Minatozaki Inc.

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested: Sana, the agressive boss and Tzuyu, the geeky Secretary 

 

Tzuyu knew what she was what she was in for when she stepped into the building of Minatozaki Inc. It was one of the renowned plastic surgery companies that started in Japan and was now built in Korea. It was the largest plastic surgery clinic; bigger than a normal clinic but also smaller than a hospital but nevertheless, it was where plastic surgeons dreamed to work at. 

 

Tzuyu was a fresh graduate from the University of Seoul majoring in business and was now finding a job. She was on the Internet when she stumbled on the position of a secretary for the company. What drew her in was the company name and also the amount that they offered for her to be a secretary. So she decided to sign up and give it a shot.

 

She adjusted her glasses and pigtail brails before walking in towards the counter. There, she was greeted kindly by the receptionist and told to wait for her turn. Turns out, there were also a lot of people here for the interview to get the job. Tzuyu slowly lost hope of her being hired as she looked at the amount of people also waiting for their turn. She was sipping in her drink and looking at the brown liquid, contemplating whether she should just go home or not. But just as she was about to stand up and go, the receptionist called her name.

 

TY: Y-ye?

 

“You are next for the interview now~”

 

TY: O-Okay…

 

Tzuyu nervously gripped on to her files while following the woman into the lift. The ride up the office was awkward but Tzuyu was able to play it off by looking around the building through the transparent lift.

 

“We’re here~ Good luck Ms. Chou~”

 

TY: T-Thankyou~

 

Tzuyu bowed and then followed the directions that the woman had told her. She finally reached and stood outside the black wooden door. She took a deep breath and then knocked on the door.

 

“Come in.”

 

Tzuyu slowly opened the door and closed it silently behind her. She looked aound the huge horse shoe shaped office and saw an empty desk on her left while a single black bookshelve stood on her right. She walked towards the boss’s table but while she was doing that, she could see Ms. Minatozaki eyeing her from head to toe. This made Tzuyu more nervous because she didn’t know what the latter was thinking with that poker face. She bowed and greeted her before taking a seat in front of the boss of the company.

 

SN: Who said you can sit?

 

Tzuyu was taken aback and shot up immediately but as she did that, the abrupt force from getting up caused some files to topple and knocked over the cup of coffee on her table. Sana yelped in anger and dusted her dress while Tzuyu grabbed some tissues and apologized profusely.

 

SN: Do you know how much this costs?!

 

TY: I-I didn’t mean to… I’m sorry Ms. Minatozaki…

 

Tzuyu stayed still with her hands behind her back and head lowered while San walked away. After a while, she came out in another dress and then handed Tzuyu her soiled dress with some money. Tzuyu was again taken aback, and hung a confused look on her face.

 

SN: What are you standing there for?! Take this to the dry cleaner’s and get me coffee. No too sweet. Just one cube of sugar and two pumps of milk.

 

TY: Y-ye… I’m sorry! I’ll take my leave now!

 

Tzuyu scrambled away to complete the girl’s request and cursed at herself for screwing up her first ever interview. As Sana watched the girl go after delivering her coffee, she smirked and went back to her table to dial for the receptionist.

 

“Good morning Ms. Minatozaki, what can I do for you?”

 

SN: Chou Tzuyu. Tell her to come in tomorrow morning.

 

“Noted, Ms. Minatozaki.”

 

After hanging up, he used a tissue to dry the coffee stain and flipped the file that Tzuyu forgotten to take home.

 

"Chou Tzuyu… graduate… Aren’t you a pretty one… But you made a fatal mistake today~” Sana chuckled as she slammed the file closed with her hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello…” Tzuyu answered in a groggy voice.

 

“Hi, this is the HR department from Minatozaki Inc. Am I interrupting you at the wrong timing mam?”

 

Tzuyu shot up of bed upon hearing that and cleared her voice.

 

TY: Umm No! No at all hahahah…

 

“Ahh good. We are calling to inform you that you have been accepted for the position of Ms. Minatozaki’s secretary and she wants you to come in this morning.”

 

Tzuyu immediately panicked

 

“Mam? Mam? Is there a problem?”

 

TY: Ahhhahahahha no! yea! I can come!

 

“Okay, see you later, goodbye~” And as the lady hung up, Tzuyu started to curse as she ran around the house trying to find her clothes, keys and everything she needed for work. Tzuyu was in a mess but she didn’t realise it. She had to rush to the dry cleaner’s to get her boss’s dress and then she hailed a cab to get herself to the office in time. When she was at the office, she slammed on the lift button as her heart pounded rapidly at the little time she had left.

 

TY: G-good morning Ms. Minatoza-

 

SN: You’re late.

 

TY: I-I’m sorry!

 

SN: Tzuyu ah, you should know the standards that Minatozaki Inc wants before applying right?

 

TY: Y-ye…

 

SN: And working as my secretory, I hope you would put some pride and effort into how your look.

 

TY: Ye! I’m sorry!

 

Sana then signaled Tzuyu with her finger to come closer. She then helf on to Tzuyu’s collar and pulled her nearer from across the table until their faces were inches apart.

 

SN: It will be really hard to work for me, so I hope you are prepared~

 

Tzuyu gulped and nodded. Sana then let go and told Tzuyu to place her dress in the closet she had before showing her the room.

 

“There is a little office table over there.” Sana pointed. “That will be where you work. Your job scope is just to handle documents and delivering them to the various departments. Other than that, you have to keep track of my schedules. Got that?”

 

Tzuyu nodded and San then sent her on her way to buy her a cup of coffee; just one cube of sugar and two pumps of milk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next few days, Tzuyu really felt like and she wasn’t able to see her friends because she was so busy trying to meet Sana’s deadlines. Sana was really demanding, expecting her to finish tons of work and requests. And because she was not able to finish these demanding requests, she would always become the victim of Sana’s scolding. At the end of the 3rd week, Tzuyu finally got a day off where she called up her friends for a drink.

 

DH: Wow wow wow~ Finally calling us out?

 

CY: We thought you died bruh…

 

TY: I ALMOST died… My boss has been giving me a lot of …

 

DH: What did you expect from Minatozaki Inc.?

 

TY: Argh… but really? She gives me when even a grain of rice is missing!

 

CY: Wow…

 

DH: Thought about quitting?

 

TY: I should right?

 

CY: Yea, come work at the café, Dahyun and I might need an extra hand.

 

That was exactly what Tzuyu did. She walked towards her boss’s table with the letter behind her back. Sana was looking through some documents before she realised that Tzuyu was standing in front of her table. Sana closed her filed and removed her glasses before turning her attention at the latter, who was fidgeting nervously.

 

SN: Yes?

 

TY: O-Oh… um… here…

 

Tzuyu slid the letter across the table towards Sana. She cocked her brow and looked at the letter then back to Tzuyu.

 

SN: Didn’t I warn you about what were the consequences of joining this establishment?

 

TY: Y-ye…

 

SN: But you agreed right?

 

TY: Ye…

 

Sana then tore the letter in front of her and told her to go back to her own desk. Tzuyu wanted to rebut but Sana cut her off. Tzuyu had no choice but to return to her desk quietly and do her work. Sana got back to reading her documents and stole a glace at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter