ZACKTORIA: Love Is A Miracle (Part 1)

Stay Loyal To The Royal! Season 1 (SNSD & FX)

Author’s POV

There is a mansion build over the top of an unknown mountain and in an unknown place. It was made up of well-defined stone and marbles, and it was colored with antique white with traces of blizzard blue and shades of electric yellow. Each window has a peach colored curtain. The inside was as light and shining as a pearl. Everything was neat and well cleaned, from furniture to the most smallest and unimportant things inside the house.

No one knows about this place or the people whose living inside the mansion, though some stories were already made and told about it. This was a living legend, and everything from here was far from human to imagine, and literally far for human to find out where.

Inside the mansion...

A loud, tired, heavy sigh was heard when the main door was opened. “Oh man, I’m so tired like I’m going to die if I move even a single finger.” A big, well-toned, tall guy slumps his body over as he finally reached his lovely couch. Beads of sweat are coming out from his forehead and heavy breathing can be heard as he inhale and exhale.

Another figure showed up. It’s a female, and from the way she looks, she’s like an angel, a pretty, mature and well-mannered angel. She was giggling over the guy. She walked closer and kneels down. She massaged the guy’s temple as she spoke softly, “My husband is tired and can’t move anymore. What am I gonna do? Our kids are still playing with our cute pets so there’s no one to help me.”

She cutely puffed her cheeks as she kissed the guy’s lips. The latter smiled and held the girl’s hand. He moved up a little until his head is over the girl’s lap. “Guess that kiss healed you, doesn’t it?”

“It did a little, Vicky. Thank you, my love.” The guy stared at the girl’s eyes. Their faces are like magnets as it slowly pulled each other until their lips are connected once again. While kissing, two short figures then showed up behind them. A not-so-shocked expression was plastered over their faces. They cleared their throats, attracting the couple’s attention.

The two adults immediately moved away and was about to speak when the young ones beats them to it. “No need to explain, Mom, Dad. We just want to remind you that no PDA as long as you two are not inside your room.” The two said both in the same time.

“Haha, I’m sorry, Mei, Xiao Sa. Daddy promise that it won’t happen again.” The guy scratched the back of his neck as he laugh nervously. “Yeah, sure Dad. Go and promise us the same for over a hundred times, and maybe if you’re able to do it then we’ll give you something.” The girl named Mei, retorted in sarcasm yet calm way.

“I can’t go argue with my sister’s sarcasm today, Mom. She has a point and all she said is true.” The boy named Xiao Sa, added to make sure that it won’t make their mother angry and show them clearly what they meant. The lady got the point and stood up.

“I get it, Mei. I’m sorry. As the keeper of the title ‘PEACE’, I must always remember and follow the rules, and PROMISE is one of them. I should have look through my acts. Thank you for reminding me, my lovely children.” The lady spread her arms and waited for the kids respond. This time, Mei finally changed her frown looks into a big, warm smile. This made Xiao Sa do the same, and the two rushed to their mother’s side and hugged her tenderly.

The guy also stood up and came over his family. “I, too, as the keeper of the title ‘LOVE’, should keep an eye on my actions, for I myself had promise to the High Ones that I’ll follow the rules as long as I live here in Advena. So from now on, I’ll be more responsible. Thank you, Mei, Xiao Sa, for reminding your stupid Dad everytime he do something wrong.” He gave his family a big, tight bear hug. Everyone giggled at the guy’s dorkiness.

“Anyway, your mother and I have finally finished our work, and we have decided to pass the titles to you two.” The guy suddenly said, making the younger ones stop. “I know, I know, it’s pretty surprising, but don’t worry. We may have to pass our responsibilities to you two, but that doesn’t mean you have to do the job right now.”

The two still aren’t responding. “Uhh, kids?” The lady waved her hand in front of the two. Xiao Sa finally snapped out from his shocked mode and jumped. “Really, Dad? Then me, and Mei will be the new holder of the title ‘LOVE & PEACE’?!” The guy nodded with a smile. Mei finally came back to life and jumped in happiness. The siblings held each other’s hands and starts spinning and twirling everywhere. The elders only chuckled at the cute scene.

“So how about we go and eat dinner? Your Dad and I are pretty hungry already.” Their mother suggested and the kids happily agreed, not mentioning that the father was also nodding childishly at the latter.

While eating, the guy had finished his food early so he started suggesting something, “Hey kids, do want me to tell you our last missions? This time I myself was pretty entertained and satisfied so I’m kind of want to say it out.” Xiao Sa and Mei looked at each other before looking back at their father and nodded in enthusiasm.

“Just don’t let me out of the story, Zack. You know that I did some of the mission myself or helped you, right?” The lady nudged the guy named Zack. Zack only smiled and nod. “Your wish is my command, Queen Victoria. Okay then … how about we start at …”

Zack’s POV

(Flashbacks…)

KryBer

I was sitting beside the fountain and was looking at the magical water, searching for a mission when Vicky suddenly back hugged me. “Hi, Zack. Is there any lovely mission for us to go and shower miracles at?” A sweet voice coming out from my wife’s mouth tickles my stomach all the time. “Still nothing, but there’s something that took my interest for the past few days.”

I pointed at the east side of the magical fountain and Vicky followed. It was a water reflection showing a scene of a teenage girl and a dog with pretty odd eyes. “Does this mean that your weird pair this time is an owner and her pet? Well … that’s pretty unique. Nice one, hubby!” Victoria hugged me tighter. We spend our time cuddling each other at the fountain.

Months passed and at last, a mission finally showed up. I looked carefully at the water and was surprised to see the apple of my eyes for past few months. “It’s the dog and his owner.” Our mission was to give the two a happy ending by making them be with each other once again. “If I’m gonna do those then we must take back the dog to his master?”

“But that won’t do it all. We must do something that will surely make them stick together.” Victoria suddenly showed up from behind, making me jump in surprise. “Y-yeah, then how about we transform this little guy into a man?” ‘Man, that sure spook the crap out of me for a second.’

We stayed at our world while starting our little plan. With one lucky move, our plan which is using a shooting star was paid up with a nice result.

They wished the same thing, and we, the ‘Heartfilla Couple’ granted their earnest wish. Victoria turned Amber into a human, though it’s still not fully permanent, while I used teleportation for Amber to skip from where he is to where his master, Krystal’s is. It did end into a sweet and innocent happy ending by the two being honest to each other and happy as they reunite, and the next thing that happened after it is history for you to know.

TaeNy

Well, I prefer calling our powers as miracles since it helps and grants human’s wishes, one way or another. We can manipulate things and such too, like time and human’s mind. This time it’s just some typical cold and troublesome type of love story, but everything was going smoothly though. The guy was just doing fine with his job and so is the girl. But then one day, I got bored and made a move myself.

Since the brunette, whose name is Tiffany, is the one who have the interest first over the short guy, Taeyeon, I used that opportunity to hook them up together. I asked for Victoria’s help this time. She’ll copy one of Tiffany’s workers and stay beside the latter for a while.

By the way, for farther information, we usually looked at the future before looking at the present so to anyone who’s confused, we’re currently working for the ‘present’ TaeNy so they’ll be able to meet each other since they’re destined to be together in the future. For short, Victoria and I are guiding two humans to make their love story to end up in a good way.

“I’m exhausted! Ms. Qian, do you have any place to suggest for me to cool down at for a while?” From afar, I can see Vicky smile as Tiffany has picked the jackpot prize without her knowing it. Using this chance, Vicky suggested the bar where Taeyeon is working.

Just like what is destined to them, Taeyeon became the point of interest of Tiffany. Tiffany started to look out for information about Taeyeon, then Taeyeon were fired, and lastly … their first meeting came by Taeyeon saving Tiffany from some bad guys.

We also made some little trick here by making Taeyeon’s sense of hearing became sensitive temporarily. With these, he’ll be able to hear Tiffany’s screams from afar and alert him. “This two are seriously a pain in the head, but thankfully, this Taeyeon guy is pretty strong for his appearance.” Victoria then pinched my side, making me scream in pain. “Don’t say that! You know that we mustn’t judge the book by its cover, right?!” Oh, I’m so dead.

So we then let the time pass for them to continue the process on their own. And in the end, it’s a success!

YulSic

“Well, that was awkward.” I muttered as I watch a pair who’s having the thing they called blind date. This Yuri guy sure is nervous when it comes to this ice princess, Jessica. “Nice thing though that this guy is brave enough to talk straight, haha!”

Without any warning, I received a smack at the back of my head. “Hey, what was that for?!” I looked up to see the suspect and smiled when I saw Victoria. “Vicky, come and sit beside me!” She pouted her lips first before doing what I said. “So who is it this time?” She lean her head over my shoulder and held my hand, playing her fingers over my palm.

“Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung Sooyeon. This couple is very opposite to each other. Different in way of thinking, their prospective in life, and even in social status! But what towered it all is the way they communicate and act upon things. One is too nice while the other is too cold.” I stated all while my wife is listening silently.

“If that’s the case then it’s going to be much easy for us. After all …“ She stopped and stared up to me. I smile as we both continue, “… Opposite always attracts no matter how they try to push each other!”

As we continued to be mushy and more, the mystical water suddenly turned red which means something bad will happen. We rushed to see the water and were surprised when we saw the girl being pinned down by a strange man. We checked the time difference and were alerted to know that it’s just an hour apart.

“We must make a move now.” Victoria said while walking away. I stopped her by grabbing her arm. “Let’s just do it this way.”

We made a contact by Yuri’s friend, Sooyoung’s consciousness and gave him a warning. “Your friend is in danger, please do anything to help and save her!” I yelled at Sooyoung’s mind. He was surprised at first but we repeat the same sentence, and after many tries, he finally let our words get in his brain. He called Yuri and the rest was a mission accomplish! ‘Good thing no one’s hurt except that erted bastard.’

LunSul

Okay this is much harder than we thought. This time, the nature itself was our enemy and our couple was suffering the problem of being insecure and dense. This mission was a little earlier than the others by the way, because it happened years ago. ‘It’s my favorite so I wanna share it to y’all!’

Within a second, an earthquake appeared. Shaking and cracking! Everything was a mess, chairs and tables are scattered everywhere. As for what the future showed to us, the guy died by sacrificing his self to save his love. Since it’s a natural phenomenon, we didn’t use our power to stop it. We’re just waiting for the right opportunity which is the time of realization and regret.

The guy named Luna died and the girl named Sulli survived. A little more wait and finally, she said it out loud after days of loneliness and sadness. "I love you too Luna, and if only I can go back to zero, I will sacrifice everything, I will accept you and love you from the bottom of my heart, and give my all to you, just like what you did for me."

Victoria volunteered to do the work. She covered herself with a blinding light and confronted the heart-broken Sulli by going to her world, the Earth. Vicky granted the latter’s wish and turned her back in time when she first met Luna.

“Well, that was sweet! Love really is something, isn’t it Zack?” Vicky said when she came back to ‘Advena’, our world. “Yes, it is Vicky. Not just to all living things in Earth, but also here. You and I, our love is also unbelievably unique.” I kissed her forehead and smile genuinely. We continued our mushy, sweet, cheesy teasing inside our room.

YoonHyun

“Hey, is it you who messed with the humans’ personal business today?” Victoria suddenly bombarded at me while I’m eating. ‘O-ow! I’m so dead this time!’ “W-what do you mean, V-Vicky? I d-didn’t do any …. Argh!“ I didn’t able to finish my sentence when Victoria pinched my nose hard. I let go of my food and held her hand, trying my best to pry it out.

“Don’t ‘I don’t know anything’ me if you don’t want to die today, Zack!” Her stern looks really scares me. I gulped hard. “O-okay, I did, I did! But don’t worry! I got everything in hand, okay?” She’s hesitating to let my nose go at first but thankfully, she did let it go. ‘Now I looked like Rudolf in llama version!’

“I just manipulate Jessica Jung’s mind for a sec. I did this for Juhyun and Yoona. Those two need some little push.” I rubbed my nose to ease the pain. She’s still has her arms crossed which made me sigh. “Sorry, Vic. It won’t happen again, promise.” I raised both of my hands and lowered my head.

Really! Seo Juhyun and Im Yoona needed a little push so I did a little magic at their work. At least it ended up in a good way and the people I disturbed are nice one too anyway! Man, my wife’s gonna punish me and make me sleep outside for a week for sure.

HyoNic

Another tragic type of future lies within this happy couple. I must find a way to save Mr. Hyoyeon Kim or his sweet proposal will be for nothing but death!

I was making my way out of our house when Victoria called out. “Where are you going? What’s with the overly covered face?” She’s completely confused at my outfit. “It’s nothing. I’m just going to save someone from dying. I’ll be back tonight.” I go to her side and pecked her lips. “Be careful, okay?” I nodded and waved in goodbye.

I ran as fast as I can until I reached the end of the mansion’s freeway. There then lies a cleared sky blue colored river. We called it ‘Sky Fall River’, for this is our portal to the human world. Once you jump on it, you’ll automatically pass through and appeared into a random place. I jumped inside the clear water with my eyes closed. Once I opened my eyes, I’m already at the world of humans.

I wondered a little until I remembered the patterns of the place and guessed where I am. “Great! I’m in Boracay, Philippines. Is there any more places that is far from where I should go?!”

I booked a ticket, rode a plane, and came in Korea with a big frown all over my face. I looked up the time and sighed in relief when I saw that I still have plenty of time before the robbery. I kept my cool as I looked for the jewelry shop. After hours of searching, I finally found it. At the same time, Hyoyeon was already buying the rings.

As I enter, the dark aura coming from a guy outside lingers over my senses. I act as one of the costumers. Some people are looking at me weird because of my outfit and some doesn’t mind at all. I sat on a couch and looked at my watch once again. ‘Everything’s about to begin in 3, 2 … 1!

A guy dressed in black and wears a mask barged in and raised his right arm. He aimlessly pointed his gun to everyone inside the shop. “This is a robbery! Nobody move or I’ll shoot you!” The robber shouted. Everyone was scared and lowering their heads except me. A kid cried and made the robber really mad when he’s taking his bag full of money and jewelries. He was about to shoot the kid but Hyoyeon stopped him. ‘This guy really is a good person.’

They start fighting hand to hand until they get tired. Unfortunately, the robber got his gun back and shot Hyoyeon to his heart. As he let his body fall over the hard floor, I stared at his eyes and read his thoughts and smiled when I heard him still talking about his girlfriend even when he’s about to die. ‘Well then, let’s get this over with.’ I stood up and everything freeze. I walk through the crowd and stopped when I was beside Hyoyeon.

I looked at the latter’s closed eyes and raised my right hand. I flicked my fingers and everything became white. “This should do it.” The light swallowed everything including me, and in a blink of the eye, everything goes back when it was still calm and safe. I’m back at the couch while Hyoyeon is looking everywhere, confused and curious.

I purposely walk through and bump Hyoyeon’s side. I lean closer to his ear and whispered, “Use this opportunity and win the fight. You better not die again, okay? Good luck, Mr. Kim.” His eyes widened in surprise. I bow down and apologized to him. I go out the shop and proceed on going to another building to look out for my plan’s result.

A smile never leaved my face when I saw Hyoyeon coming out from the shop, unscratched and alive. ”YES! Its mission accomplished!!!” I walked away to go back home. ‘Vicky will be happy to hear this!’

SooSun

“No, no, NO! You’ll never ever gonna do that. Not without me my permission and the High Ones!” Victoria keeps on scolding me after I told her that I’ll be bringing someone from the future to present. “I know that it’s kind of forbidden for us Zenonians to do something like that, but please Vicky. Please let me. Just once and I promise I’ll never ask for another.” I knelt down and pleaded.

“Tell me the reason first.” She sternly said. “This will be our last mission. MY last mission, and when I looked at the situation, this is the most appropriate and easy way to finish it. Please, let me do this. Trust me, Qian.” I sat in a formal position and looked at her straight in the eyes. ‘It’s been years since I called her as Qian.’ After a few minutes of silence, she sighed.

“Fine, but promise me that you’ll succeed and nothing will go wrong, okay?” I grinned widely and jumped at her. “Yes, Ma’am! Thank you for trusting me, Vicky! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!” I hugged her tight but gentle and spun her around the living room.

After spending some time with my family, I bid my goodbye and travelled into the ‘Misty Woods’. It’s an enchanted part of our world where you can find another portal. If the fountain in our garden is called ‘Floria Mystica’, which will only let you look out on a couple’s present and future time, the ‘Harlequin’s Evergreen’ is a tree which has a magical roots that let you go through and out in the human’s future world.

The only disadvantage of this which made the High Ones forbid us from using it is the high possibilities that the people from the future might disappear once the present or past saw them and does something that will change their own fate. Humans are very complicated type of a living creature after all.

It’s also like the Sky Fall River, though the river could only let you go at the human’s present time. For farther explanation, there’s one more portal which will leads you to the human’s past time, and that is the ‘Black Lotus’ Fog’. This portal is kind of creepy. Fogs will encircled you until you’re dizzy. Once you open your eyes, you’re already in the past. ‘Creepy, right? Anyway, back to the main topic!’

Once I reached the Harlequin’s Evergreen, I chanted some words before passing through the portal beneath the tree’s roots. When I opened my eyes, I saw the magnificent and undeniably amazing site of the future world. Everything is very high tech and modern. ‘I won’t explain anything anymore or I might forget my true purpose here … again.’

I contacted the person that I am supposed to take to their past which is the human’s present. ‘In present time zone, it also includes us, the Trivanians’, Zenonians’, and High Ones’ circulation of time and space.’ After an hour of waiting, they finally showed up.

“Hello, Mr. Lee!”, “Hi, Mister Lee, it’s nice to meet you.” A not-too-look-alike twins appeared in front of me. They have a very obvious difference between them, and it’s their height. “So you guys ready?” They nodded and rushed to my sides. We walked back to where the other face of portal is and passed through back from our world. They were amazed when they saw OUR world. Everything’s like what you imagine in fairytales and such.

We proceed on going to the Sky Fall River and hurriedly go through its portal to the human’s present time.

“Great! It’s raining and I didn’t bring my coat!” One of the kids, Soon-young, flared up as we get drench by the heavy rain. “Neither did we so shut up and stop whining!” The elder kid, Kyunsang, smacked Soon-young’s head. The two argued while I sighed. ‘This is very tiring.’ “Let’s go to your parents. We don’t have all day to do this.” I held both of the kids collar and gave a big space between them.

“Ok. I’ll be with Umma while Soon-young will be with Appa.” Kyunsang stated and the younger kid agreed. “I’ll just wait for you two here. Always look at the time. Your maximum time limit is three hours. After that we should go back immediately.” They bid goodbyes and walked in different directions.

I waited for two and a half hours and Soon-young appeared with a big smile all over his face. “Did it turn out good?” He nodded and sat beside me. He’s holding a container full of fried chicken legs. After several minutes, Kyunsang finally showed up. He’s panting heavily. ‘Maybe he ran none stop. Better carry these kids. I’m pretty sure they’re exhausted already.’ I thought.

He’s also holding something. “A lunch box made by your mother? So sweet!” I complimented while patting the older kid’s head. “Let’s go guys! I’ll carry you two until we reach your home.” Their face shone in delight and they jumped over my shoulders. “Zack Express! Go, go, GO!”, “Drive safely! Let’s go!” The two blurted out happily while I groan in annoyance. ‘Kids will always be kids.’

(End of flashbacks…)

“Woah! That’s so cool, Dad!”, “Yeah! I want to be exactly like you, Dad!” Mei and Xiao Sa kept on praising and yelling happily at our job. Vicky and I only chuckled at them. I was about to drink my tea when Victoria suddenly lean over my shoulder and whispered something over my ear. “But our story is the most amazing, right?”

I can’t help but blush like a teenager at her question. “Y-yeah. Until now, everytime I reminisces all over our past, I can’t stop but giggle and feel the love we shared again and again.” Since the kids were busy chatting about their future, we used this chance to go at the living room and cuddle with each other.