that actress from that sad drama." He commented as I laughed.

I just find it funny how he addressed me as "that actress".

"Yes. There are 5 episodes left but I'll finish filming by next, next week." I added for more information.
"Ah..." He whispered and just awkwardly laugh.

"I'm from the rookie group Monsta X." He said just when silence almost took over.
"Oh yes, I heard some of your songs." I smiled as PD Lee approached us and gave us a mission card (red envelope)

"Order only one shaved ice that both you and your partner agree on."

Hyungwon read as he just looked at me and smiled. Kkkrrr, this is so awkward.

"Since you're the lady, we'll just pick your order." He said after thinking for a while as I just nodded and followed him to the counter.

"What do you want?" He politely asked as my eye scans the menu.

Let's see... Strawberry, mango, chocolate, melon—

"Can we get this?" I pointed onto the item as he nodded and paid the amount.
"Thank you." He said as he gets the change from the chasier and we went back to our table.

"Is this your first time in a reality show?" He asked as I nodded.

"It must be awkward for you when the camera is just following your every move." He joked but I shook my head.

"Are you use to this?" I asked since he looks so comfortable and confident with the cameras.

"Actually we (Monsta X) have already filmed a lot of videos. Especially the Deokspatch series." He informed me even thought I dont know what show he just mentioned.

"I'm not worried at all by the cameras since I'm an actress but I'm just new to this... This... Uh... Thing. Because when I'm in front of the camera, I have scripts. All I have to do is act. But then, here... Its cadid." I shared my thoughts and he nodded.


"Don't worry, I'm here." He said with a lot of charm making my mouth stretched into a smile.

Just in time, our order arrived.

"Here." He gave me a spoon as he let me have the first bite before digging in.


"Where are you going after this shoot?" I randomly asked for the sake of not having that awkward silence.

"I'd be at our practice room maybe. I still don't know. Why, where are you going?" He asked back.

"I'd be going to my manager to fix some schedule." He nodded.

"This is delicious." He commented as tried to scoop another I accidentally dropped my spoon.

"Wait, I'll just get you another one." He said but PD Lee stopped him.

"You two can just share your spoon." She said as I just looked at her dumbfounded and Hyungwon just laughed and gave me his spoon.

"When are you guys having your come back?" I awkwardly asked as I took his spoon.

"Sometime next year."

"Ah... So you must be busy preparing."

"Not yet."

"That's good then. You can still focus on this show." 

💕Hyungwon's P.O.V

She was sitting there, in front of me. The woman who'll be acting as my wife.

She has a long wavy black hair. Skin was a little paler than mine and I can see she was bit shorter.

"How tall are you?" She asked.
"181 cm."
"Really? Wow, I'm only 164cm." She laughed as I noticed her dimples.
"I really like your dimples." I commented, remembering Jooheon's.
"Ahhh, my face feels really hot." She cried out as I just find her really cute.

"Where do you want to go now?" I asked her since we were almost done with the food.

"Earlier, Areum-ssi said she likes men who dances well." PD Lee teased as Areum just covered her face.

It made me more confident since I really like dancing. Maybe I can impress her so I texted Shownu if they are still at the practice room.

"Do you want to see us practice? Right now, Wonho is the only one there. So are you okay to go and watch us?" I asked her after receiving the reply from Shownu.
"Okay."

"Let's go." I grabbed her hand as she walks behind me.

"Is this too fast for you?" I asked referring to our "skin-ship."

"Half of my life was spent in US so holding hands is actually pretty normal for me." She informed me as I just smiled and held onto her tighter.

"Should we just play the Q&A game while we make our way there?" I suggested since silence keeps on taking over  and it makes me really uncomfortable. 

 

 

✨✨✨✨
ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ hyungwon is so cute wtf am i writing