First Question

It Was All Worth It

"They only started to date last year but they've always been in love for as long as I can remember," said Tablo nodding.

"Do you know how the two met?" asked Vandal Rock. "Because I don't," he laughed doing a high-five with King MCK.

"It all started in 2012 when Epik High sunbaes introduced her to us," said Sooryun.

"She was still a trainee back then and we were busy with our promotions," said Hyunsong.

 

~

 

Tablo entered the room and heard the booming music inside. It was different from the ones he heard Ji Eun usually playing. This was rock. And he knew perfectly whose songs it were. She was just sitting on the table listening, her eyes closed and slowly bobbing her head along with the music. Tukutz saw this and just watched as he walked inside. But Mithra made a grand entrance.

"WE ARE THE TROUBLE MAKERS!" shouted Mithra following the song.

Ji Eun opened her eyes and looked at the mirror seeing Epik High inside the solitude of the studio she frequents. "Papa Tablo," she said.

"Sorry about that," said Mithra walking towards her.

"That's fine. I was just listening. Do you know the song?" she asked as she slid down the table.

Tukutz leaned against the wall with his arms folded. "The KOXX's Trouble Maker. It's a cool... noisy song," he smiled.

"Since when have you started to listen to rock music?" asked Tablo.

"I've listened to rock since I was a kid. Never became a big fan but the songs were cool. I was listening to Nell on Youtube last week and one of the suggested videos was the KOXX's "Trouble Maker". I was hooked. They are so good," she said with her arms out in front of her.

"Do you know their names already? The members?" asked Mithra.

"Yes. I totally love Saron-ssi's style and drumming. Sooryun is handsome! I think I like him. I've read some comments about Shaun being talented. I am yet to discover that. And they're leader, Hyunsong-ssi? He is adorable!" exclaimed Ji Eun.

"You forgot about Park Sunbin-ssi," said Tukutz sitting on the table Ji Eun was on earlier.

"Oh yes. Sunbin-ssi. He also looks adorable. And I admire him. He isn't really tall. He looks very slim but he keeps that bass guitar on his shoulders like it weighs nothing. They are truly exceptional. I have already considered myself as their fan. They deserve it," she continued to explain.

"Well, we're glad you like them," said Mithra patting her head.

"Do you want to meet them?" asked Tablo as he took Ji Eun's phone from the table and scrolled through her playlist.

"I hope so. One day, I want to see them perform live. Maybe I could go to Hongdae and just catch them in one of those cafes," said Ji Eun turning around to face the mirrors and do some arm stretches.

"You don't need to go to Hongdae to watch them," said Tukutz.

"Just grab your bags and come with us. We'll let you meet the KOXX," said Tablo not removing his eyes from the phone in his hands.

 Ji Eun froze and turned around. "You said what? You... You know them? You're going to introduce them to me?" she asked. "Like... Right now?"

"Yes. Just go get your bag and we're out of here," said Tukutz standing up and stretching his arms as well. Suddenly, Ji Eun ran and hugged him. "Woah there," he reacted.

"Thank you so much!" said Ji Eun letting go of Tukutz and running to her bag.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

HI READERS! This is the first time I'll put a note on a chapter. XD Anyway... I was really planning to drop this chapter on Monday. But something amazing happened to me earlier.

SOORYUN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER.!!!!! WAAAAAAAH.!!!!!!

I almost died! I mean, I just had to slap myself and say that it is real. BECAUSE IT REALLY IS. T^T Big thanks to that awesome man. Follow me on Twitter! @princess_poral