Chapter 1 - First Meeting

We Got Married **Chae Hyungwon

My make-up artist was just finishing when the doorbell rung. Haneul, my manager, opened the door and people immediately went in—and started to set up the lightings and cameras.

"Hello, I'm PD Lee Nari." A woman approach me as I stood up and said my greeting.
"This will be the team that will be helping you." He introduce each one of the people while my manager and a helper gave out coffees and snacks.

"Please smile more." Haneul murmured as I went to sit on the place where they set up for me to be interviewed. He sat at the corner and the camera was already set in front of me. I don't feel awkward in front of the camera. It just feels weird not having a script.

"Okay, the camera is rolling. Please introduce yourself, tell us about your work, and just answer these cue cards." PD Lee instructed as she sat down next to the camera having the cue cards in her hands.

"Hi, my name is Choi Areum. I'm an actress and I'm turning 21 (korean age) this year." I smiled at the camera as a cue card flashed

"I just finished by first drama and here I am, in my first reality show."

Have you ever dated?

"Yes. Once, and it was a long time ago." I awkwardly laugh since I'm not really use to answering this kind of questions and this is why Hanuel can't make me go to shows where questions are given to me before the broadcast. 

What are you expecting about you husband?

At first I was confuse by the term they used but still kept the smile on my face. "Well, I hope he has a very long patience since I'm really annoying and really energetic." I said as the camera man smiled.

"Thats all you expect of him?" PD Lee whispered as I gave more thoughts about it.

If he was really my husband... What should he be? Charming. Funny. Tall. y. y. y.

"Areum-ssi." PD Lee called out as I went back to reality. Geez. I sure do hope my husband would turn out as In Guk or Jong Suk. Or not. I mean, I guess if it was Jong Suk Oppa, it would be awkward since we were together in one of our dramas. And he was my older brother. But i guess its better if it was him than a stranger.

"A good dancer?" I said unsure and the whole room laughed then nodded as if they know something that I don't.

PD Lee stood and handed me a red envelope.

Oh, so this was what my make-up artist told me earlier.

I tear it open and found a card.
Congratulations. Your husband will be waiting for you at the café near his company.
That was all i saw in the card.

"Can you guys give me any hint?" I tried acting cute but they just handed me a cut piece of picture. I was just a lip.

 

HOW CAN I KNOW THIS HUMAN BY ONLY SEEING HIS LIPS?

"Oh, are we going now?" I asked as the crew nodded and a camera followed me as we went down the elevator.

"Can I at least know his occupation?" I whispered to the camera cam as he moved the camera from right to left. No.

We went to the car and PD Lee sat in front while I was constantly being filmed.

"Can you tell us about your love life? Anything." PD Lee said.

"Uh, I think I'm a bit awkward. Since my last crush was like... Two years ago? And it just lasted for like a month. I haven't dated anyone since my last relationship and it was when I was still in High School and that was the time when I studied abroad. So, 여보, please be good to me." I ended with a small heart.

We arrived at the café and instantly recognize the place.

"Wait. Is he a singer from Startship?" I asked PD Lee who was getting out of the car.

"Yes." She answered as I laughed in disbelief.

"Why? Why?" PD Lee asked confused why I acted weird.

"Nothing." I said as I went out of the car.

"Where is he?" I asked the camera as PD Lee gave me another envelope.

"Follow the red petals and it will lead you to Him."

I awkwardly read and looked to the camera and smiled. Gosh.

I looked down to the floor and indeed found petals. I carefully followed them and found a guy sitting at the far corner of the café but I can't see his face since I was only facing his back. His hair was rusty brown.

He must have heard my heels clicking and saw his VJ switched the direction of his camera from the boy towards me. I shyly covered my mouth as I saw his face and he stood up greeting me.

 

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
OMFG WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE. ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ 

peace out~~