Ink and Blooms

You're my Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo ladies~! This is your story~!"

"Please, someone stop him." 

Jihoon rested his head against the counter as Seungkwan rolled his eyes and continued to belt out the lyrics to Queen, cheerily spritzing mist and primping their newly delivered flowers. "Always the morning person, hyung." Seungkwan commented as Minghao brought in the last of their tulips. Seungkwan beamed at the sight of the brightly colored blooms before taking them from Minghao and marching them up to the counter. "Brighten up, little flower, we have the whole day ahead of us! Not to mention new neighbors!" 

Minghao perked at the mention of new neighbors, making his way to his two colleagues. 

"You've met them already?" He asked Seungkwan, all the while fumbling with the ties of his apron. 

"No he hasn't, but knowing Seungkwan he's done his snooping." 

The three turned to the new arrival and waved in acknowledgement as their boss stopped just behind Minghao, tying his apron in a neat bow for him. Minghao grinned before watching his friend move behind the counter, patting a still very grumpy Jihoon on the head. "Wah, hyung, I didn't snoop! Wonwoo and I were there yesterday to... to..." 

"To snoop." 

"Wonwoo-ah!" 

Wonwoo snorted in amusement, snipping at some roses and turning to Seungcheol with a grin. "Ink me Up. That's what they're called. It's a tattoo parlor." Wonwoo explained before popping the roses in a vase full of water. "Jisoo thinks one of them is cute." Jisoo let out a disgruntled noise, peeking his head from behind their storage room. "I do not!" He protested, shooting Seungcheol a flustered frown as their manager stifled a laugh. "I don't! I just... I thought his hair was nice! Plus he spoke English so I thought... well... I was only being polite!" Jisoo insisted, trying to beat down the heat crawling up his neck. Jihoon chuckled at Jisoo's embarassment before pushing himself off of the counter and taking the tulips from Seungkwan. 

"Well I hope you're not planning on giving these babies as a house-warming present. If anything, take the daffodils. Nobody seems to want them." Jihoon said with a wrinkle of his nose, glaring pointedly at their daffodils. Seungcheol let out a dramatic gasp, hovering his hands over their daffodils. "Don't listen to the mean man. He doesn't know what he's saying." Seungcheol said, only to have Jihoon stick his tongue out in return. Seungcheol chuckled before turning to his daffodils and lightly petting their blooms. He checked their wall clock before picking up the pot and making his way to the exit. 

"Hyung? Where are you going?" 

Seungcheol stopped and turned around before grinning cheekily. 

"I thought I'd welcome the new neighbors." 

---

"It's boiling." Mingyu complained, tugging at his collar desperately. "When will we have the airconditioning fixed?" He continued to whine, slumping against one of their tattoo chairs. Seokmin shrugged before going back to testing out his new tattoo gun. "Jeonghan-hyung said the repair-man's suppose to come today." Mingyu groaned even louder, fanning himself with his hand. "Cheer up, Mingyu-ssi, we'll just keep the door open to let the air in." Soonyeong said with a grin, pushing the door open and sighing in relief. 

"Not to mention the shop'll smell like lavender and daisies." Chan, their receptionist, commented, leaning against their reception desk with a bright smile. 

"Quite the location we picked, huh? Apparently the guys at Bloomings were snooping around yesterday." Jun pointed out, turning to Hansol with a smirk. "Hansol even made a friend." Hansol's ears grew pink before punching Jun on the shoulder with an embarassed frown. "I was just being nice." He muttered, blushing even more at the jeers of his friends. 

"Alright, alright, enough with the tormenting. We're opening shop soon." 

The jeering quieted down as Jeonghan appeared from behind th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter