EPILOGUE: The Royal Famiglia~!

Stay Loyal To The Royal! Season 1 (SNSD & FX)

11:27:52 AM, July 08, 2016

Author's POV

“Are you guys sure that we’ll allowed to let a random couple to live here with us?” Yuri asked his best buddies as they clean the house.

After all the days that all of them have gone through together with their partners and as best friends, the couples decided to make a very big mansion so all of them can live together. They all planned the designs, rooms, and more with the guide of Sulli, who received an award from her school because of her unique skill in planning even though she’s still a student for the course Civil Engineer.

Something went wrong though. The blueprint plan for the rooms is fine, but it has an excess of two more rooms, and all of them doesn’t have any idea how they will use it. Taeyeon and Jessica suggested the gang to just use one of the rooms as a vacant for the future kids in the house, and the other for an extra couple to live in to.

Most of them were reluctant at first, but gave in after a threat was proposed. The couples had finished everything and the TaeNy, YulSic, LunSul, KryBer, SooSun, Yoonhyun, and HyoNic are finally living happily at their mansion.

Today, all the guys were the ones who are assigned in cleaning the whole mansion since their partners were busy shopping for foods and more.

“Yes, Yuri, so shut up and take all the trash bins outside, now!” Taeyeon ordered which made the latter snorted in annoyance. Amber, Luna, and Hyoyeon are assigned to clean the pool, garden, backyard, and every place outside the house while Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Yoona are cleaning the whole inside of the house. “I’m hungry, guys. Let’s finish this and cook something to eat already!” Sooyoung yelled as he carries two big plastic bags of trash.

All of them agreed since they’re also starting to feel exhausted. Half an hour has passed and they’re finally finished. Yoona and Taeyeon volunteered to do the cooking for the day while the others just slump their tired bodies at either over the couch or on the floor. While cooking and resting, a ring from the doorbell was heard.

“Go and open the door.” Taeyeon said as he peek head over the kitchen wall. The guys groan as their siesta time was interrupted. “Sooyoung, you open the door.” Hyoyeon ordered. “I don’t want to. Go open it yourself!” Sooyoung threw a pillow and it was a bull’s-eye over Hyoyeon’s face. The two started hitting each other with a pillow like little kids.

“Why won’t you two just go and open it together?!” Yuri butted in since he’s already pissed over the two. The younger guys sighed as they watch three idiots fighting over who’s going to open the door. “Let’s just get it ourselves.” Luna said to Amber. “Yeah, this will end to nothing if it continues.” The two stood up and walk over the big open space of the mansion, towards to the main door.

“I can’t even believe that they’re older than us.” Amber added. The doorbell rang again. “Coming!” Luna shouted.

Once Luna held the doorknob and turned it, opening the door, a couple with two kids beside them showed up. “Hello and good afternoon. I’m Zack Lee and this is my family. I heard that the people living in here are looking for an extra couple to live in. We’re kind’a looking for a place to live at. Can we at least talk about it? I promise it won’t take long.” Zack politely said to the two as he and his family bow down kindly.

“Uhh … yeah, please come in. You are very welcome to roam around, Mr. Lee.” Luna said, also bowing down together with Amber. They opened the door widely and let the family in. “Is it the girls? It’s still early for them to be home.” Taeyeon peeked once again at the kitchen wall, curious of whom might the person be.

“No, Taeyeon. It’s a guest. By the way, could you help me on entertaining them? I will exchange place with you.” Amber suggested while Luna guided the family to take a sit at the living room. Taeyeon agreed and leaved Yoona at the kitchen. He took off his apron and approached the family with a smile.

“How may I help you, Sir?” Taeyeon pushed the three idiots away and sat on the couch in a well-mannered way. “It’s Mr. Lee. I think they want to register for the extra room here. I’ll take care of the three so don’t worry.” Luna whispered before going to where his hyungs are. He pulled them away until they reached the library. He start lecturing his hyungs from being childish and all.

Back to the living room, Amber gave Taeyeon, Zack and his family a drink. “My name’s Kim Taeyeon. I heard that you and your family are looking for a house to live in?” Taeyeon said as he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

“Yes, we are. We were planning to build a house since we’ve just moved here from states, but when we suddenly saw the site you made on the internet. We decided to try it first. My little kids here said that the more the merrier so … here we are.” Zack explained. He held his wife’s hand under the table and caressed it with his thumb.

“Well, we’re easy to talk to and we’re not requiring too much for our new housemate here. The only thing we want is good attitude and great personality, as a new member of the family here and as a person from inside and out of this mansion.” Taeyeon stood up and walk over to a cabinet made by a special wood. He opened one of the drawers and pulled out a two white paper sheets with something printed on it.

He walk back to the family and showed them the paper. “I have two papers here. This one is an evaluation sheet that I’ll write on as I ask and interrogate you and your wife, though I’ll just ask you first, Zack. The other one is the contract.” Taeyeon raised the paper in front of them. The evaluation sheet is on the left while the contract is on the right.

“There will be some questions that might be too private for me to ask you so I hope that you’re prepared.” Understanding what Taeyeon said, Zack suggested his family to go somewhere. “Oh, don’t go anywhere. We will be the one who’s going to walk out.” Taeyeon stopped Victoria from walking away with the kids.

“Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung! Stop your stupid fight there and take care of the visitors here!” Taeyeon shouted to the direction where the stairs at. He turned his gaze back to the couple. “Anyway, Mrs. Lee, I’ll be at the garden with Mr. Lee for a while. If there’s something you and your kids want, don’t hesitate to ask those childish creeps for some assistance, okay?”

“Okay, but call me Victoria. No need for aggrandizement, just simply Victoria.” Victoria bowed. “I’m Xiao Sa!”, “I’m Mei Li!” The two siblings suddenly said out of nowhere and showed their cute smiles. Taeyeon chuckled and walked near the two. He knelt down and said, “Well, I’m Taeyeon. Be good, okay? Behave and listen to your mother, and I’ll treat you two some sweets later.” Taeyeon patted the kids’ head before standing up.

“So let’s go?” He looked at Zack. “Please lead the way.” Zack replied politely. Luna, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon then appeared going down the stairs, all has miffed facial expressions. “They’re here finally.” Yoona mumbled while Amber could only cackled at the priceless looks of the four.

“We’re here, Hyung.” Luna said. Inside him, he’s trying his best to keep calm. It was really a disaster inside the library. Yelling here, shouting there, and some books were flying everywhere. “Yuri, Sooyoung, you go and take care of the kids while you two, Luna and Hyoyeon will assist Victoria-noona to the vacant room.” Taeyeon said before he and Zack finally walks away from the living room.

Zack’s POV

That was a hectic work! Me, pleading the High Ones for I don’t know how many times, Victoria, talking to both sides of the family, and lastly, us, giving up our immortality and almost all of our powers. But I’m sure that it’s all worth it. After all, we’re now allowed to live as a human here in Earth.

“How long are you two married?” I was brought back to reality by Taeyeon’s question. “We’re married for 8 years. Victoria bore our siblings a year earlier.” Taeyeon only nodded as he wrote the information I’m giving him. “How about your job? What’s your profession?” He calmly asked.

“My profession is a song composer, and my main job is the CEO of the Lee Corporation.” Right after my answer, he froze. He looked up to me with wide eyes. “D-Did you just say CEO?!” I simply nodded. ‘Well, that’s the job the High Ones ordered me to get. It really squeezed up, not only energy from my body, but also the whole intelligence my brain has.’

“My family and I stayed abroad because of my job. But after several years of being busy at the states, we finally decided to go back to Korea and live here like we used to.” I smiled at him. ‘Thank you, Grandpa Song, Grandma Song. Your story really helped me to reach this far.’

Taeyeon then suddenly laughed in an old fashion way. “Just like a manager and a personal assistant, a CEO is a very responsible person. This only means that we don’t need to worry about disciplining you, huh? Right, Zack?” He playfully elbowed me. “Well, it’s for you to decide. But then I assure you … that me, and my family will be respectful to you all.” I bowed only to receive another laugh from Taeyeon.

“It’s settled then!” I felt a very light thing being put above my head. When I took it, it was the contract. “Welcome to the family, Zack! I hope you can bare our company, especially those chodings!” I was far from happiness. He held up his hand for a shake. I shook it enthusiastically as we share a big friendly smile.

“By the way, what about Vicky? Aren’t you gonna ask her about anything?” We stared for a while before he answered, “No need. Your answers totally satisfied me already.”, “Oh … okay.” Taeyeon then lead me back to the living room.

“Hey, guys! Welcome the new members of the family!” Taeyeon shouted. Within a split of second, everyone in the house gathered at the living room, all has either curious or surprised expression. “Is it Zack and his family?”, “Really?! Hurry, I want to introduce myself!”, “Man, babysitting is fun yet exhausting.”

“Everyone, meet our new roommates.” My family moved beside me. We all bowed down to show our respect, and they did the same. “Nice to meet you all, I’m Zack Lee.”, “Hi, I’m Victoria Song Lee. Please take care of us.”, “Hello, hyungs/oppas! I’m Xiao Sa/Mei Li! Please play with us more!” We all introduced each other.

“Hi, I’m Hyoyeon Kim! Do you know how to dance? If not then this cool guy in front of you will show the moves!” Hyoyeon moved like a robot in front of the children. “I’m Amber Liu. It’s nice to meet you all, especially this two!” Amber ruffled Xiao Sa and Mei Li’s hair. "I’m your no.1 handsome shikshin, Sooyoung Choi!” The latter patted his stomach while introducing his self with a proud smile, making himself earns a smack from his friends.

“Handsome your face! By the way, I’m Yoona Im. It’s good to see and have some kids to play here with us!” Yoona bent down at the two youngsters and showed his cutest smile. He was followed by Luna who suddenly gave the kids some candies. “I am Luna Park or Sunyoung Park. I hope a happy and lively life with you.”

“I’m the y black hole Yuri Kwon for you!” Yuri flexed his biceps making the other guys twitch their eyes over him. “Too conceit at his body … Anyway, once again, I’m Taeyeon Kim. I’m looking out for the future days with you guys from now on. Guys, let’s welcome them!” Everyone then straighten their backs and smiled brightly. “Welcome to the Royal Famiglia! Let’s have a great day, every day with everyone, Lee Family!”

Without second thought, my family and I bowed down and showed our appreciation with full respect.

Author’s POV

The evening comes and the girls finally got home.

“Hello, our lovely husbands! We’re home!” Tiffany and Seohyun yelled as they open the main door with excitement. None of them knew that there are new members in their big family. “Yah! Yuri, where are you?!” Jessica shouted while putting down her shopping bags. Out of nowhere, a loud laughter can be heard at the backyard. Swallowed by curiosity, the girls gang up and slowly walk near the crystalline-like glass doors.

“What are they doing?” Nicole silently asked. Their faces are already leaning at the glass door when they saw a girl walking near the rare view of the backyard. Out of control, the girls’ eyes twitched, thinking that their lovers are cheating behind their backs. They’re about to barge through with rage when luckily, Zack showed up in the scene with Mei Li and Xiao Sa in his arms.

The scene made the girls rethink. “Hey, those people are new and unfamiliar. Do you guys think that our hubbies had already found the extra couple that will be living here with us?” Sunny stared at her friends’ eyes, looking for answers. “I-I think it is, unnies. How about going in unnoticed?” Sulli suggested. “Yeah, let’s--“

“What are you girls doing here, looking like buglers or something?” Sooyoung showed up, holding three barbecue sticks full of grilled meat and vegetables.

“N-NOTHING!!! We just came back, that’s all. Right girls?!” Tiffany and the other’s nervous faces were very obvious but Sooyoung let it be and instead, invited them out in enthusiasm. “If that’s the case then let’s go! The food won’t wait for you all!” He grabbed Sunny’s hand and dragged her at the backyard while the other follows.

“Hey guys, they’re home!” Everyone looked at the girls. “Fany-ah, come here. Let’s eat some grilled pork! Don’t worry. I won’t tell any of the company’s staff about this!” Taeyeon called out. “Honey! I snatched some of the BBQ from Sooyoung’s plate! Hurry up and eat!” Hyoyeon waved his hand at his wife, Nicole. “Hey, I heard you! Here, Sunny-ah! Take a bite.” Sooyoung gently shoved the meat to Sunny’s pouty mouth.

“Princess, I took the juiciest meat just for you! Let’s dig in together!” Amber gave out his brightest dorky smile at Krystal, who’s already smiling with twinkling cat-eyes at him. “Hyunnie, I don’t want to be alone here. Please don’t leave my side tonight.” Yoona ran to and hugged Seohyun, who’s blushing, firmly without letting his plate of grilled foods fall from his hand.

“Jinri, I’m feeling lonely here. Come here immediately, please!” Luna chimed childishly. Sulli, feeling embarrassed at her boyfriend, ran to Luna’s side. “Sica, stop frowning and give this y fiancé of yours a hug already!” Yuri boldly said making Jessica twitch her eyes a little more. She walk to the latter’s side and smacked his head hard, though either way she still hugged him.

“Good evening everyone. We’re the Lee Family. We’ll be living here from now on. Please take care of us.” The whole family bowed down to them all. “Oh, I forgot to tell you. We’re having a Welcome Party for them so stop thinking about other things and let’s blow our minds tonight, okay?” Taeyeon cheerfully said as he rose up his bottle of beer. “Yeah!” The others, including the girls, followed him and started dancing over the music.

After a couple of minutes, doorbell rang and Amber, the one who have the most sensitive sense of hearing, heard the noise from the door. “Krys, the visitors are here. I’ll attend them for a sec, okay?” He then walk over the main door and opened it, revealing a tall guy with a petite girl clinging over his left arm, and behind them was another couple wearing a couple shirt.

“Hey, guys! Come in, hurry up! Join the party!” Amber happily said to the two couple. Without any warning, he pulled each of the guys’ arms and dragged them inside. The ladies just followed them while giggling at the scene.

“Everyone, our neighbors are here!” Amber shouted once he and their visitors came to the backyard. “Oh, Kim, Pie! Great timing! We’re having a party here. Join us and go crazy, our cute neighbor!” Yoona, who’s already half drunk, shouted while dancing crazily with Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung.

“Join the party, Fah, Pii. Tonight, you can become anything you want. Break your image as a star at least for this party. As a co-star, it’s an honor to have jamming moments with you four.” Tiffany politely said to Kim, Pie, Pii, and Fah. “Haha! Okay, but please … no need to be polite. We’re neighbors, both here in this place, and in the company.” Kim replied as he took a glass of beer.

“Everybody, let’s toast!” Taeyeon shouted at everyone while raising his big cup of beer in the air once again. Zack lay down the two kids, who are already sleeping due to tiredness, at the couch. He goes back to the backyard and start being crazy with everyone.

The night was still on its wildest hours as everyone gets wasted. Neighbors, families, partners … everyone was happy. The whole family was formed.

“WE ARE THE ROYAL FAMIGLIA! OUR MOTTO IS … STAY LOYAL TO THE ROYAL!”