What Was I Thinking?

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A Teacher and Student Fan Fic.


Going to leave it as a one shot. 

And i will make a master list soon so the chapters would be more organised







Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylarz

 

Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much!

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

 

My latest fan fic! Στοιχεία (Stoicheía)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another normal day for Tzuyu again. She woke up to the sound of her alarm clock at 8am and proceeded to wash herself. She decided that she would wear a braid today; straightened her tie and slipped herself into her school blazer.

 

She grabbed her bag that she already packed last night, followed by her keys. She then gave a last look around the room before kissing her Mother goodbye and going off to meet her friends.

 

At the bus stop, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were already there. The small girl had her arms crossed while Dahyun was doing the 'TT' sign with her hands to tease the latter. While the unsuspecting Dahyun was teasing her, Chaeyoung pinched her cheeks.

 

CY: Dubu Dubu Dubu~~~ Du beon Bwa

 

DH: Ah!-Ahhh! Stop it hurts! Okay! I give up!!

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at the both of them. She wondered how did she even meet this those two goofballs 7 months ago. Oh wait. She does. It was because they were goofing around, causing the poor freshmen to drop her bread on the floor.

 

TY: Ya! Stop it you two... People are looking...

 

They apologised and got onto the bus that just arrived. School was the place where he three friends, whom they call themselves the school meal club, split to go to their classes. Dahyun was a year 3 while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were year 1s but both of them were in a different class.

 

It was currently Biology period for the freshmen and the students were expecting their professor to turn up. She was a strict woman, so they didn't dare play a fool even during the break before her lesson. While the students were worried about his presence, Tzuyu was more worried about her homework.

 

Biology wasn't her best subject but the freshmen had no choice but to take it. They could only choose their subject combination in year 2. Usually she would ask Dahyun for help or copy Chaeyoung's work but this time, she totally forgotten about even having that assignment. Just as Tzuyu thought about asking her seat mate to copy her assignment, the professor came in.

 

Her jet black hair danced to the breeze that flowed through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter