Chapter 3

We Got Married **Chae Hyungwon

🌊Areum's P.O.V

As I awkwardly follow Hyungwon into the building, I used my hair to curtain my face since I was afraid that someone might recognize me.

"We're here." He said as he pushed the door open revealing a room with mirrors on its wall and a guy was sitting at the corner playing with his phone. He was sweating and trying to catch his breath.

"Oh, anneyeonghasaeyo." He instantly stood up greeting me.

"Hello, Choi Areum is my name." I greeted him letting go of Hyungwon's hands.

"Yah, why did you bring them here when I'm on my worst state." He pushed Hyungwon playfully making me smile.

"I'm so sorry for this not so nice first meeting." He said, wiping his beading sweats with his shirt.

"It's okay Hyung. You still look cool—by the way. Are you happy to meet your sister-in-law?" Hyungwon awkwardly laughed, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Honestly, I am not happy meeting her in this state. I look like a zombie who's just sweating." The boy said laughing.

"I was joking." He awkwardly patted my shoulders, "my name is Wonho. Please take care of my Hyungwon." He introduce himself.

"Of course." I awkwardly laughed along with them.

"She wants to see us dance." Hyungwon told Wonho who was drinking his bottle of water.

"What do you want to dance--oh! Do the Hero." Wonho said excitedly while Hyungwon gave me a chair to sit on.

"Have you heard any of our songs?" Hyungwon asked, taking off his (A/N I WANNA SAY SHIRT SO BAD BUT NO) jacket and started to strech.

"Yes, some of the tracks." I answered him, fixing my hair since I was already sweating because of the hot room.

"We can just end after the chorus." Wonho winked at him as they started the music and began dancing.

A/N CANT EXACTLY TYPE HOW TO FANGIRL SO BAD IN THIS SCENE WTF

The two of them dance together at the same time and when it reached the chorus, Hyungwon's character change from the boy who would give you flowers into a boy who'd be staying outside your school to fetch you in his badass motorcycle. Seriously though, the two of them looked so hot. And I even caught a peak of Hyungwon's abs while Wonho fully exposed his.

"Oh gosh." I can't help but laugh and just covered my face from the embarrassment. Especially when he winked at me.

"So," Hyungwon laughed catching his breath. "How was it?" He asked sitting down in front of me drinking his water as I handed a towel.

"y." I laughed covering my face.

"Let's go, I'll treat Areum-ssi a lunch to officially welcome her." Wonho called out gathering his things.

"Really? You're going to pay for us?" Hyungwon laughed in disbelief.

"Of course, she's our first sister-in-law and it's an honor to be the first brother-in-law that she meets."

"Okay, okay."

"I'll just take a shower first." He told us then turned to Hyungwon, "you know the cheap place where we eat right?" Wonho said as he just laughed and nodded.

 

✨✨✨✨

 

"It was nice to meet you today." Wonho said since he was already leaving.

"Thank you for the lunch Wonho-ssi." I said as he waved goodbye.

"Are we wrapping up too?" Hyungwon and I asked PD Lee and the VJ but PD Lee just handed us a red envelope.

"Another mission?" Hyungwon asked as I opened the envelope and read the card.

Next week, your wedding ceremony will be held in the garden. Invite your close friends and pick a tux and dress for your partner. Goodluck~

After reading the card, I just smiled since I never once thought of wearing a wedding dress in my age! But then PD Lee handed another red envelope and this time Hyungwon accepted it.

"Plan your wedding event next week by meeting the wedding planner provided by the program. She is waiting in the cafe that you met your partner earlier." He said and looked at me.

"You're mission this week is that you meet up with the wedding planner and also pick your partner's outfit for next week." PD Lee clarified when the two of us just kept quite.

"Let's go." Hyungwon was the first to move while I just followed.

 

✨✨✨✨

 

"Hello." Both of us greeted when we saw the lady who will be helping us with our so called wedding,

"Hello, I'm your wedding planner. So can you first tell me a little about yourselves?" She asked.

"I'm in a hip hop boy group, Monsta X. And she's an actress." Hyungwon answered as she just writes down on her paper. I mean, what would she write with the new found info?

"What do you guys envision for your wedding?" She asked.

"Uh, do you want a garden one?" I asked Hyungwon. He thought for a second and just nodded. I just laughed inside my head since of course we need a garden wedding. Iy was already stated on the mission card.

"Yeah, we could do that. And also have some games." He added as the lady agreed.

"You also need your guests." PD Nari said,

"I'll invite my two friends." I said as I list down their names for the invitation we'll be giving out.

"Mine would be the Monsta X guys, of course." 

"How about try inviting your CEO?" I told him as he just laughed. 

"Oh wait, you're serious?" He said as I nodded, "He can't go since he's busy."

"Just try calling him." I said as he got his phone out and dialed the number,

"See, it's even busy when you call him." 

"Just write his name in the guest list. It would be really cool if we have a CEO guest." I said as he just do what I told him.

"Okay, we'll wrap here." PD Lee said as the camera men fix their things.

"You've worked hard, thank you." I said as they left one by one.

"Areum, get in the van now, the CEO wants to talk to you." My managwer whispered as I followed him out.

 ✨✨✨✨

Interview:

What was your first impression of your partner?

Areum: he was really pretty. And tall. Really my type.

💵

Hyungwon: she mostly acted cute but ends up being beautiful.

Were you happy today?

Areum: even though some moments were awkward I'll just wait and see how this thing ends up.

💵

Hyungwon: I've already expected it to be awkward since its our first day meeting but it was really fun. Especially when I after I showed her my dance. 

PD Lee: can you demonstrate it again?

*hyungwon body rolls*

 

 

~peace out