Who Are You?

The President's Daughter.

Don't forget to upvote, subcribe and comment! 

Krystal POV.

Five more minutes till the next short break from this hectic lecture. I never regret taking up on this course, but I do regret for not leaving the lecture when the Chairman actually confronted me, asking whether I wanted to change class because I was falling behind.

I missed a really good chance!

“Krys, summer break is a month away!” He happily whispered. “Just bear with me, okay?”

This isn’t the first time he literally begs me to stay inside the lecture with the same speech every time he missed a class – in his case; it’s his fifth time this semester. And truth to be told; he actually almost gets himself kicked out from the university.

I looked at him, just as the bell rang indicating that the class has to come to an end. I wouldn’t lie, if the professor scolded me for being impatient, I would’ve glared back and say, ‘You have a seriously boring class.’ Not to mention, a couple of his students is actually sleeping.

“Sooyoung, do you prepare anything today?” I asks, as I sat down on the bench. “I’m hungry.”

“Minho keep me up all night.” She groaned.

“He’s back here?”

Sooyoung, head rested on the table, nodded. “Yeah, they coming back for summer. Arrived two nights ago.”

“And you have to babysit him?”

“We have a very busy parent and I’m the only one available. So, yes, Heechul. I have to babysit him. Can you stop asking and let me sleep?” Sooyoung groaned.

“Cranky much,” I mumbled, before turning to another guy friend beside me. “And mind telling me why are you late today, mister? It’s the fifth time you’re – no, wait, it’s the sixth time including today!”

He sighed. “I slept at three a.m.”

“What did you do?”

“Gaming night with some guys.” He answered, lazily. “Siwon lost twice to me and he’s gonna cook dinner two weeks in a row.”

“Mind if we sleepover at your place this weekend?”

“Sure.” He smiled. “As long as you paying for the first and second round.”

“Guess that settle one problem for now.” I stood up, hanging bag over my shoulder. “I’m checking up on L.”

“You mean making out with L?” He smirked.

I frowned. “Seriously?”

“C’mon, Krystal.. we all know you been sleeping with her over these past months.” He said. “Why not make it official?”

I shoved the thoughts away and bid them goodbye. I hopped on my bicycle and make my way towards the café at the end of the streets. The weather is quite sunny which is good; considering it’s a rainy season now.

After a few minutes of cycling, touring around town, I finally reached Cali’s café. It’s one of my favorite cafés within campus area. I would really love to open one someday when I have enough money. Yet, considering that I took mechanical engineering, there’s a glimpse of hope that I might won’t open one.

“Heads up! The shorty is here!”

“Siwon, be nice!”

I chuckled, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. “How was your day, L?”

“It’s alright.” He pulled me to his laps. “How’s your day?”

“First of all; HeeChul went gaming with Siwon. Two; Siwon lost. And three; Siwon has to cook dinner two weeks in a row.” I said grinning. “It’s super fine.”

“Excuse me; I did that because he wouldn’t wanna go to bed.” He said, defensively. “I’m just looking out for him.”

I sighed. “He’s getting worse but he denies it every time.”

“Siwon, when you finish reading Anatomy of the Moon, mind if I borrow?”

“It’s on the bookshelf, Krystal. Just remember to return it!” He said aloud, before sinking himself into another book of Shakespeare.

Siwon left us alone at last after that. For a guy that was wrongly known to be a player and a bad boy – Siwon is actually a bookworm. As for the one below me, the only things he did was tracing my thigh and based on how he looked; this guy need release – a release.

“You hungry, babe?”

“Kiss me.”

L bite his lips before attacking mine as I make myself comfortable – facing him, straddling his hips and deepen the kiss. Everyone on campus know that we been hooking up every now and then, asking why didn’t we just make it official.

It’s not him.

It’s me.

There’s something stopping me from furthering any more moves besides hooking up with him. Maybe, I was just being insecure, being afraid of what gonna happens next. I can never read the future or fate. It just falls upon me.

I excused myself fifteen minutes before the lunch break is over. I hoped onto my bicycle, and begin cycling back to campus. While I was enjoying how cold the wind blows against my face, someone reached in to me, dragged me to the side and we both stumbled into the alley.

I groaned in pain, and shakes my head trying to get a better view of the person that just pull me to a closer distance to death. Whoever that person is, he wasted no time when he grabbed my collar and slammed my back against the wall.

“Let me go!”

“Jung Soo Jung.” His voice is dark and hoarse. “Such a baby face beauty..”

I kicked his groin which is the only thing I learnt when fighting with Siwon or HeeChul over remote control. He back away but was quick enough to pull me back into the alley and pushed me to the garbage area.

“Say hi to your mom for me!”

He marched forward, taking something out from his back pocket. From what I learnt playing Counter-Strike and Call of Duty – that gun his holding is set with a silencer. I am doomed. I will get myself murdered with a gun and nobody’s gonna know that I am dead.

In a couple of second.

I shut my eyes, waiting for the painful striking feeling to enter me. Three. Two. One. But it never came. I opened my eyes to see someone was shielding me from him.

“RUN!”

I froze as the two guys exchange punches and blood drips everywhere.

“RUN!”

I woke up from my amusement, grabbed my bag and run out and away from the alley. I keep on running despite bumping on strangers and earning myself a warning. I run and run and stops when my legs couldn’t bring me anymore. I stops at the corner, huffing as I try to even my breathing.

It took me minutes to realize that my vision is red. I touched my forehead and it’s wet. Right then I knew that I was bleeding as I ran. The headache strikes me like a lightning as I try to take more steps home. Soon enough, I ended up sliding my back against the wall, letting darkness took over me.

***

“I NEED HELP!”

Where am I? I thought.

I feel like my body hanging with my head to side, as someone was carrying me and that person is running. Soon enough I feel I was being transferred from someone’s arms onto a bed.

“Save her!”

“Sir, we will do everything we can!”

“Save her!”    

I saw the man, but it was blurry, standing near the door, as they dragged me into a room. Seconds later, I out.

Again.

***

I woke up to the sound of beeping, and blurry images and faces come to sight. I groaned, touched my head, and only to realized that it was already bandaged. The scent entered my nostril – made me realized that I’m sitting on a hospital bed.

“You’re awake!” said someone as he barged into the room, with a smile on his face and pulled me into an embrace. “Thank god! I don’t know what I would do without you!”

“W-Who are you?”

He pulled away, eyes looking straight into mine. “You don’t know me?”

I shook my head.

He smiled, sighed a little. “I’m –”

He mentally groaned at the interruption at the door, when his men came in – smiled at me before returning his attention to the man across me and whispered something that made his softened face into a frown. He stood up and walked out before snapping at those men behind the closed door.

He come back in, sitting on the bed and hold me by the arm. “I’m sorry, I have to go.” He caressed my right cheek with his thumb. “Will you be okay here, Princess?”

Princess?

Do I even know this man? How did he know the way mom used to call me?

Weird.

“I-I think so.”

“Leo here will help you with anything you need.” He said. “As for school, I already notified the chairman. He’s gladly to let you off today and tomorrow.”

“B-But –”

“Sleep and rest okay, Princess?” He smiled, kissed my forehead which caught me off guard. “I’ll make sure you’ll be safe at all time.”

He quickly left with one of his men and left me alone inside this room with one of his men that been standing at the corner for, I don’t know how long. The only thing I know about this man in black is that; his name is Leo.

But who is that gray haired man?

 

-

So, how's the first chapter? (: